AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

2 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

5 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Dear Lucky, My friend is competitive over grades. If I do better, she gets sulky. But if she does better, she acts all thrilled. Aaarrggh! Uh, yeah...

Actually in my class, barely any1 talks 2 me or even just realizes that i get snapped by people and they have no idea how much it hurts. well. i actually need help on how to convince some1 2 actually be nice 2 me!

by devilishAngel219 on 6/13/2010 6:37:04 PM

MOD!!***MOD**!!! i have a friend who has been friends with me since 1st grade, she copies me a lot and acts immature like a little kid i don't want 2 be friends with her anymore

Hey girl, before you go giving up a friend you've had for years, think it through. You may not be meant to be BFFs anymore, but that def doesn't mean you can't be friends period. My suggestion is to distance yourself from her a bit. You may just find a break was what you needed: absence makes the heart grow fonder.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by absf on 2/17/2010 8:53:33 PM

MODMODMODMOD Okkay so my bff is way too competetive! i try to play games with her but sometimes i cant take it. if we are playing a board game and i keep winning and ask to do something else, the answer is no until she wins. also if we are playing a wii game or something and we are on the SAME team and im doing better or if she dies, she gets mad at me and will give me silent treatment! and i try to explain to her its just a game laugh it off, but she just gets madder. what should i do??

hey girl!

Try doing things that aren't related to competition, like crafts, watching movies, or shopping. <3 Your Mod Babes

Hallie R.

by cutefusian00 on 1/28/2010 3:10:57 PM

MOD my 2 friends i hang out with alot are great but really boring most times and I want to have other friends that i actually hangout with after school but still be friends with this other friends. how do i do that? i'm shy . My friends worry too much about grade too and always go to the libary everyday.

Hey girl! You could hang out with different people, alternate weekends.
Eryn G.

by hip_hop_hottie on 1/17/2010 5:26:26 PM

MOD, My friends that I hang out with most times and I tell thing to almost never include me in anything...They both really really care about studies and all and we've never hung out after school before. But I find that my friends plan to hangout with other peopl without me. I even brought up the topic about us never hanging out and they just use ''studies'' has an example. I;m sick of hanging out with them if they never have much to say or we hardly do anything fun...it seems like i;m spending my whole life in the libary which sucks cause i;m almost 13 and i'm suposed to care about my studies but have fun which i'm not. So mod, do i find another group of friends but still be intouch with them or do I just wait. What am i supposed to do ?

Hey girl! You can try branching out and meeting some new friends. Join a club or start getting into something you're interested in. You'll be having fun and meeting new people in no time! And, you can still keep up your friendship with your other friends without feeling stuck in a rut!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by hip_hop_hottie on 1/10/2010 9:13:22 PM

i have a problem with one of my really good friends! she's always saying she's fat when she's soooo skinny!!! plus she sometimes won't even eat anything at lunch!! me and my friends are kinda worried!! what can me and my friends do to show that she isnt fat!! please help!!!!!

by hpotterluver215 on 1/8/2010 11:17:33 AM

wow, that's not nice, nor polite of your friend to do that to you. tell her her name, knock it off I don't appreciate you doing that, and you're really hurting my feelings.

by sixteengirl93 on 1/7/2010 8:26:54 PM

Mod mod mod! Well, Grace wanted to trade her jukebox for exclusive clothes, and I didn't have the clothes she wanted. So, I thought I would trade her another jukebox. Well, it went down hill from there. Anyway, thanks for teh advice!

Hey girl, sorry to hear that. Better luck next time!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by musicisme123 on 1/7/2010 12:05:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Two mounths ago, her grandpa died and she was so sad. Now her aunt died and she just became depressed. We were hanging out on Webkinz, and she wanted to trade. Well, the item she was going to trade me for I already had two of. And long story short, she ended up telling me I was a spoiled rich girl! My family is average, nothing fancy. She ended off storming off and I hadn't been able to talk to her since. What the heck do I do?

Hey girl, let her cool off. It sounds like she has a lot going on and she didn't mean to take her anger out on you. Talk to her in a couple days and let her know you'll always be there if she needs you. What happened on Webkinz? Pay it no mind; there's bigger things going on.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by musicisme123 on 1/6/2010 10:12:40 PM

well maybe she has nothing else to pride herself on.

Hey Girls,

Cyberbullying is something that no one wants to go through. If you have been cyberbullied before or want to support those that have, please check out GL Girls Against CyberBullying. It is a new club started by PeaceLoveDisneyWorld123. We want to help you through it, support you, and offer any advice we can.

Please check out GL Girls Against CyberBullying.

by lasagna on 1/6/2010 5:18:59 PM