2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

2 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

My B.O.'s really bad

None of my deodorants work, even when I use the strongest smelling ones. My B.O. is so bad! Even my friends tell me...

MOD MOD MOD i sweat a lot and it smells bad so i dont know what to do. before i leave my house i smell great and then as soon as im in my first period class it wears off and my sweat kind of over powers the smell of my perfume and soap. i use deoderant every day and i still sweat and get pit stains. have any suggestions for what to do besides buying a new deoderant (i have 2 already) and tlking to my doctor about it?

Maybe you could try a clinical strength deodorant (I don't know what kind you may already have). You could think about bringing a spray with you to class to kind of spritz on, but I know some schools have rules about that (we weren't allowed to spray perfume/scents because some people have allergies). Otherwise the only thing left I know of is to talk to your doctor — sorry! Maybe he or she could prescribe you a prescription deodorant or have another idea of how to tackle your prob.

Vanessa J.

by abluver23 on 9/25/2010 9:46:07 AM

MOD! So the problem is, my b o doesnt really smell a ton if I wear this 1 deodorant, but I still have these giant pit stains under my arms! I can never wear just a t shirt without a sweater in fear of ppl seeing my giant pit stains. Help? D: P.S. sometimes i wear 2 deodorants at the same time it helps a little bit but doesnt stop the whole problem

Hey girl! Try putting on your deoderant at night rather than in the morning. It might help with the sweating problems!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by choc_o_holic on 2/28/2010 10:50:30 PM

MOD!
i sweat... a lot!!! even clinical strength antiperspirant doesn't last for more than 3 hours. it stinks! its so embarrassing because i always have pit stains.
should i look for different antiperspirant, or should i see a doctor?

Hey girlie,

If the strongest deodorant isn't doing the trick, your doc might be able to help.  He might be able to determine what makes you sweat so much; if not, he could at least prescribe something stronger!

Lauren C.

by strawberrysmiles on 2/5/2010 4:54:54 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by MissieMo1771 on 2/3/2010 4:21:54 PM

ATTENTION ALL GL READERS!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY PROFILE. i'M GREAT ON THE ADVICE! ASK ME ANYTHING! (ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!) IF ITS REALLY ERGENT PUT ^^^^^^^ AT THE TOP SO I ANSWER QUICK! ILL ANSWER ON YOUR PROFILE! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

by vklover on 1/30/2010 8:40:58 PM

* HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE!*
Post your problems or questions you need advice with onto my profile. I will answer you back on your profile in less than 2 days! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile). I will give you great advice because i have had a lot of experience with my life, so ASK ME ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (friends, boys, you, health, family, "down there," etc.) If you don't need advice right now you can just leave me a nice comment or message on my profile if you'd like and i'll be sure to reply back to you.
thanks 4 readin' my comment!
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/18/2010 10:57:25 PM

I AM HOLDING A CONTEST!!!!

Post a poem about your favorite person(or animal) in the world on my profile, as a comment. I will pick 3 winners on January 21st!

*Remember* your favorite person in the world

Good Luck!

by colorCute4 on 1/17/2010 12:19:35 AM

MOD- I have a small rash on my chest in between my boobs, is that normal?

Hi doll, is probably just dry skin or from your clothes rubbing it. That is a sweaty area . xo JANA

jana k.

by chow.loco on 1/15/2010 10:56:12 PM

MOD!!!!
i have a really bad problem. When i try to talk to my parents they kinda just ignore me but i don't feel like they care about my opinion or that they just don't care about me. I really want to get close to them and tell them stuff but my mom tells everybody everything so i'm afraid if i tell her a secret she'll tell people
please help.

Hey doll, it is great that you keep trying. It gets easier I promise. Just let her know that you want to be open with her but you dont want the stuff you tell her to leak out into the world. She will respect that. xo JANA

jana k.

by mcCullen on 1/12/2010 10:03:23 PM

CALLING ALL SONG WRITERS

I'm having a contest, a song contest.
Write a song, send it to me on my profile or at lluvstrees@gmail.com It works the best if you write down the letter names.

Submit your song by Feb.1
I will post the winner on Feb.2

If you need more info ask on my profile

by 17ann on 1/12/2010 7:21:09 PM