6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: My Friend is Acting Like My Mom!

Dear Carol, My friend acts like she’s my mother, and I hate it. She yells at me and even punishes me, and I don’t...

i am like an older sister than motherly to my friend who is a year younger than me. She shouldnt punish you, and you should just go along with it. Your parents,school or guardians are the only ones that can really punish you. Your friend isnt included in those decisions, stand up for yourself!

by peacelove887 on 11/5/2010 11:23:49 PM

*Mod*Mod*Mod* My friend and I always fight. I believe in gay marrige (even though im straight) and she doesn't-but here's the thing. She's really rude about it. Like, backstabbing rude. She says (TO MY FACE) that "gays are stupid", "I don't have ANY respect for ANY gay person". I try to tell her to stop respectfully, but she just laughs at me. What should I do? Elizabeth PS: We just got into a really big fight, so now she's ignoring me. Should I just not be friends with her anymore?

Hey girl,
I know it can be really hard to talk about issues like that with your buds, because you so want them to see your point of view.  It might be best, however, to just agree to disagree, and stop the heated discussions.  Maybe if that issue is out of the way, you two will have less to fight about, and you can be buds again - even if you're friends who see things a little differently.

Marie H.

by myheartsonthestage on 3/31/2010 4:04:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend goes through these 'phases'(i guess you could say)where she is annoying and gets on my nerves. What should i do? Should we still be friends?

Hey! As long as the phases are shorter than when she's not on your nerves.  If you feel like she's getting on your nerves for the majority of the time, it might be better to take a break from her for a little while.  You could let her know what bothers you, and try to fix it, or just take a little break and spend time with other friends.
Megan R.

by zebrasrcool94 on 1/26/2010 4:44:07 PM

i'm like that just i don't punish people its just in my instincts i'm naturally motherly. maybe shes like that too.

by gwentrent on 1/23/2010 11:37:02 PM

she punishes you OMG you really need to stand up for yourself show her who is boss

by mangopielover on 1/18/2010 6:46:06 PM

My friend says that i am her mom because she gets hurt alot and can be very needy. i embrace it

by fired up on 1/18/2010 11:22:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD My friend is mad at me. We've been friends for about 5 years now and I love her to death. But I kinda think she's a bad influence and so does my mom. My mom won't let me go to her house, and my friend thinks its just because i don't wanna come. It's actually 50/50 about that. But my friend doesn't make good decisions and she doesn't care about anything..she's my complete opposite. Should I end things with her or try and work it out? Please help! Thanks!!

Hey girl! It's good to keep her as a friend because you never know when she may need you or you may need her. But, you can go about to search for some new interests and activities. It will help you branch out and meet some new people!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Guardchica15 on 1/17/2010 9:50:12 PM

mo mod mod mod~~~ hey!! ok so i just got over my excrush who likes to be single and cuz drama. in the one class we have together, we dont talk but ive gotten tons of attebntion from guys and loads of confidence and laughin and ben myself more. ive caught him lookin at me a few times and he's super quiet anyway. my friend said she laugh if he started likin me but i dont think i wanna like him again cuz i was so selfconscience......help!!!!!!

Hey chica, sounds like you don't need any help to me. You're doing sooo much better now that you're out of a relationship with him, which is good because a lot of girls end up worse. Keep o being happy and you'll meet someone who makes you even happier. Smile

Lynae P.

by softball babe!!~ on 1/17/2010 2:06:05 PM

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, He said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever.... and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever.
I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

by Gallagher on 1/14/2010 9:13:36 PM

my friend acts the same way

by spazzychick101! on 1/13/2010 5:11:07 PM