1 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

4 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I Heart Giving Advice!

I’ve been reading GL since I was in elementary school. The best issue I ever got had a tell-all guide to kissing.

liz is an awesome mod!

LUV YA LIZ! Smile

by alpha_girlie on 1/10/2010 5:35:01 PM

that's awesome-i always thought that being a mod and an intern would be the best summer job ever Smile . when i graduate, that's the first thing i'm going to do!

hey, if anyone needs help with guys, i give guy advice on club mod, and i'd love to help out! just post your question/problem on my profile, and i'll get back to you ASAP! Smile

by sunflowerlicious on 1/10/2010 4:44:41 PM

It is great to hear that interns learned a lot from the magazine because someday I know I will be able to say that. I can say it now but I am sure later it will be even more. So keep up the good work on giving us information on

guys
kissing
clothes
movies and our favorite shows
real life stuff
and all the rest

by luckykel on 1/10/2010 4:19:25 PM

Hey girls! answer this awesome poll at Club Middle School!
1) Whats your fave holiday color?

2)What was your favorite Christmas\Hannukah gift?

3)Did you wear anything for the holidays on the day before winter break?

4)Whats your favorite holiday song?

5)Does your family decorate the outside of the house for the holidays?
For more fun polls, just ask me how to become a member at Club Middle School

by Club Middle School on 1/10/2010 3:06:21 PM

Hey girls! answer this awesome poll at Club Middle School!
1) Whats your fave holiday color?

2)What was your favorite Christmas\Hannukah gift?

3)Did you wear anything for the holidays on the day before winter break?

4)Whats your favorite holiday song?

5)Does your family decorate the outside of the house for the holidays?
For more fun polls, just ask me how to become a member at Club Middle School

by Club Middle School on 1/10/2010 3:00:13 PM

I like how Liz took a summer-y dress and made it winter-y by using a plain long gray sweater!

by pointeprincess on 1/10/2010 2:31:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD I got invited to go to AUSTRALIA (I liv ein the US and I've never even been out of the country) this summer with a student ambassador program!! I am soooo excited, and I've talked to my mom and she thinks it'll be a good experience, but I can't do it unless I raise $6,000!!!!!! How in the world am I supposed to do that in only a few months? I need some creative fund raising ideas or tips.... Can you help?? Thanks!!!

Hey missy, congrats on being invited! Sounds like it would be a great experience. I mean how many people can say they went to Australia? Mhmmm you could have a bake sale in your neighborhood every Saturday. Give some of your clothing to goodwill. Try selling things in school too. Maybe school supplies, like pencils and packs of paper and candy and soda. Don't forget to ask family and friends for money, after all that's what they're there for, helping ya out. Good luck and I really hope ya get to go!!!!!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by LizzTastic on 1/10/2010 2:27:04 PM

HEY GIRLS! one of my new years resolutions was to be nicer and more helpful, so im offering advice and help! i can answer all your questions about boys, tampons, friends, family, parties, periods, fashion, makeup, anything! just ask your question on my profile! ill respond in less than 24 hours! if your profile is private, or its being moderated, ill answer on my profile! if things are super super important, say so at the top! thanks for reading! :] pass it along please :]

loveyouuuu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/10/2010 2:09:49 PM

haha i watched both James Franco and Taylor Lautner host SNL! i love that show!! :]

loveyouuu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/10/2010 2:09:38 PM

I want to intern at Gl, but it is all the way in maryland.

by lily5 on 1/10/2010 2:09:17 PM