AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Stuck in the middle...of my parents!

My parents are divorced and they fight a lot about what's best for me and when I can visit my dad (I live with my...

We gotta say, GL is great. Cool mods, lol embarassing moments, style tips. And then we have the clubs. They're fun, and great ideas. I did this thing i call club surfing, so i could check out the clubs and see if i want to join any. Problem is, none of thse clubs ever stay dedicated! Members leave, and posts are discontinued! Why? Because they don't get on, are too preoccupied, whatever. Well, coming soon, built by creativity, is Club Forever! Right now the profile is being moderated. I have not personally reached out to any members, but all spots are open. Hope to make GL great, with Club Forever! Anyone can join, so dont forget. It's coming soon! Laughing

by lexifar on 1/23/2010 3:02:29 PM

hey chicas! i give great advice, so if you ever have a problem, just post the question on my profile and i'll post a response within an hour! i've been through a lot, so i can deff. give you an honest answer with lots of tips. i give great advice on beauty, fashion, boys, friends, music, family, school, technology, homework, and lots more. so ask me anything! Laughing

TwIgGiEbAbYyY

by twiggiebabyyy on 1/18/2010 1:44:48 PM

I AM HOLDING A CONTEST!!!!

Post a poem about your favorite person(or animal) in the world on my profile, as a comment. I will pick 3 winners on January 21st!

*Remember* your favorite person in the world

Good Luck!

by colorCute4 on 1/17/2010 12:37:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD (btw i have 2 churches)
this guy at my church and i have been pretty good buds for 2-3 years, and his best friend asked me out i went threw that drama and were still buds. well my friend aimee told me that she was going to bring her bf to church, i guess that i never took it that: they knew eachother, when aimee got a boyfriend, his status update changed that they were going out. i used to like him and since i was the only other person at my other church that he knew we talked alot and aimees friends got mad at me because they thought i was flirting but i am way over him we were just talking about his friend and who he likes. How do i make sure that aimee isnt mad at me

Hey doll!  Just talk to her about it and make sure that she knows that you're not interested in her bf.  Also, try talking to her bf a little less so it doesn't seem like you're flirting with him.

tyler j.

by binkysbaby on 1/14/2010 9:51:18 AM

i am in the same thing girl im mad but mi dad nd ma i thank im in the middle of them kuz its like every sence i was a baby they would always tell me to nt be like dem i thank i should just rell them to stop all dis stuff nd just be kool but i really want mi ma nd dad to go baq out kuz nw life without them anymore isnt rite mi dad gave me every thang nd now i have to live with mi ma nd i want to live with both kan u plz help me thx bye bye love cita

by cita wells on 1/13/2010 8:07:47 PM

hi

Hey girl what's going on? Smile

Lynae P.

by carly11 on 1/13/2010 6:00:19 PM

why you stuck with your parent

by carly11 on 1/13/2010 5:59:50 PM

Okay..! I am in the same situation but i have a lil sis who they treat well differntley. all of the pressure is put on me and i trie to keep her out of all of it... My parents yell, scream and my dad cusses at my mom so i know how you feel! So just remember a lot of girls are stuck in the same situtation and i feel for you... It sucks, I know! ;) Hopefully i helped!

by marie2cute on 1/12/2010 9:15:10 PM

u no gurl all i can say 2 u is that dont stick up for eaither but if u r mad and confused bout wat their fighting bout dont worry they just care bout u and tryin to make the best of it and if ur mom tells u that ur dad lies and he really dosent confront hur in nice and sweet addittude and forgive them of wat they did cuz they did the same 2 me i wuz so broken and blamed it all on my mom cuz she wanted the divorce but i lerned that forgiveness and were u start wit god and thats wat u need 2 do im becka and 14!!!

by becca-thischristmas7 on 1/12/2010 12:10:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
i think i may be depressed and it stresses me out. with me feeling horrible all the tme makes me not focused on my work,therefore making me more stressed for my low grades. almost every second at school i feel like going homeand crying. i dread going to school . every morning i cry bc i hate it so much. clubs dont work...and it doesnt help without having a mom to help me. i hate my dad and i barely have friends. i really feellike dyinhg. can you help?

Hey girl,

You need someone to talk to. There has to be one person who you can confide im: a friend, a neighbor, an aunt, a teacher, a coach, etc. Even if you don't know why you are sad talk to that person and tell them how you are feeling. Do things to work on your stress - take a bath, listen to music, go for a run, read a book, write in your journal. Find an outlet to help get you out of your slump. Check out this amazing article we put up about depression and see if you can get any pointers from it:

Know that even if you feel like you have no one, you still have us.

xoxo Keltie