9 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

12 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

13 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: A Reader AND an Intern!

Hey girlies! My name is Julia and I am an intern here at GL... but not only that, I'm also a reader!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
is there anything i can do at GL? i'm really looking to do something but i live in NY and am only 13. is there anything i can do online? i <3 GL! :]

by singergrl702 on 1/22/2010 6:42:07 PM

*sigh* i live WAY too far away... in Europe. but i hav a friend who lives in Baltimore!

by MonkeyGirl7 on 1/19/2010 11:53:08 AM

Is it really over 12 to be an intern for GL?

Hey doll!  Shorter opportunities are available to girls 12 and up who live in the Baltimore area.
tyler j.

by modmodmod on 1/19/2010 8:56:33 AM

I live in PA-like an hour and a half away.

Thats cool!!!! I have friend named Julia and she's my bestest friend!!!

by lasagna on 1/18/2010 8:55:22 PM

you can intern when your 12!?! thats awesome Smile i dont think i live close enough though. MODMODMOD where if GL located?

Hey babe, the office is in Baltimore Maryland.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by cutiechic525 on 1/18/2010 7:36:02 PM

I wuld love to be an intern for GL but I don't know were it is at

by Katherine12 on 1/18/2010 3:35:44 PM

I don't live anywhere near it either! ):
And I'm Almost 13.!
But I'm Going To Check It OUt.
Just To Be Sure It can't Be Possible!(:
Keep The Dream Alive.

--Check OUt My Profile Chicas!!

by reggee on 1/18/2010 2:49:28 PM

I wish i could be a GL intern. 2 probs, 1 im only 11, 2 i live far away from where it's at

by hitthemall#1 on 1/18/2010 11:35:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Please answer !!!! This women I don't know is sending me emails and a picture of herself it's making me feel really uncomfortable I know I should block her but she said that her life is really bad that both her parents were killed in war and she is all alone !!!!! Please answer !!!!

Hey doll!  That sounds like internet spam.  Block the messages from that user and let your parents know that you keep getting these messages in your email.

tyler j.

by Style Guru on 1/18/2010 11:15:11 AM

modmodmod
ok sorry for asking this, i know you must be busy, but i live close to maryland... like a state next door. can i be like an online intern? is that possible? well i cant be an intern yet but im turning 13 this year so yeah... contact me soon if u hav the time!!! thx so much

Hey doll!   Sorry, you'd have to be able to come to the GL office in Baltimore to be an intern.
tyler j.