3 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

4 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

5 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: A Reader AND an Intern!

Hey girlies! My name is Julia and I am an intern here at GL... but not only that, I'm also a reader!

cooleo

by brookieblossom97 on 1/17/2010 11:14:27 PM

MOD I live in RI, but I would reallllyyy love to be a moderator like Julia. Is there any way I could be a moderator? I definitely old enough and would loveee to do it. if not, do you know of any other awesome magazines that might allow me to be a mod as well? Thanks =) -Meg

Hey girl! Check out this page for all the intern news you need and about being a mod! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx And, as far as I know, no other mags right now are featuring mods on their sites!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by GeM&C on 1/17/2010 10:58:34 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!
** Any sister clubs are welcomed!! **

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/17/2010 10:31:49 PM

hey girls! if you need help with anything check out the advice section of my profile (newly updated!!) and leave me a comment! i have lots of experience giving advice and would love to help you out! talk to you soon!
~ellie~

by hugatree95 on 1/17/2010 9:35:50 PM

Smile********CONTEST!**********Smile

Love making your own outfits?
Smile
Well here is YOUR chance!
Smile
Design an outfit with the (of course) outfit, shoes, accessories, hair AND makeup!
Smile
Winner will get to pick what ever job they want AND be crowned head of fashion and beauty for a month!
Smile
Hurry and enter all designs must be turned in by Jan.23 (Saturday)

Have Fun!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/17/2010 8:27:32 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing IM HAVING A CONTEST ON MY PROFILE!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW YOU HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN. WEATHER YOUR CRUSH ASKED OUT YOUR BFF OR YOU CAUGHT YOUR BF KISSING ANOTHER GIRL I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! POST YOUR HEARTBREAKING STORIES ON MY PROFILE AND I WILL CHOOSE A 1ST THROUGH 5TH PLACE!!!!! HAVE THEM POSTED BY FRIDAY THE 22ND AND AT THE TOP OF YOUR STORY PUT: ***HEART BREAKER*** SO I WILL KNOW TO LOOK AT IT! I WILL POST THE WINNERS BY NOON ON SATURDAY THE 23RD!!!!! THE MORE HEARTBREAKING YOUR STORY THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORY!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTongTong
xoxoxoxoxo
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 1/17/2010 8:13:42 PM

I live in Mass, pretty close lol

*************************************************
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!

if u want 2 submit a blog topic for me 2 write about, just put three stars (***) over your comment!

p.s. I ALSO ANSWER ANY ADVICE NEEDED QUES!

*************************************************

by sportyshortyxo3 on 1/17/2010 7:27:38 PM

i wish i could be an intern (im old enough) but i live in ohio. Frown

by Hershey on 1/17/2010 7:09:25 PM

i don't live in baltimore. or even close to baltimore.but thats coolSmile

by smiley103 on 1/17/2010 7:05:26 PM

cool! I wish I could intern but I live too far away!

by serafinasunshine23 on 1/17/2010 5:47:03 PM