5 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

8 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

9 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: A Reader AND an Intern!

Hey girlies! My name is Julia and I am an intern here at GL... but not only that, I'm also a reader!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
is there anything i can do at GL? i'm really looking to do something but i live in NY and am only 13. is there anything i can do online? i <3 GL! :]

by singergrl702 on 1/22/2010 6:42:07 PM

*sigh* i live WAY too far away... in Europe. but i hav a friend who lives in Baltimore!

by MonkeyGirl7 on 1/19/2010 11:53:08 AM

Is it really over 12 to be an intern for GL?

Hey doll!  Shorter opportunities are available to girls 12 and up who live in the Baltimore area.
tyler j.

by modmodmod on 1/19/2010 8:56:33 AM

I live in PA-like an hour and a half away.

Thats cool!!!! I have friend named Julia and she's my bestest friend!!!

by lasagna on 1/18/2010 8:55:22 PM

you can intern when your 12!?! thats awesome Smile i dont think i live close enough though. MODMODMOD where if GL located?

Hey babe, the office is in Baltimore Maryland.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by cutiechic525 on 1/18/2010 7:36:02 PM

I wuld love to be an intern for GL but I don't know were it is at

by Katherine12 on 1/18/2010 3:35:44 PM

I don't live anywhere near it either! ):
And I'm Almost 13.!
But I'm Going To Check It OUt.
Just To Be Sure It can't Be Possible!(:
Keep The Dream Alive.

--Check OUt My Profile Chicas!!

by reggee on 1/18/2010 2:49:28 PM

I wish i could be a GL intern. 2 probs, 1 im only 11, 2 i live far away from where it's at

by hitthemall#1 on 1/18/2010 11:35:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Please answer !!!! This women I don't know is sending me emails and a picture of herself it's making me feel really uncomfortable I know I should block her but she said that her life is really bad that both her parents were killed in war and she is all alone !!!!! Please answer !!!!

Hey doll!  That sounds like internet spam.  Block the messages from that user and let your parents know that you keep getting these messages in your email.

tyler j.

by Style Guru on 1/18/2010 11:15:11 AM

modmodmod
ok sorry for asking this, i know you must be busy, but i live close to maryland... like a state next door. can i be like an online intern? is that possible? well i cant be an intern yet but im turning 13 this year so yeah... contact me soon if u hav the time!!! thx so much

Hey doll!   Sorry, you'd have to be able to come to the GL office in Baltimore to be an intern.
tyler j.

by teamjacob74 on 1/18/2010 9:59:24 AM

cooleo

by brookieblossom97 on 1/17/2010 11:14:27 PM

MOD I live in RI, but I would reallllyyy love to be a moderator like Julia. Is there any way I could be a moderator? I definitely old enough and would loveee to do it. if not, do you know of any other awesome magazines that might allow me to be a mod as well? Thanks =) -Meg

Hey girl! Check out this page for all the intern news you need and about being a mod! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx And, as far as I know, no other mags right now are featuring mods on their sites!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by GeM&C on 1/17/2010 10:58:34 PM

Hey girlies!

Come check out Christiangirlsclub for great advice and all things christian!! I love to help out people and will give advice on anything and answer any questions.

I really hope to see you join!!!
** Any sister clubs are welcomed!! **

~Ali
President of Christiangirlsclub

by christiangirlsclub on 1/17/2010 10:31:49 PM

hey girls! if you need help with anything check out the advice section of my profile (newly updated!!) and leave me a comment! i have lots of experience giving advice and would love to help you out! talk to you soon!
~ellie~

by hugatree95 on 1/17/2010 9:35:50 PM

Smile********CONTEST!**********Smile

Love making your own outfits?
Smile
Well here is YOUR chance!
Smile
Design an outfit with the (of course) outfit, shoes, accessories, hair AND makeup!
Smile
Winner will get to pick what ever job they want AND be crowned head of fashion and beauty for a month!
Smile
Hurry and enter all designs must be turned in by Jan.23 (Saturday)

Have Fun!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/17/2010 8:27:32 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing IM HAVING A CONTEST ON MY PROFILE!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW YOU HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN. WEATHER YOUR CRUSH ASKED OUT YOUR BFF OR YOU CAUGHT YOUR BF KISSING ANOTHER GIRL I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! POST YOUR HEARTBREAKING STORIES ON MY PROFILE AND I WILL CHOOSE A 1ST THROUGH 5TH PLACE!!!!! HAVE THEM POSTED BY FRIDAY THE 22ND AND AT THE TOP OF YOUR STORY PUT: ***HEART BREAKER*** SO I WILL KNOW TO LOOK AT IT! I WILL POST THE WINNERS BY NOON ON SATURDAY THE 23RD!!!!! THE MORE HEARTBREAKING YOUR STORY THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORY!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTongTong
xoxoxoxoxo
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 1/17/2010 8:13:42 PM

I live in Mass, pretty close lol

*************************************************
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!

if u want 2 submit a blog topic for me 2 write about, just put three stars (***) over your comment!

p.s. I ALSO ANSWER ANY ADVICE NEEDED QUES!

*************************************************

by sportyshortyxo3 on 1/17/2010 7:27:38 PM

i wish i could be an intern (im old enough) but i live in ohio. Frown

by Hershey on 1/17/2010 7:09:25 PM

i don't live in baltimore. or even close to baltimore.but thats coolSmile

by smiley103 on 1/17/2010 7:05:26 PM

cool! I wish I could intern but I live too far away!

by serafinasunshine23 on 1/17/2010 5:47:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
heyy guys! i live in baltimore and im 12 years old! i understand you have to be over 12, but i can wait til then ;) first off, do interns get payed? if so how much? and what kinds of things to interns do? i understand they write articles, reviews, etc. that sounds awesome! do they intern everyday? is their schedule flexible? where exactly is GL located in baltimore?
thanx soooo much i know this is a lot but im definitely interested! thanx again you guys are the best! <3BEASTIEZ

Hey girl! You might want to wait until you are older and interning is alot of fun.
Eryn G.

by beastiez on 1/17/2010 5:33:11 PM

Do u have to live in the Baltimore area to be a intern?

Hey girl! Yep!
Eryn G.

by girliegirl11 on 1/17/2010 5:17:51 PM

I want to be an intern so bad, but I live to far away Tong

check out my profile, and leave a comment, thx!

by rosebubbles101 on 1/17/2010 3:32:18 PM

plus i'm a great writer...a lot of my books/novels/etc. have been on the top 100 lists on goodreads.com! urgh!

by turtles_in_africa on 1/17/2010 3:30:44 PM

i would be a great intern, but i live too far away. oh well, i've already got a job anyways XD

by turtles_in_africa on 1/17/2010 3:29:16 PM

*modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod* Do u have to live near the gl headquaters to be a intern?

Hey girlfriend, you don't have to live really close to the headquarters but you should live close enough. At least in Maryland or DC. That way if you're called in, it won't take long for you to get there. Smile

Lynae P.

by lily5 on 1/17/2010 2:55:37 PM

mod mod mod MOD mod Where is the "office" for gl?

Hey chicky, the office is here in Baltimore, Maryland. Smile

Lynae P.

by friday213 on 1/17/2010 2:21:35 PM

Hi everybody! Do you ever get bored, or feel like its the same old, same old? Then you have came to the right place!

Entertainment Hotspot is the place to be: it has celeb gossip, fun games, polls, (vote until your fave wins!) new or just insanely awesome music, TV, books and movies to check out, beauty, style, school, friends... and updated often! What are you waiting for? Get clicking! We even have a club website!

Please enjoy and spread the word! If u want to join, just leave a comment to tell me and u r in! if u want, please fill out this app: (don't have to) 1) Who's ur fave singer/actor/writer/show....ect. 2) How old ru? 3) Any requests for articles or somehting to be on our site/club page on GL? 4) Want to be an advice gal? Keep reading for more deets. ;)

Please join and spread the word!

by Club Entertainment Hotspot on 1/17/2010 2:18:38 PM

wow, thats amazing, but I am in the same sitch as Cutiepie445 Frown still thats very cool

by readerhi1234 on 1/17/2010 2:15:13 PM

hey!Smile im the boy and friend mod for club listen and talk so if youve got any questions just drop a comment on my profile and ill reply asap!

ill give you advice on boys, dating, crushes, relationships, the whole nine yards! ill also give you great advice on friends and all the drama that comes with it haha

im here to help so ask me anything!

by summerlover0116 on 1/17/2010 2:05:23 PM

hey Julia is under the style section just go to love my look and scroll down

by wednesday1408 on 1/17/2010 2:02:04 PM

thats cool i really like reading two Smile

HEY GIRLS

i give advice and love to help so check out my profile and ill get back to you within 24 hours Smile

by wednesday1408 on 1/17/2010 2:00:15 PM

мσ∂ мσ∂ мσ∂ мσ∂ мσ∂ мσ∂ мσ∂ ωняє ∂σ υ нαν 2 ℓινє тσ вє α ιηтєяη 4 gℓ

Hey chicky, at the top of the page click Contact Us, then scroll down to Intern at GL? and hit Click Here and follow those steps. All you have to do is submit some writing and a resume. Good luck girlfriend! Smile

Lynae P.

by scenierockinskinnies on 1/17/2010 1:52:35 PM

I wish I could too but I'm in the same sitch as Cutiepie445 . Frown

by Fox_Rider on 1/17/2010 1:39:13 PM

I wish I could intern at GL. But I don't live anywhere near where it's at.

by Cutiepie445 on 1/17/2010 12:00:50 PM