AN HOUR AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

COMMENTS

My brother's been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome

My five-year-old brother was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, I love him more than anything but I don't know what to do. He has lots of...

my brother has scittsaphranna please help me

by milobday on 4/14/2010 8:45:55 PM

Great job for loving him. my brother was diagnosed with it too. but only a slight case cause he has other issues too. and sometimes hes so out of control that it makes me mad. we fight alot but we love eachother alot its a love hate reationship its difficult but i love my bro so much

by DarkKnight2335 on 4/12/2010 6:14:45 PM

My BFF has a lil bro with asperger syndrome (more like a half brother) just hang in there!

by naturallywonderful on 4/6/2010 2:43:57 PM

whoever wrote this in i know exactly how you feel, i have two brothers and they are identical twins who are 13 and they have aspergers and adhd, i try to get along with them so much, i want to beable to have a relationship with them but its really difficult :/ we just found out about them having it this past 3 years and because of how bad some situations have been one of my brothers lives with my dad (whom also has aspergers). Ive tried to find out whats been going on with my brothers for the past who knows how many years and now that i know, im trying as much as possible to get along with it (although its not working... and i feel that almost all hope is gone for me..) You still have a chance, get along with him and treasure him, finding out about his aspergers when hes younger helps alot, it puts less stress on you and your family and also you can try to help with it earlier in life.

by jenanne1100 on 2/28/2010 9:20:44 PM

Well, make sure he isn't king of the household. That will just fuel his innappropriate behavior. How would I know? My mom. You will need patience and endurance. Never give up! I'm on your side <3

by Miss Me1023 on 2/28/2010 6:13:54 PM

My friend has trouble in school and is akward in social situations. her mom thinks she has a disability and she is going to get tested. if she is diagnosed with something, how can i make her feel better,and support you without being akward?

Hey girl! Just let her know you are there for her whenever she needs to talk. And leave it at that. Your friend will know and if she needs to talk she'll know you are there for her.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by icygirl55 on 2/13/2010 12:06:24 PM

Thanks guys lol Laughing (its me that posted it...)
I had no idea this was on here...=/

by rubberduck96 on 2/8/2010 12:14:44 PM

hey everyone:] if you ever need advice or someone to talk to, leave a comment on my profile. I'd love to help and I love giving advice. Spread the word! --Ciena

by colormyheart13 on 1/29/2010 12:47:54 AM

my lil bro has the same problem and he also has ocd, odd,ADHD, and celiac disease!!!!!!!!! it is so hard i know how u feel!!!!!! : (

by macilynn24 on 1/27/2010 6:18:35 PM

I know how you feel! My older brother who is 16 got diagnosed with it about a year ago. He is a super genius, not very social, and sticks with certain hobbies for a long time. Everyone made fun of him because he never talked but its not that he didnt want to talk to them, he just didnt know how. People with Aspergers think a lot differently than other people and so no one exactly can understand what they go through. Since he was getting bullied and made fun of, he couldnt handle it anymore and had a breakdown. The puplic school he went too couldnt meet up to the educational needs of his and the bullying never stopped so the school now has to pay for him to go to a special school that does support his needs. He is doing amazing now and I love him so much. If you girls ever need anyone to talk to, you can comment on my profile Smile <3

Valerie <3