6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

My brother's been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome

My five-year-old brother was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, I love him more than anything but I don't know what to do. He has lots of...

My 18 year old brother has that, you get used to it like it's their personality. He can control is somewhat now, so it's lives a normal life. Good luck!

by heartsday on 1/19/2010 4:22:11 PM

Aww, so sorry girl ): You're a great big sister & stand by your little brother. He's lucky to have you and things will turn out A-Ok! [;

by michipie205 on 1/19/2010 4:06:17 PM

I'm sorry about ur brother. I hope everything works out though! Smile

by tmmanimalover on 1/19/2010 4:01:02 PM

My sis has Brain bipolar

it gets annopying

shes 17

by BrownEyedBuddy on 1/19/2010 3:56:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Kay thanks!!!

by CutieWithGlasses on 1/19/2010 3:27:14 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
For some reason my profile is moderating...why? I created it a while ago so it's modding for that reason...I haven't been rude or started fights at all on this sight. All I did was change my icon but I do that a lot and it never moderates from it. Do you know why it's modding?? Thank you SO much (:

Hey girl!

One of the editors probably has the answer to that so if you want, you can contact them by clicking on the link. Your profile should be done moderating in about 2-3 days anyways and after that you'll be good!

http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx Liz R.

by CutieWithGlasses on 1/19/2010 3:12:19 PM

Dear Mod!
Will there ever be a spot on our profiles for fave actress and actors?
~Chelsea xoxo

Hey girl!

Possibly- we're open to suggestions. Fill this out and hopefully the online editors will agree with you!

Liz R.

by Tomatos97 on 1/19/2010 2:51:41 PM

I hope everything works out alright!!! Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 1/19/2010 2:42:09 PM

aww, thats sooo sad!

by alpha_girlie on 1/19/2010 11:26:05 AM

your a great big sister and i am sorry about you little brother

HEY GIRLS

i give advice and love to help so please check out my profile and ill get back to you within 24 hours Smile

by wednesday1408 on 1/19/2010 10:44:59 AM