AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

2 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

3 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

*****CALLING ALL GL GIRLIES NEEDING ADVICE*****
Do you need a shoulder to lean on, well, you just found it! I would love to help all you gals out there. I am honest and the problems never leave GL. If you need anything, I specialize in friendship, family, boys, and fashion, but I have give great advice in any subject. Come to me to all your needs! I also do book and movie reviews on my pro.I will answer back in on day, tops!
<3Sweet Cheeks

by Sweet Cheeks on 6/2/2010 5:19:04 PM

WOW! WHAT A FRIEND SHE ISN'T!

by elmorockz1252 on 4/23/2010 10:35:00 PM

I have these awesome friends I used to hang out with, but now we kind of seperated. Now they just avoid me and I have a guy friend that I like, and they keep bugging me about it, but they don't know I like him. It's easy to avoid them since I kind of broke off from them, but then again I'm afraid that they'll start rumors if I don't tell them and keep avoding them. I feel so much better when I'm away from them and am allowed to not worry. But I'm so afraid that these rumors will start and it causes me stress. I don't feel comfortable telling them anything anymore and I can't help that we are so different now but I like the fact of seperating from them for good and not asscoiating with them anymore, it helps me relax. But now they are so mean and don't care about what I want. I asked them to leave me alone but they said "what ev" and started talking about me. I don't like to go to teachers or adults because they make things worse and the rumors start about how I'm a snitch and I can't take it. I want them to leave me alone and I want to practice avoiding the rumors. My friend Renee understands and she'll stick with me, but I really need help. Please, please help.

by jazzofryy on 3/25/2010 8:01:08 PM

go on to a friend that you can trust and allways remember "sticks and stones will brake my bones but WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!!!!!!!! don't ever listen to what people say because you shouldn't care what people think only what God thinksSmile

by stephr on 3/22/2010 3:18:04 PM

MOD
When I'm at home, I have tons o' confedince. When i get to school, i don't. I often feel like im a dork, and run out of things to talk about with my friends. How do i boost my self-esteem?

Hey Girl! Sounds like you need to brush up on some cool facts that you can share with your friends. Read the newspaper, some magazines, or search online for cool stuff that effects your life. You'll never run out of things to share! As much as you might think you sound like a dork, you'll be entertaining and smart! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by haleyhay3 on 3/10/2010 3:48:53 PM

I had almost an exact problem! Did anyone you trust tell you? Use her as an example and evidence! If she starts to get angry and denies then you should talk to another friend about it. Ask for support. At sometime this girl will realize that what she said wasn't so nice and that if she wants to stay friends it's time for a HUGE apology

by popsweet838 on 2/25/2010 4:47:25 PM

Hey Everyone--
If you don't want to wait for a mod to answer your questions, I'm happy to give advice. Just post a comment on my profile and i'll answer you within a day. Love to the girlies

by SuNsHiNe_LuVeR on 2/15/2010 10:05:47 PM

Hey Anyone Their? I've Got Serious Friend Troubles. Ok, We Used To Be BFF's In 4th Grade, but then in 5th grade, I found a new BFF. We Never Fight and she's the best BFF I've ever had. You can probably tell her name by reading my user name. Let's call my old BFF... Sara. "Sara" and I in 5th grade were still good friends but now we are in 6th grade, and she's trying to steal my new BFF from me! She's been trash talking me to Brooke! She's being nice to me in school though. (She only trash talks me to Brooke.) Anyways, She doesn't know that Brooke told me everything that she's said about me. She even talked about my guyfriend once! She been telling lies about me AND she tells EVERYONE ALL of my secrets! I've never told anyone one of her secrets! I don't want to be friends with her anymore, but if I tell her, it will just end with even MORE drama. Any Advice? Sincerly, Brooke'sBFF4Life (Hopefully)

by Brooke'sBFF4Life on 2/14/2010 2:51:14 PM

~MOD MOD MOD MOD~
i have been begging my parents to move. Cuz i feel like the people at my school dont understand me and they have a really bad impression and its effecting everything there was a bad rumor that came all the way from elementary school and it completly messed everything up. And ive really changed emotionaly and physically and people think something thats not true anymore. How can i really convince my parents that moving would help? ( i already gave them a couple reasons)

Hey girl,

I'm really sorry you feel that way at school.  Unfortunately, there are bigger things at play here that may not let your parents move: money reasons, your parents' jobs, etc.  It's hard to deal with school sometimes, but if you feel like the verbal abuse is getting to be too much, try talking to a guidance counselor or your parents.  Explain just what they say and how it makes you feel.  Tell your parents that you understand if they can't move right now, but ask if there are any alternatives - homeschooling, switching districts, etc.  As long as they know how rough of a time you're having, there might be something they can do.

Lauren C.

by lildrama on 2/12/2010 7:47:23 PM

no fair you should tell her to tell the truth or your guys friendship is over

by gracie123789 on 2/6/2010 12:28:47 PM