43 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

i had that happen to me last year i was so upset i know how u feel she was saying that i was mentaly retared and was never and i am still not so what u need to do is just tell her what she did wrong and let her think about it

by shadowgirl14 on 2/4/2010 6:30:11 PM

MY COMMENTS ON THIS:
1. Your friend is immature.
2. Not your friend obviously.
3. Talk to her maybe.
4. If that doesn't work then move on....

by kaylarenee96 on 2/4/2010 10:51:55 AM

MODS PLEASE HELP!!
i kinnda like this guy. hes a year older than me, and my friend likes him too. i saw him looking at me one day so i kindda looked at him too, but not like in a creepy way. his friend girl who was sitting beside him whispered something in his ear when she saw me lookign at him. he waited a while like he she never told him anything. then all of a sudden he looks back to see if i was looking :s i dont know what to think. i see him looking at me in the hallways all the time. prob is i dont know if its good or bad, is he creeped out?

Hey girl, hard to say exactly, but I know how to get a good answer. Try talking to him and see how he acts. Start a friendly convo about class and see where it goes from there. You never know, but you'll never have a relationship with this guy if you can't talk to him in person.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hotcloset44 on 2/3/2010 10:53:59 PM

*****MOD******
I don't think any of my "friends" actually like me. They're nice to me up front, but then I just found out that they do stuff like everyweekend, they just don't invite me. Should I just pretend I don't know they're doing it or ask them about it?

Alyssa B.

by 11smilyjo11 on 2/3/2010 9:03:56 PM

*!!!Hey girls!!!*
Im guessing most of you come too girlslife.com for great advice wether its boys, friends, workouts, your body, or style. Go to my profile for some of the best advice on pretty much any thing! Im open for your questions, Just coment of my profile and put **Advice?** and your question and I will try to get back at you within 3 days!! I want to help you and I will try my best to get you the best of advice!<3!
Luv ya!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/2/2010 8:14:33 PM

Hey. My bff did that to me to. But i got to thinking, if she talks about you behind your back shes not really a true friend. You maybe sould confront her and ask her about it.

Hope it helps and works out!

Hannah Smile

by hannahbanana814 on 2/1/2010 8:20:27 PM

COME AND CHECK MY PROFILE PEEPS!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong

by Samantha V on 1/29/2010 9:00:43 PM

Ok, that "friend" is soooo rude. U shouldn't talk 2 her or anything. Stop ur friendship if it happens again. Frown

by Samantha V on 1/29/2010 8:02:42 PM

MOD****
my friend copys everything i do! she wears almost the exact same clothes as me and started listening to the same music as me. the worst thing is when i like a guy, she always like oh i like to! i know people say to take it as a complement but its annoying!! what do i do??

Hey girl, let your friend know that while you're flattered she emulates you, you just want to make sure she stands out on her own too. Try asking about her own fave musicians and fashion: let her talk about her original preferences to help her see it's much better for her to stick to being her than try to be a second you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by carebear30 on 1/27/2010 9:04:58 PM

My BFF did that to me once too it was soo rude but we made up
hiya i'm new so if u want, please just check out my profile and also leave a nice comment if you'd like!Laughing

by CeCe291 on 1/26/2010 5:42:31 PM