AN HOUR AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI find out who took home a #VMA moon man: http://t.co/iSbqAtVltQ

3 HOURS AGO Dressy vs. casual—which do guys prefer? http://t.co/QX7u6sFbpk

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

i thiink that you should go up to her and tell her how you fell

by blame119 on 1/26/2010 3:50:46 PM

i knw how u feel my bff starts rumors bout me and worse knw i had a cruch on this guy and now their goin out =(

by purduerocks on 1/26/2010 2:11:25 PM

HEY GIRLS I GIVE PRETTY GOOD ADVICE SO IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK ME AND IM SURE I CAN ANSWER THEM!!!!! THANKS! TALK TO U SOON!!!Smile

~CRAZY RUNNAH~

by crazy runnah on 1/25/2010 10:04:02 PM

Believe half of what you see and none of what you here

by Whisper of an Angel on 1/25/2010 8:54:29 PM

MOD MOD
haha i feel kinda weird for asking this...but idk wut to do. i am seriously considering that lap-band surgery(or whatever it is) i think that would help me a lot. i just dont know how to talk to my parents about..or my doctor. im too embarrassed...do you have any suggestions?? plz help! thx!

Hey babe, You are WAY too young for that. That kind of surgery is really dangerous and only for people who have a really serious medical problem. If you're just a little overweight there is no reason you should be looking at it, especially not until you're at least 30!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by softballchickexoh12 on 1/25/2010 7:48:02 PM

Strange child.

by swimmerxox on 1/25/2010 4:13:12 PM

heyy everybody! Come and check out my profile! i just got it and i dont have any comments yet!Smile

by luckyducky95 on 1/25/2010 1:24:58 PM

Mod~ My best friend's birthday is coming up in March and I really want to get her a necklace set that is like ying and yang BFF sort of necklace. (plus something else that I haven't decided on yet) Anyway, we would each get one necklace, but I feel like giving one to her may make her feel uncomfortable because she is kind of shy. We ARE best friends but I don't want to make her feel bad if I wear mine all the time and she doesn't want to. Should I still give it to her, or is is that too controlling? Please respond! ~Gift gone awkward?

Hey girl! I think you should def go for it. It will be a nice gesture and she will love it. Either way it will be a cute accessory and go with any outfit you may throw on. So, try not to worry about all the messages behind it!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by sportkhic on 1/24/2010 9:08:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i have a good guy friend and i thought we were close until i found out he always makes fun of me behind my back! i tried to confront him, but he just denyed it. NOW his whole group of friends make fun of me all the time! what should i do?????

Hey girl! You need to talk to him about how it makes you feel.

Eryn G.

by betsyjohnson133 on 1/24/2010 7:26:26 PM

Mod -
This is going to sound kinda weird and extremely paranoid, but I think my best friend might have killed herself last night. She has depression and has suicidal thoughts a lot. Last night, she basically had a mental breakdown and passed out. When she woke up, my other friend (who was watching her on a webcam) said she had the look on her face that she usually has when contemplating suicide. She left a few minutes later. She hasn't been online at all today and she gets online literally every day, for quite a while. I know it's probably stupid, but I don't know what to do. I rarely call her, so I forgot her number, so I can't call her. I'm getting so paranoid.

Hey girl! Maybe you should drive by her house or have your parents call her parents to make sure shes ok.

Eryn G.