2 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

3 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

4 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

hey girls! if u ever need any kind of advice plz plz check out my profile! u guys rock!

by jfsoccergirl on 1/24/2010 2:03:54 PM

usually when someone does that to you it's because you have something that they want and so they get jealous. That same exact thing is going on with me right now and all i did to kinda try to get her to tell me the truth is got her in a place where no one else would see or hear us and i told her that i knew what she was saying about me and that i really don't like it and that she just straight out needs to stop. (i didn't say it in a mean way though)so just see what she replies and then just basically talk to her/him about it. Smile

by iLuvTxtin! on 1/23/2010 11:56:06 PM

my brother is the worse i'm only 15 but he is so anoying like when i got a new lap top he broke it and i got in trouble for it or if my room is clean he comes when a the movie theater and mess evey thing also in found my diary and drew in it that's was the worse thing that every happend to me. what should i do ?

by siamia1025 on 1/23/2010 11:16:51 PM

Hey girls! so I'm new to GL and wanted some friendz? Please check out my profile and chatt it up!

Thanks!!
*ch3y*

by geomio on 1/23/2010 9:27:30 PM

Hey Girlies!Here's 15 Must Haves to acheive gorgeousness (;
15. Secret Va Va Vanilla deodorant
14.Cetaphil Gentile Skin Cleanser- This made my face feel and look amazing!-sometimes I go a little overboard with acne products and this always gets my face back to normal
13. Chanel cream concealer- splurge on this. It is worth it.
12.Lip gloss-I'm almost positive it gives you a confidence boost.
11. Pomegranete seeds- although this isn't a beauty product, they taste amazing, are good for you, and help clear your face
10. Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment- this has cleared the skin of 100% of people who have tried it
9.The GIRLS book series- for times when you need a good read.
8. Any type of mascara
7.Lilac nail polish- looks so simple and elegant
6.Dark wash jeans
5.A good eyebrow wax- Makes your whole face look great. Go to a nail salon to do this, they are cheap and usually do a great job.
4.SMILE- This makes you look much better and its free!
3.Face Masks
2.Tinted Moisturizer
1.A haircut that frames your face
If you liked these tips, join ClubGorgeous!

by ClubGorgeous on 1/23/2010 8:30:07 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/23/2010 4:43:51 PM

:O COMING SOON! :O
The newest hot spot for all things beauty is coming soon. BeautyBuzz is like a newsletter containing beauty secrets, beauty how-to's, advice, and more! I'm Megan, founder of BeautyBuzz. You can contact me for more deets or if you have any questions on my personal profile: pearlnagem. (You might know me from TheAlphaCouncil.) Please consider visiting BeautyBuzz--coming soon!

xoxo,
Megan
BeautyBuzz

by BeautyBuzz on 1/23/2010 2:58:14 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HEYYY!! Attention all Girlzzzz of GL! I give advice in my school newspaper, (Editor in chief if I must say! ) Right, so, if you do have any problemo you write *!*!*!*! on the top, kay? If your profile isn't visible I will answer on mine. I will answer in 2 dayz no matter what.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by LiLy1O1 on 1/23/2010 2:39:34 PM

MOD MOD
My so called best friend came over to my house for the first time last week. I couldnt beleive the mess that my sisters made when we got to my house!! so my friend told me to go clean it all up right now, like she was my mom or something!! then when we went to school the next day she started telling everyone that my house is like a pigpen all the time, IN FRONT OF ME! i was so shocked that we stopped talking, but i kind of feel like i overreacted. did i?

hey girl,

i don't think you overreacted. that was not a nice thing to say. did you tell her that you were hurt?

xoxo

sammy d

Sammy d.

by nilacammy on 1/23/2010 2:30:01 PM

that has happened to me before except 100 times worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lovers on 1/23/2010 12:27:02 PM