7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

my bf rold me he loves me

by ladypimps3t2 on 1/23/2010 11:05:09 AM

like i love me i love my family but da most is my boyfriend he cares

by ladypimps3t2 on 1/23/2010 11:04:34 AM

* HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE!*
Post your problems or questions you need advice with onto my profile. I will answer you back on your profile in less than 2 days! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile). I will give you great advice because i have had a lot of experience with my life, so ASK ME ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (friends, boys, you, health, family, "down there," etc.) If you don't need advice right now you can just leave me a nice comment or message on my profile if you'd like and i'll be sure to reply back to you.
thanks 4 readin' my comment!Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/23/2010 1:54:04 AM

the word "friend" being used loosely in this case.

by kgirlpanda on 1/22/2010 8:46:14 PM

MOD
Hi.My best friend wont stop calling me!Every morining she calls my house at least two times.On Fridays she insists on coming to my house right after we get off the bus.She tells me she asks my mom if she can come over,but I ask my mom and she said my friend didnt call and ask.Please help!
marissa-

hey marissa,

have you told your friend that you don't want to hang out because you have homework and housework to do? and that your parents will get upset with you if you let her come over?

xoxo

sammy d

Sammy d.

by marissa- on 1/22/2010 7:42:51 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2010 5:11:59 PM

MOD MOD1
I have 2 questions

(1) My brother is so mean to me! It's not just me my mom too! How can I deal with him and have a day not to stress over him?

(2) I need a day to pamper myself at home! Just ideas is what I need and I'm 9. Thanks!

by fashonista101 on 1/22/2010 3:14:18 PM

MOD!
my bff and i are in an extremely huge fight. everytime i try to talk to her she walks away. i feel like i am the only one trying. i texted her and texted her and no reply. then sent an email and tried to call. i finally got a call back, she had a friend over and thought i would be mad if i knew. i ended up finding out she was mad bc i was hanging with another girl too. today i tried to confront her and fix everything and she told me that in a year we will be in two different schools and i wont need you and we can both be happy. i am really hurt! she is too good of a fried to lose, but i cant stand her moodiness, one day happy the next hate me! what can i do to fix this mess????
♥♥Kelsey

hey girl,

so sorry to hear this. it sounds like you did all the right things, and you can't do anything further. you just have to let her come to you. don't feel bad -its her lose! pursue your other friends but let her know that you're there if she needs you.

xoxo

sammy d

Sammy d. Sammy d.

by igotdgiggles2456 on 1/22/2010 12:29:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! My cousin/ BFF and I are both homeschooled and we used to go to a homeschooling co-op together. Then I quit co-op and she got a new best friend that also went to the co-op! We were bffs for years ever since she moved here from germany when we were around 6 years old, and we didn't even start homeschooling since last year! The thing i'm most mad about is that she takes everything from me! Her new best friend was my friend first. I invited her to my birthday party and my cousin just started being mean to me AND her! First she ripped a flashlight out of the girls hand when we were playing flashlight tag outside because she stole our teams flashlight and we stole it back, and it really hurt her hand! Then she threw another flashlight at my foot and gave me a huge bruise! ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Then, for the rest of the party my cousin just stole my friends from me and started playing with her outside while i was hurting inside. Every time I see my cousin, all she talks about is her new best friend! If i invite her over she asks if her friend can come too! If I have a sleepover and she comes she asks if her friend can come too! It's so annoying and it hurts my feelings! It just reminds me of how lonely i am and how mean and selfish she is! Yesterday I was sledding at my cousin's house (which was my idea because she has the best hill) and she invited her new best friend to come (like always). Here is a list of the many horrible things she said and did while we were there: ~ When I asked her why her and her friend got 3 slices of pizza and the rest of us could only have 2 she said "Because her and I are best friends". ~ When I told her It hurt my feelings when she doesn't invite me to the activities they do together, and that she invited her to my activities and it wasn't fair, she said "Well I don't invite you because you're not my best friend anymore, she is. And you are boring so i don't really like hanging out with you." Which is a lie because she usually calls me 10 times a day and never even leaves a message and i purposely don't pick up because she annoys me. ~ She wanted to go on the two person sled with her every time as well as be on her team for all the board games we played. ~ She constantly reminded me that she doesn't like me anymore and that she has a new best friend whom is much more fun than me. Which really isn't true either because when i was her friend, before her and my cousin became friends, she was really quite boring. Whenever my cousin and i were together before she came along we laughed every 10 seconds. When i see them together, they don't laugh very much at all. I don't see how she thinks I'm boring and her new friend is so cool and fun and awesome. She's 2 years younger than both of us too! So my question is, how do I find a new best friend of my own to get over her? And also how do I deal with all these emotions. I want to get back at her so bad! It's all i can think about! I just want to hurt her! I don't know what to do! HELP!!!!! Sorry this is so extremely long!

Hey doll!  Try to start hanging out with your other friends.  Maybe you should even start going to the co- op again.  If your cousin thinks you're boring and doesn't like you, don't try to get back at her.  Just distance yourself from her and stop inviting her to parties and activities.  Try talking to a parent about these emotions.  It will definitely help.

tyler j.

by superem on 1/22/2010 9:03:58 AM

OMG this has happened to me before and I hate her now!!!!

by figureskater806 on 1/22/2010 12:49:31 AM