1 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

2 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

3 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

MOD MOD MOD!
IM FREAKING OUT! my bff is in the ER! Something is wrong with her small intestine!! I HAVE NO IDEA what to do for her!! Can you please help me! I feel realy bad for her!! Please respond back!

Hi babes, I am so sorry for your friend. The ER is the best place to be though. The experts there wil lfigure out how to fix it. Dont stress too much. It is out of your hands. In the meantime make copies of your notes if she is missing class and pick up her homework so she doesnt fall behind. Bring her flowers when she is home and spend time with her. Being a good friend means being there when she just needs someone to sit there. xo JANA

jana k.

by taylorswiftsbiggestfan on 1/21/2010 10:03:59 PM

EWWWWW thats no fun I've been there yuck its a pretty grotesque situation.

by Luckychica101 on 1/21/2010 9:29:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD hey mod. i have a question. i hope you can help. does a boy not like you just because you don't like him back? thanks! Emilyhn

Hey girl! Not all the time but it will def calm him down if he finds out that you don't see him the same way. They'll usually back off when they learn your feelings are different!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by emilyhn on 1/21/2010 8:46:48 PM

Join Club*Advice*Writers!!!!

This is a new club where you can give, or get advice, and write poems and stories.

There are positions open if you would like to give advice to other girls,

and when I start having more members, and advice givers I will hold contests!!!

So Join Please! <3

by Club*Advice*Writers on 1/21/2010 8:25:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have an ex friend, she ditched me for someone else. She told me to find my own friends on the spot, and just left me sitting alone at lunch. She then found out she made a huge mistake because her new friend was really annoying, everyone in my class hates her. She tried to steal my new friends. Then when that didn't work, because they knew she was gonna use them, she started talking about me calling me horrible names! I know I'm not her friend, but she doesn't have the right to do that! I mean the names were REALLY horrible. I told her to stop, she denies it. What do I do?
Thanxx

by xoallie13ox on 1/21/2010 7:41:56 PM

MOD!
There's this girl from a nearby town that has gotten really close with my boyfriend. She's really... rebellious I guess, and well, people have been saying that my bf likes her and stuff. I was reading some Myspace bulletins and on one of hers the question asked what she was doing. She said she was arguing with him on the phone about who should break up with who. My bf says they're just friends and I'm his babe, and it makes sense because he's loyal and was never acting different towards me. The girl has a bf that she loves very much too, but how can I stop from being upset? =/ Btw... I have issues with calling him. I want to right now but I can't unless I'm on my cell phone outside in the dark. & I don't know what to talk about! SOO scared he won't like me anymore. I'm really starting to like him and I'm getting bettter... but I need help. =/ Thanks, Shannon.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ?, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Sammy d.

by AsIAm. on 1/21/2010 6:30:27 PM

i agree, this is really mean.

by chocolat on 1/21/2010 5:09:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

okay so my guy friend asked me to the dance yesterday, and i was like, "i cant dance, but ill go hang out" and he was like "when i say dance i mean slow dance" and my friend liked him too and i asked why he didnt ask her, and he said because he likes her as a friend... but me as more. now today hes saying were going as just friends and that me and my friend have the same personality... the thing is, he said he liked me for my personality. whats going on?

TwIgGiEbAbYyY

by twiggiebabyyy on 1/21/2010 4:32:54 PM

Do you LOVE music?

Join the christian girls music club! I'll post my top ten songs every week. Ask me to review an artist and I will. Want to know a Christian artist/band that sounds like your favorite mainstream artist? i'll let ya know! Or, if you need to ask me for advice about anything, or if you just wanna know bout me, dont feel afraid to ask! So what are you waiting for? Join now!

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 1/21/2010 4:18:34 PM

MOD!
where'd my comment go? I posted it over an hour ago. I asked if you're allowed to be a mod if you're a boy.

hey girl!

nope, you gotta be a girl Wink

xoxo