1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

there not real friends if they talking about you behind your back go ahead and tell her / him you dont like them from ylain

by nialy on 1/21/2010 4:01:55 PM

MOD! 2 days ago, i got a BF (sort of) i really liked him, and when i told him he said he really wants 2 be with me but his rents wont allow him 2 date 'till high school. im going 2 a different high school then him tho, so he wanted a "in school relationship." its ok, but i really want to be able to go on dates and stuff. also, we're kinda akward around eachother. do you think it will go away in time????? thanks mod!

by cool_birdie4 on 1/21/2010 3:43:00 PM

MOD

Can you apply to be a mod if you're a boy?

by chocolat on 1/21/2010 3:29:45 PM

HEY!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A MESSAGE TO ALL ALPHAS:

THERES A CLUB FOR YOU! ITS CALLED THE ALPHA CLUB! JUST SEARCH "THE ALPHA CLUB" IN THE SEARCH BAR, AND CLICK THE FIRST RUSULT THAT COMES UP!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

THERES ALSO PEOPLE WHO GIVE ADVICE ON BOYS, FASHION, FITNESS, GROWING UP, AND HAIR (I GIVE THE ADVICE FOR THAT Smile)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AND THE BEST PART IS, IF YOU APPLY FOR A JOB AND GET IT, YOU HAVE IT FOR 2 WEEKS AND THEN YOUR JOB IS GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE, SO EVERYONE HAS A TURN!

SO, ALPHAS, BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!♥

♥Katerina♥

by alpha_girlie on 1/21/2010 3:11:55 PM

What a jerk! Pshh...that's nasty.

by peacelovecandy on 1/21/2010 2:33:08 PM

I like this guy and we've been friends for a while. I don't want to our friendship if I ask him out. I don't know if he likes me the same way. What should I do?

by 22dancer13 on 1/21/2010 12:35:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
this is an embarrising question but....how do u meet boys like idk whare!! i had a bf but we broke up (2 weeks ago from tomorrow) we are both cyber schooled and his mom is like best friends with my mom thats how we knew eachother but because of the fact i dont go to a normal school i dont meet anyone im starting cheerleading because i did that at my old school but that is all girlz!! i feel like im never going to have a BF again well soon anyway and my ex already is asking out another girl and i want someone new to please give me some advice on this THANKS!!! love kt

Hey doll!  Try getting involved with activities in your community like sports or even the recreation center.  You can even ask your friends where they meet guys.
tyler j.

by ktloves2shop912 on 1/21/2010 11:25:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD Does this sound cute for school? jeans, a tank top with stars and a plaid blue purple and orange flanel jacket?

Hey doll!  It might work but it depends on what color the tank top is and how it looks with the colors in the flannel.
tyler j.

by zeus11 on 1/21/2010 8:10:04 AM

*~*MOD*~*
Hey, can you give me some advice on my crush? He's my best guy friend and I'm not sure if he likes me the way I like him. He always hugs me and asks to hang out, but we are in a large group of friends where we are all like this with each other. And he's also pretty clueless about girls, so he probably has NO idea that he's sending signs. But I still have my hopes that he likes me because whenever I used to tell him I liked someone, he gets all bummed out. Should I try to move on? Even if I do, I'm still going to have him in the back of my mind... Thanks Smile

Hey girl, why not try flirting with this guy a bit? I wouldn't give up until this guy at least has some idea you like him. Give him hints you don't see him just as a friend and see how he reacts. He may just need a little notification first: it may not have struck him you even thought of him that way.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by skellington on 1/21/2010 12:49:05 AM

Mod-
Then what are some healthy things to eat? because all I've got is strawberry yogurt, enerybars, instant oatmeal, and what ever my 'rents make for dinner. Is this healthy?
Thanks!Laughing

Hey girl, that actually is pretty healthy. You know what's the best healthy thing to eat though? Fruit! Sweet, delicious and filling it's super good for you and the perf snack.

xoxo