1 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

2 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

3 HOURS AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

COMMENTS

My "BFF" is starting rumors about me

She's telling everyone that I want to kiss this GROSS guy and go out with him! She keeps denying it, but I know that it's true.

*****CALLING ALL GL GIRLIES NEEDING ADVICE*****
Do you need a shoulder to lean on, well, you just found it! I would love to help all you gals out there. I am honest and the problems never leave GL. If you need anything, I specialize in friendship, family, boys, and fashion, but I have give great advice in any subject. Come to me to all your needs! I also do book and movie reviews on my pro.I will answer back in on day, tops!
<3Sweet Cheeks

by Sweet Cheeks on 6/2/2010 5:19:04 PM

WOW! WHAT A FRIEND SHE ISN'T!

by elmorockz1252 on 4/23/2010 10:35:00 PM

I have these awesome friends I used to hang out with, but now we kind of seperated. Now they just avoid me and I have a guy friend that I like, and they keep bugging me about it, but they don't know I like him. It's easy to avoid them since I kind of broke off from them, but then again I'm afraid that they'll start rumors if I don't tell them and keep avoding them. I feel so much better when I'm away from them and am allowed to not worry. But I'm so afraid that these rumors will start and it causes me stress. I don't feel comfortable telling them anything anymore and I can't help that we are so different now but I like the fact of seperating from them for good and not asscoiating with them anymore, it helps me relax. But now they are so mean and don't care about what I want. I asked them to leave me alone but they said "what ev" and started talking about me. I don't like to go to teachers or adults because they make things worse and the rumors start about how I'm a snitch and I can't take it. I want them to leave me alone and I want to practice avoiding the rumors. My friend Renee understands and she'll stick with me, but I really need help. Please, please help.

by jazzofryy on 3/25/2010 8:01:08 PM

go on to a friend that you can trust and allways remember "sticks and stones will brake my bones but WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!!!!!!!! don't ever listen to what people say because you shouldn't care what people think only what God thinksSmile

by stephr on 3/22/2010 3:18:04 PM

MOD
When I'm at home, I have tons o' confedince. When i get to school, i don't. I often feel like im a dork, and run out of things to talk about with my friends. How do i boost my self-esteem?

Hey Girl! Sounds like you need to brush up on some cool facts that you can share with your friends. Read the newspaper, some magazines, or search online for cool stuff that effects your life. You'll never run out of things to share! As much as you might think you sound like a dork, you'll be entertaining and smart! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by haleyhay3 on 3/10/2010 3:48:53 PM

I had almost an exact problem! Did anyone you trust tell you? Use her as an example and evidence! If she starts to get angry and denies then you should talk to another friend about it. Ask for support. At sometime this girl will realize that what she said wasn't so nice and that if she wants to stay friends it's time for a HUGE apology

by popsweet838 on 2/25/2010 4:47:25 PM

Hey Everyone--
If you don't want to wait for a mod to answer your questions, I'm happy to give advice. Just post a comment on my profile and i'll answer you within a day. Love to the girlies

by SuNsHiNe_LuVeR on 2/15/2010 10:05:47 PM

Hey Anyone Their? I've Got Serious Friend Troubles. Ok, We Used To Be BFF's In 4th Grade, but then in 5th grade, I found a new BFF. We Never Fight and she's the best BFF I've ever had. You can probably tell her name by reading my user name. Let's call my old BFF... Sara. "Sara" and I in 5th grade were still good friends but now we are in 6th grade, and she's trying to steal my new BFF from me! She's been trash talking me to Brooke! She's being nice to me in school though. (She only trash talks me to Brooke.) Anyways, She doesn't know that Brooke told me everything that she's said about me. She even talked about my guyfriend once! She been telling lies about me AND she tells EVERYONE ALL of my secrets! I've never told anyone one of her secrets! I don't want to be friends with her anymore, but if I tell her, it will just end with even MORE drama. Any Advice? Sincerly, Brooke'sBFF4Life (Hopefully)

by Brooke'sBFF4Life on 2/14/2010 2:51:14 PM

~MOD MOD MOD MOD~
i have been begging my parents to move. Cuz i feel like the people at my school dont understand me and they have a really bad impression and its effecting everything there was a bad rumor that came all the way from elementary school and it completly messed everything up. And ive really changed emotionaly and physically and people think something thats not true anymore. How can i really convince my parents that moving would help? ( i already gave them a couple reasons)

Hey girl,

I'm really sorry you feel that way at school.  Unfortunately, there are bigger things at play here that may not let your parents move: money reasons, your parents' jobs, etc.  It's hard to deal with school sometimes, but if you feel like the verbal abuse is getting to be too much, try talking to a guidance counselor or your parents.  Explain just what they say and how it makes you feel.  Tell your parents that you understand if they can't move right now, but ask if there are any alternatives - homeschooling, switching districts, etc.  As long as they know how rough of a time you're having, there might be something they can do.

Lauren C.

by lildrama on 2/12/2010 7:47:23 PM

no fair you should tell her to tell the truth or your guys friendship is over

by gracie123789 on 2/6/2010 12:28:47 PM

i had that happen to me last year i was so upset i know how u feel she was saying that i was mentaly retared and was never and i am still not so what u need to do is just tell her what she did wrong and let her think about it

by shadowgirl14 on 2/4/2010 6:30:11 PM

MY COMMENTS ON THIS:
1. Your friend is immature.
2. Not your friend obviously.
3. Talk to her maybe.
4. If that doesn't work then move on....

by kaylarenee96 on 2/4/2010 10:51:55 AM

MODS PLEASE HELP!!
i kinnda like this guy. hes a year older than me, and my friend likes him too. i saw him looking at me one day so i kindda looked at him too, but not like in a creepy way. his friend girl who was sitting beside him whispered something in his ear when she saw me lookign at him. he waited a while like he she never told him anything. then all of a sudden he looks back to see if i was looking :s i dont know what to think. i see him looking at me in the hallways all the time. prob is i dont know if its good or bad, is he creeped out?

Hey girl, hard to say exactly, but I know how to get a good answer. Try talking to him and see how he acts. Start a friendly convo about class and see where it goes from there. You never know, but you'll never have a relationship with this guy if you can't talk to him in person.

by hotcloset44 on 2/3/2010 10:53:59 PM

*****MOD******
I don't think any of my "friends" actually like me. They're nice to me up front, but then I just found out that they do stuff like everyweekend, they just don't invite me. Should I just pretend I don't know they're doing it or ask them about it?

by 11smilyjo11 on 2/3/2010 9:03:56 PM

*!!!Hey girls!!!*
Im guessing most of you come too girlslife.com for great advice wether its boys, friends, workouts, your body, or style. Go to my profile for some of the best advice on pretty much any thing! Im open for your questions, Just coment of my profile and put **Advice?** and your question and I will try to get back at you within 3 days!! I want to help you and I will try my best to get you the best of advice!<3!
Luv ya!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/2/2010 8:14:33 PM

Hey. My bff did that to me to. But i got to thinking, if she talks about you behind your back shes not really a true friend. You maybe sould confront her and ask her about it.

Hope it helps and works out!

Hannah Smile

by hannahbanana814 on 2/1/2010 8:20:27 PM

COME AND CHECK MY PROFILE PEEPS!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong

by Samantha V on 1/29/2010 9:00:43 PM

Ok, that "friend" is soooo rude. U shouldn't talk 2 her or anything. Stop ur friendship if it happens again. Frown

by Samantha V on 1/29/2010 8:02:42 PM

MOD****
my friend copys everything i do! she wears almost the exact same clothes as me and started listening to the same music as me. the worst thing is when i like a guy, she always like oh i like to! i know people say to take it as a complement but its annoying!! what do i do??

Hey girl, let your friend know that while you're flattered she emulates you, you just want to make sure she stands out on her own too. Try asking about her own fave musicians and fashion: let her talk about her original preferences to help her see it's much better for her to stick to being her than try to be a second you.

by carebear30 on 1/27/2010 9:04:58 PM

My BFF did that to me once too it was soo rude but we made up
hiya i'm new so if u want, please just check out my profile and also leave a nice comment if you'd like!Laughing

by CeCe291 on 1/26/2010 5:42:31 PM

i thiink that you should go up to her and tell her how you fell

by blame119 on 1/26/2010 3:50:46 PM

i knw how u feel my bff starts rumors bout me and worse knw i had a cruch on this guy and now their goin out =(

by purduerocks on 1/26/2010 2:11:25 PM

HEY GIRLS I GIVE PRETTY GOOD ADVICE SO IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK ME AND IM SURE I CAN ANSWER THEM!!!!! THANKS! TALK TO U SOON!!!Smile

~CRAZY RUNNAH~

by crazy runnah on 1/25/2010 10:04:02 PM

Believe half of what you see and none of what you here

by Whisper of an Angel on 1/25/2010 8:54:29 PM

MOD MOD
haha i feel kinda weird for asking this...but idk wut to do. i am seriously considering that lap-band surgery(or whatever it is) i think that would help me a lot. i just dont know how to talk to my parents about..or my doctor. im too embarrassed...do you have any suggestions?? plz help! thx!

Hey babe, You are WAY too young for that. That kind of surgery is really dangerous and only for people who have a really serious medical problem. If you're just a little overweight there is no reason you should be looking at it, especially not until you're at least 30!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by softballchickexoh12 on 1/25/2010 7:48:02 PM

Strange child.

by swimmerxox on 1/25/2010 4:13:12 PM

heyy everybody! Come and check out my profile! i just got it and i dont have any comments yet!Smile

by luckyducky95 on 1/25/2010 1:24:58 PM

Mod~ My best friend's birthday is coming up in March and I really want to get her a necklace set that is like ying and yang BFF sort of necklace. (plus something else that I haven't decided on yet) Anyway, we would each get one necklace, but I feel like giving one to her may make her feel uncomfortable because she is kind of shy. We ARE best friends but I don't want to make her feel bad if I wear mine all the time and she doesn't want to. Should I still give it to her, or is is that too controlling? Please respond! ~Gift gone awkward?

Hey girl! I think you should def go for it. It will be a nice gesture and she will love it. Either way it will be a cute accessory and go with any outfit you may throw on. So, try not to worry about all the messages behind it!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by sportkhic on 1/24/2010 9:08:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i have a good guy friend and i thought we were close until i found out he always makes fun of me behind my back! i tried to confront him, but he just denyed it. NOW his whole group of friends make fun of me all the time! what should i do?????

Hey girl! You need to talk to him about how it makes you feel.

Eryn G.

by betsyjohnson133 on 1/24/2010 7:26:26 PM

Mod -
This is going to sound kinda weird and extremely paranoid, but I think my best friend might have killed herself last night. She has depression and has suicidal thoughts a lot. Last night, she basically had a mental breakdown and passed out. When she woke up, my other friend (who was watching her on a webcam) said she had the look on her face that she usually has when contemplating suicide. She left a few minutes later. She hasn't been online at all today and she gets online literally every day, for quite a while. I know it's probably stupid, but I don't know what to do. I rarely call her, so I forgot her number, so I can't call her. I'm getting so paranoid.

Hey girl! Maybe you should drive by her house or have your parents call her parents to make sure shes ok.

Eryn G.

by fireflymode on 1/24/2010 4:35:27 PM

hey girls! if u ever need any kind of advice plz plz check out my profile! u guys rock!

by jfsoccergirl on 1/24/2010 2:03:54 PM

usually when someone does that to you it's because you have something that they want and so they get jealous. That same exact thing is going on with me right now and all i did to kinda try to get her to tell me the truth is got her in a place where no one else would see or hear us and i told her that i knew what she was saying about me and that i really don't like it and that she just straight out needs to stop. (i didn't say it in a mean way though)so just see what she replies and then just basically talk to her/him about it. Smile

by iLuvTxtin! on 1/23/2010 11:56:06 PM

my brother is the worse i'm only 15 but he is so anoying like when i got a new lap top he broke it and i got in trouble for it or if my room is clean he comes when a the movie theater and mess evey thing also in found my diary and drew in it that's was the worse thing that every happend to me. what should i do ?

by siamia1025 on 1/23/2010 11:16:51 PM

Hey girls! so I'm new to GL and wanted some friendz? Please check out my profile and chatt it up!

Thanks!!
*ch3y*

by geomio on 1/23/2010 9:27:30 PM

Hey Girlies!Here's 15 Must Haves to acheive gorgeousness (;
15. Secret Va Va Vanilla deodorant
14.Cetaphil Gentile Skin Cleanser- This made my face feel and look amazing!-sometimes I go a little overboard with acne products and this always gets my face back to normal
13. Chanel cream concealer- splurge on this. It is worth it.
12.Lip gloss-I'm almost positive it gives you a confidence boost.
11. Pomegranete seeds- although this isn't a beauty product, they taste amazing, are good for you, and help clear your face
10. Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment- this has cleared the skin of 100% of people who have tried it
9.The GIRLS book series- for times when you need a good read.
8. Any type of mascara
7.Lilac nail polish- looks so simple and elegant
6.Dark wash jeans
5.A good eyebrow wax- Makes your whole face look great. Go to a nail salon to do this, they are cheap and usually do a great job.
4.SMILE- This makes you look much better and its free!
3.Face Masks
2.Tinted Moisturizer
1.A haircut that frames your face
If you liked these tips, join ClubGorgeous!

by ClubGorgeous on 1/23/2010 8:30:07 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/23/2010 4:43:51 PM

:O COMING SOON! :O
The newest hot spot for all things beauty is coming soon. BeautyBuzz is like a newsletter containing beauty secrets, beauty how-to's, advice, and more! I'm Megan, founder of BeautyBuzz. You can contact me for more deets or if you have any questions on my personal profile: pearlnagem. (You might know me from TheAlphaCouncil.) Please consider visiting BeautyBuzz--coming soon!

xoxo,
Megan
BeautyBuzz

by BeautyBuzz on 1/23/2010 2:58:14 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HEYYY!! Attention all Girlzzzz of GL! I give advice in my school newspaper, (Editor in chief if I must say! ) Right, so, if you do have any problemo you write *!*!*!*! on the top, kay? If your profile isn't visible I will answer on mine. I will answer in 2 dayz no matter what.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by LiLy1O1 on 1/23/2010 2:39:34 PM

MOD MOD
My so called best friend came over to my house for the first time last week. I couldnt beleive the mess that my sisters made when we got to my house!! so my friend told me to go clean it all up right now, like she was my mom or something!! then when we went to school the next day she started telling everyone that my house is like a pigpen all the time, IN FRONT OF ME! i was so shocked that we stopped talking, but i kind of feel like i overreacted. did i?

hey girl,

i don't think you overreacted. that was not a nice thing to say. did you tell her that you were hurt?

sammy d

Sammy d.

by nilacammy on 1/23/2010 2:30:01 PM

that has happened to me before except 100 times worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lovers on 1/23/2010 12:27:02 PM

my bf rold me he loves me

by ladypimps3t2 on 1/23/2010 11:05:09 AM

like i love me i love my family but da most is my boyfriend he cares

by ladypimps3t2 on 1/23/2010 11:04:34 AM

* HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE!*
Post your problems or questions you need advice with onto my profile. I will answer you back on your profile in less than 2 days! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile). I will give you great advice because i have had a lot of experience with my life, so ASK ME ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (friends, boys, you, health, family, "down there," etc.) If you don't need advice right now you can just leave me a nice comment or message on my profile if you'd like and i'll be sure to reply back to you.
thanks 4 readin' my comment!Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/23/2010 1:54:04 AM

the word "friend" being used loosely in this case.

by kgirlpanda on 1/22/2010 8:46:14 PM

MOD
Hi.My best friend wont stop calling me!Every morining she calls my house at least two times.On Fridays she insists on coming to my house right after we get off the bus.She tells me she asks my mom if she can come over,but I ask my mom and she said my friend didnt call and ask.Please help!
marissa-

hey marissa,

have you told your friend that you don't want to hang out because you have homework and housework to do? and that your parents will get upset with you if you let her come over?

sammy d

Sammy d.

by marissa- on 1/22/2010 7:42:51 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/22/2010 5:11:59 PM

MOD MOD1
I have 2 questions

(1) My brother is so mean to me! It's not just me my mom too! How can I deal with him and have a day not to stress over him?

(2) I need a day to pamper myself at home! Just ideas is what I need and I'm 9. Thanks!

by fashonista101 on 1/22/2010 3:14:18 PM

MOD!
my bff and i are in an extremely huge fight. everytime i try to talk to her she walks away. i feel like i am the only one trying. i texted her and texted her and no reply. then sent an email and tried to call. i finally got a call back, she had a friend over and thought i would be mad if i knew. i ended up finding out she was mad bc i was hanging with another girl too. today i tried to confront her and fix everything and she told me that in a year we will be in two different schools and i wont need you and we can both be happy. i am really hurt! she is too good of a fried to lose, but i cant stand her moodiness, one day happy the next hate me! what can i do to fix this mess????
♥♥Kelsey

hey girl,

so sorry to hear this. it sounds like you did all the right things, and you can't do anything further. you just have to let her come to you. don't feel bad -its her lose! pursue your other friends but let her know that you're there if she needs you.

sammy d

Sammy d. Sammy d.

by igotdgiggles2456 on 1/22/2010 12:29:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! My cousin/ BFF and I are both homeschooled and we used to go to a homeschooling co-op together. Then I quit co-op and she got a new best friend that also went to the co-op! We were bffs for years ever since she moved here from germany when we were around 6 years old, and we didn't even start homeschooling since last year! The thing i'm most mad about is that she takes everything from me! Her new best friend was my friend first. I invited her to my birthday party and my cousin just started being mean to me AND her! First she ripped a flashlight out of the girls hand when we were playing flashlight tag outside because she stole our teams flashlight and we stole it back, and it really hurt her hand! Then she threw another flashlight at my foot and gave me a huge bruise! ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Then, for the rest of the party my cousin just stole my friends from me and started playing with her outside while i was hurting inside. Every time I see my cousin, all she talks about is her new best friend! If i invite her over she asks if her friend can come too! If I have a sleepover and she comes she asks if her friend can come too! It's so annoying and it hurts my feelings! It just reminds me of how lonely i am and how mean and selfish she is! Yesterday I was sledding at my cousin's house (which was my idea because she has the best hill) and she invited her new best friend to come (like always). Here is a list of the many horrible things she said and did while we were there: ~ When I asked her why her and her friend got 3 slices of pizza and the rest of us could only have 2 she said "Because her and I are best friends". ~ When I told her It hurt my feelings when she doesn't invite me to the activities they do together, and that she invited her to my activities and it wasn't fair, she said "Well I don't invite you because you're not my best friend anymore, she is. And you are boring so i don't really like hanging out with you." Which is a lie because she usually calls me 10 times a day and never even leaves a message and i purposely don't pick up because she annoys me. ~ She wanted to go on the two person sled with her every time as well as be on her team for all the board games we played. ~ She constantly reminded me that she doesn't like me anymore and that she has a new best friend whom is much more fun than me. Which really isn't true either because when i was her friend, before her and my cousin became friends, she was really quite boring. Whenever my cousin and i were together before she came along we laughed every 10 seconds. When i see them together, they don't laugh very much at all. I don't see how she thinks I'm boring and her new friend is so cool and fun and awesome. She's 2 years younger than both of us too! So my question is, how do I find a new best friend of my own to get over her? And also how do I deal with all these emotions. I want to get back at her so bad! It's all i can think about! I just want to hurt her! I don't know what to do! HELP!!!!! Sorry this is so extremely long!

Hey doll!  Try to start hanging out with your other friends.  Maybe you should even start going to the co- op again.  If your cousin thinks you're boring and doesn't like you, don't try to get back at her.  Just distance yourself from her and stop inviting her to parties and activities.  Try talking to a parent about these emotions.  It will definitely help.

tyler j.

by superem on 1/22/2010 9:03:58 AM

OMG this has happened to me before and I hate her now!!!!

by figureskater806 on 1/22/2010 12:49:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
IM FREAKING OUT! my bff is in the ER! Something is wrong with her small intestine!! I HAVE NO IDEA what to do for her!! Can you please help me! I feel realy bad for her!! Please respond back!

Hi babes, I am so sorry for your friend. The ER is the best place to be though. The experts there wil lfigure out how to fix it. Dont stress too much. It is out of your hands. In the meantime make copies of your notes if she is missing class and pick up her homework so she doesnt fall behind. Bring her flowers when she is home and spend time with her. Being a good friend means being there when she just needs someone to sit there. xo JANA

jana k.

by taylorswiftsbiggestfan on 1/21/2010 10:03:59 PM

EWWWWW thats no fun I've been there yuck its a pretty grotesque situation.

by Luckychica101 on 1/21/2010 9:29:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD hey mod. i have a question. i hope you can help. does a boy not like you just because you don't like him back? thanks! Emilyhn

Hey girl! Not all the time but it will def calm him down if he finds out that you don't see him the same way. They'll usually back off when they learn your feelings are different!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by emilyhn on 1/21/2010 8:46:48 PM

Join Club*Advice*Writers!!!!

This is a new club where you can give, or get advice, and write poems and stories.

There are positions open if you would like to give advice to other girls,

and when I start having more members, and advice givers I will hold contests!!!

So Join Please! <3

by Club*Advice*Writers on 1/21/2010 8:25:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have an ex friend, she ditched me for someone else. She told me to find my own friends on the spot, and just left me sitting alone at lunch. She then found out she made a huge mistake because her new friend was really annoying, everyone in my class hates her. She tried to steal my new friends. Then when that didn't work, because they knew she was gonna use them, she started talking about me calling me horrible names! I know I'm not her friend, but she doesn't have the right to do that! I mean the names were REALLY horrible. I told her to stop, she denies it. What do I do?
Thanxx

by xoallie13ox on 1/21/2010 7:41:56 PM

MOD!
There's this girl from a nearby town that has gotten really close with my boyfriend. She's really... rebellious I guess, and well, people have been saying that my bf likes her and stuff. I was reading some Myspace bulletins and on one of hers the question asked what she was doing. She said she was arguing with him on the phone about who should break up with who. My bf says they're just friends and I'm his babe, and it makes sense because he's loyal and was never acting different towards me. The girl has a bf that she loves very much too, but how can I stop from being upset? =/ Btw... I have issues with calling him. I want to right now but I can't unless I'm on my cell phone outside in the dark. & I don't know what to talk about! SOO scared he won't like me anymore. I'm really starting to like him and I'm getting bettter... but I need help. =/ Thanks, Shannon.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ?, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Sammy d.

by AsIAm. on 1/21/2010 6:30:27 PM

i agree, this is really mean.

by chocolat on 1/21/2010 5:09:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

okay so my guy friend asked me to the dance yesterday, and i was like, "i cant dance, but ill go hang out" and he was like "when i say dance i mean slow dance" and my friend liked him too and i asked why he didnt ask her, and he said because he likes her as a friend... but me as more. now today hes saying were going as just friends and that me and my friend have the same personality... the thing is, he said he liked me for my personality. whats going on?

TwIgGiEbAbYyY

by twiggiebabyyy on 1/21/2010 4:32:54 PM

Do you LOVE music?

Join the christian girls music club! I'll post my top ten songs every week. Ask me to review an artist and I will. Want to know a Christian artist/band that sounds like your favorite mainstream artist? i'll let ya know! Or, if you need to ask me for advice about anything, or if you just wanna know bout me, dont feel afraid to ask! So what are you waiting for? Join now!

by christiangirlsmusicclub on 1/21/2010 4:18:34 PM

MOD!
where'd my comment go? I posted it over an hour ago. I asked if you're allowed to be a mod if you're a boy.

hey girl!

nope, you gotta be a girl Wink

Sammy d.

by chocolat on 1/21/2010 4:18:11 PM

there not real friends if they talking about you behind your back go ahead and tell her / him you dont like them from ylain

by nialy on 1/21/2010 4:01:55 PM

MOD! 2 days ago, i got a BF (sort of) i really liked him, and when i told him he said he really wants 2 be with me but his rents wont allow him 2 date 'till high school. im going 2 a different high school then him tho, so he wanted a "in school relationship." its ok, but i really want to be able to go on dates and stuff. also, we're kinda akward around eachother. do you think it will go away in time????? thanks mod!

by cool_birdie4 on 1/21/2010 3:43:00 PM

MOD

Can you apply to be a mod if you're a boy?

by chocolat on 1/21/2010 3:29:45 PM

HEY!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A MESSAGE TO ALL ALPHAS:

THERES A CLUB FOR YOU! ITS CALLED THE ALPHA CLUB! JUST SEARCH "THE ALPHA CLUB" IN THE SEARCH BAR, AND CLICK THE FIRST RUSULT THAT COMES UP!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

THERES ALSO PEOPLE WHO GIVE ADVICE ON BOYS, FASHION, FITNESS, GROWING UP, AND HAIR (I GIVE THE ADVICE FOR THAT Smile)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AND THE BEST PART IS, IF YOU APPLY FOR A JOB AND GET IT, YOU HAVE IT FOR 2 WEEKS AND THEN YOUR JOB IS GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE, SO EVERYONE HAS A TURN!

SO, ALPHAS, BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!♥

♥Katerina♥

by alpha_girlie on 1/21/2010 3:11:55 PM

What a jerk! Pshh...that's nasty.

by peacelovecandy on 1/21/2010 2:33:08 PM

I like this guy and we've been friends for a while. I don't want to our friendship if I ask him out. I don't know if he likes me the same way. What should I do?

by 22dancer13 on 1/21/2010 12:35:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
this is an embarrising question but....how do u meet boys like idk whare!! i had a bf but we broke up (2 weeks ago from tomorrow) we are both cyber schooled and his mom is like best friends with my mom thats how we knew eachother but because of the fact i dont go to a normal school i dont meet anyone im starting cheerleading because i did that at my old school but that is all girlz!! i feel like im never going to have a BF again well soon anyway and my ex already is asking out another girl and i want someone new to please give me some advice on this THANKS!!! love kt

Hey doll!  Try getting involved with activities in your community like sports or even the recreation center.  You can even ask your friends where they meet guys.
tyler j.

by ktloves2shop912 on 1/21/2010 11:25:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD Does this sound cute for school? jeans, a tank top with stars and a plaid blue purple and orange flanel jacket?

Hey doll!  It might work but it depends on what color the tank top is and how it looks with the colors in the flannel.
tyler j.

by zeus11 on 1/21/2010 8:10:04 AM

*~*MOD*~*
Hey, can you give me some advice on my crush? He's my best guy friend and I'm not sure if he likes me the way I like him. He always hugs me and asks to hang out, but we are in a large group of friends where we are all like this with each other. And he's also pretty clueless about girls, so he probably has NO idea that he's sending signs. But I still have my hopes that he likes me because whenever I used to tell him I liked someone, he gets all bummed out. Should I try to move on? Even if I do, I'm still going to have him in the back of my mind... Thanks Smile

Hey girl, why not try flirting with this guy a bit? I wouldn't give up until this guy at least has some idea you like him. Give him hints you don't see him just as a friend and see how he reacts. He may just need a little notification first: it may not have struck him you even thought of him that way.

by skellington on 1/21/2010 12:49:05 AM

Mod-
Then what are some healthy things to eat? because all I've got is strawberry yogurt, enerybars, instant oatmeal, and what ever my 'rents make for dinner. Is this healthy?
Thanks!Laughing

Hey girl, that actually is pretty healthy. You know what's the best healthy thing to eat though? Fruit! Sweet, delicious and filling it's super good for you and the perf snack.

by i_luv_devin on 1/21/2010 12:18:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
How do you know if you win a giveaway (the daily ones) and also, I need advice because i am going swimming at school tomorrow and I need to do something cute with my hair afterwards. Ideas?

Hey girl, we'll list the winners on the Winner section in Fun Stuff at the end of the week. As for your other Q, why not put your hair into cute pigtails after swimming? Darling!

by sochic87 on 1/21/2010 12:15:44 AM

MOD
what do people mean when they say "you can't love someone until you love yourself." ??
thanks

Hey girl, you need to know who you are, be able to take care of yourself and love the person you are before you can truly love and care for another person on top of that.

by booksrlife16 on 1/21/2010 12:07:29 AM

Mod- I would really appreciate some tips on how to lose say,...20 pounds?

Hey girl, honestly, you're fine the way you are. If you're serious about shedding major pounds, you need to talk to a doc: he or she will be able to make an individualized plan just for you. Weight loss doesn't happen over night but I can tell you one thing: you won't ever have to worry about that number on the scale if you eat healthy and exercise regularly. It's all about making good lifestyle choices!

by i_luv_devin on 1/21/2010 12:03:52 AM

This is a totally weird question, but it's just been bugging me....
Anyway, today as I was walking through the halls at school, I'm not sure what happened but I kinda knocked heads with some random guy (I have no clue who, bcuz for some reason I didn't turn around). It wasn't hard, just kinda hurt for a second. But now I feel really bad, and it's just kinda bothering me cuz i don't no who it was and i didn't get to see if they were ok or say sorry (I'm sure they're fine tho). I know it's not really something to worry about, but is there anything i can do to feel better since i can't actually apologize? I don't even know if it was my fault for walking into them or not....Thanks!!!

Hey girl, I'd let it go. There's not much you can do for that incident but what you can do in the future is to keep your eye out when you're walking in the hall. Lesson learned, right, chica?

by Sandytoes22 on 1/20/2010 10:47:54 PM

mod!
first i just made this account and it says i'm being moderated and to check back in a few but its been a long time.
also, i flirted with my crush today but i think we're just really good friends. what should i do to seem more than a friend? thank you!! (:

Hey girl, give your account a couple days to be looked at. We get a lot of profiles to check each day. As for your crush, just flirting a little bit each day and hinting you're interested in having a boyfriend may give him all the signals he needs to know you're interested in him and won't reject him. From there it's up to him, girlie.

by all you need is love on 1/20/2010 10:39:27 PM

Theres this girl in my class, and my friends and I have never gotton along with her (and we have know her for four years). She is really rude, she lies alot, and she tends to pick fights. I kind of want to give her another chance, even though she might not deserve one, but my friends seem to act like if I am friends with her I can't be friends with them. we have tried to talk to teachers, but they don't help. What should I do?

Hey girl, I think you should let this girl go: your friend is right. It's def important you're polite to this girl regardless, but she def doesn't seem like she's worth giving another chance to until she really changes. You deserve a great friend too, girlie.

by Twilight-Lover57 on 1/20/2010 10:21:02 PM

I do that. But I never spread it around. My friends usually do that as joke. We'll be like, "Oooh, Kayla likes [insert really disgusting person]" And probably spread it to our closest friends. But then the other friend would just go along with it or shrug it off. LOL

by NJessicaN on 1/20/2010 9:20:18 PM

Mod-
i really want a lip ring piercing. I'm a responsible, disciplined kid, and for my 16th birthday i want it done. I have the pro/cons of getting it done, and i feel like i'm responsible enough to have one. How should i ask my mom?

Hey girl, I have a feeling your mom isn't going to go for that. You can ask her, but think really hard about it before you go for it. Why not wait until you're 18 and see if you still feel the same way? And if you do? You can get it done yourself legally.

by Treehugger74 on 1/20/2010 9:17:23 PM

eek! there soooo not ur real friends!
AND MODS! MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
help!
okay, i signed up ages ago, so my profile was modded. last week, it was modded again! and right now its being modded--AGAIN! whats wrong with my profile? is someone reporting me or something? OR is it because i recently changed my pic? thankss!♥

Hey girl, it's prob because you changed your pic. No biggie, it should be cleared in a day or two.

by alpha_girlie on 1/20/2010 9:14:21 PM

Tell her how you feel and ask her to stop and tell others that this rumor isn't true. If she doesn't listen, tell an adult about the rumors or ignore them. If people come and ask about it, just be mature and deny it and show others that you are more responsible. If she still doesn't respect you, then I would find some different friends that treat you better.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 1/20/2010 9:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my bff and i were at a talent show and we are both friends with this guy. he broke up with his gf and my bff really likes him, so he thought for sure he would ask her out... but he asked me. i really really like him too, and he likes me a lot. i don't know what to do. i don't want my bff to be mad, but i've liked this guy for a long time... help!

Hey girl, talk to your BFF about this guy and tell her you really want to go out with him but want to make sure your friendship with her will be OK too. In the end, you have to decide whether it's really worth giving your friendship up for a guy.

by twiggiebabyyy on 1/20/2010 8:56:17 PM

Mod mod mod
yesterday was my birthday & the guy I like wished me happy birthday on my facebook wall. But I didn't see it until today. Is it too late to comment it and say thanks? And one of my close friends likes him too but doesn't know I do too...

Hey girl, not at all. I know during my birthday I didn't get all my thank yous out until a couple days after: I was swamped with school work and most of the time, thanks isn't even required. Better late than never, right? As for your other friend, I'd keep your crush quiet for now. See how the guy reacts and let him choose between the two of you. Remember, however, should he choose your friend and not you, be ready to let him go too. No friendship is worth losing over a guy.

by Nikki01195 on 1/20/2010 8:55:06 PM

MOD
My ex told me that he was moving as the reason he broke up with me. I just found out that he isnt really moving and tells that excuse to alot of girls he breaks up with. I am over him but i still feel hurt that he lied what should I do? Thanx

Hey girl, let it go. The past and your relationship is over and he's def not worth having as a BF or friend. Let that be a warning to the other girls you know who like him too.

by golfstar12 on 1/20/2010 8:51:17 PM

mod!
so today i flirted with my crush, but i think we are just good friends right now. i want to be more than friends, what are some other things i can do? thank you(:

Hey girl, I think flirting is really all you can do: keep it up and hint you're looking for a boyfriend. From there, it's up to him and his feelings.

by partyy like a rockstar on 1/20/2010 8:51:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! how come my comment doesnt always show up right away? thanks!!

Hey girl, comments have to be moderated by a mod. GL is STACKED with comments right now, so it'll take a while for mod Qs to be answered.

by ladybug2343 on 1/20/2010 8:40:45 PM

Mod
My best friend is super cool, pretty, and nice. her bf recently broke up with her, and 3 other guys asked her out yesterday!!! Not to be bragg-y or anything, but i think im very pretty, and talented and nice. People have stopped me in stores and concerts to tell me how pretty i am!!! everyone says i should have a bf, but no one likes me, unless its gross wack-o people. im really jealous of my bff, and i feel bad about it. i feel like im a bad person for being jealous, but also feel bad because my bff is getting all the attention. HElP

Hey girl, you shouldn't be jealous: you and your BFF are both amazing in your own different ways. I'd let it go for now and just wait. I can guarantee you you'll get that kind of attention someday soon and from the right guy for you. For now, be a good friend and know it's no reflection on how you are.

by laydeebug88 on 1/20/2010 8:37:37 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Do theses hints mean he likes me??
1. he smiled at my once during lunch
2. he gives me a look when i pass him in the hallway
3. He was walking with his friends while i was waiting for a pass to go to my locker and he turned back twice and looked at me then turned around, smiled and talked to his friend
AND...
my friend rides his bus and she asked him if he liked anyone and he said he mite but wouldnt tell her ( i think becasue he knew she would tell me))
What does this mean????

Hey girl, to be honest, those signals are pretty ambiguous and could go a lot of different ways. I'd try talking to him and flirting with this guy yourself: you'll get a more direct answer about his attention that way.

by Angee125 on 1/20/2010 8:36:42 PM

mod mod mod
i really wanna go to the movies with all my friends but when i try to plan it they r all busy. i no some of my frineds wanna c valentines day and when in rome, how do i make sure we actually go??

Hey girl, try planning a big V-day movie weekend in advance. Get a big group together and choose one of those flicks: if you give your pals enough notice, they'll have plenty of time to clear their calendars for the big hang out.

by declaration on 1/20/2010 8:34:59 PM

the longer you show that its bothering you the longer the rumor will last

by wednesday1408 on 1/20/2010 8:34:41 PM

MODMOD
How can I say hi and talk to a guy that I really really like and have never talked to before but I'm really really shy? Thanks!

Hey girl, try asking about an assignment in a class you're both in: totally casual and a great excuse to have a conversation!

by tennis1997 on 1/20/2010 8:28:35 PM

Thanks for the advice, hey has anyone seen the lovely Bones because I read the book and I want to know if it is good?

by abigail huber on 1/20/2010 8:28:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! What are friends with benifits? And how could i ask someone to be my friend with benifits?

Hey girl, you don't want to ask someone to be your friend with benefits. A friend with benefits is basically someone you hold hands with and kiss but here's the catch: they aren't your BF, and they aren't exclusive (meaning they do that stuff with other girls too: eww!). Think of it like a relationship with hand-holding but no talking: not very romantic, huh? I'd wait for a real BF. (;

by nosynewt on 1/20/2010 8:21:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's this girl @ school. No 1 really likes her. She copies people and then acts like it was her idea. She wonders y she doesn't have friends, well THAT'S WHY.
Sooo l8ly she's been trying 2 hog 1 of my best friends and tear us apart. Luckily my BFF knows she's doing it. But we both want 2 be nice 2 her!
Also, 4 drama every year I make a little "yearbook" for the director/producer. I bring my camera 2 practice 2 take pics of people and stuff. Well this week, she brought hers just 4 that purpose, and asked me if she could help! Every1 knows it MY thing, and I do a good job. So I said yes - what else could I say?
Help!!! We want 2 be nice 2 her but she's just so clingy!!!!!!!

Hey girl, I know it's hard, but it seems like she does need a friend. Let her cling a bit but set a firm line of distance. There's nothing wrong with sharing your job for example, but if she tries to force herself into your weekend, politely tell her you have plans and maybe you can hang out with her some other time.

by hollywoodgirl37 on 1/20/2010 8:20:40 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile HEY GALS! NEED ADVICE? WELL COME TO MY PROFILE AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU! I CAN GIVE U ADVICE ON ANYTHING!!!!!!! I MEAN IT ANYTHING! SO COME CHECK IT OUT! zeus11 SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by zeus11 on 1/20/2010 8:03:57 PM

I really like this guy, i have liked him for two years since i met him at summer camp. we dance at the camp dances and we act like we are together-during camp. he lives long distance, at the other end of the state! though i know i will see him again next year i can't wait! we text and talk on facebook. it's not enough and i KNOW it. you see, he's pretty much lost his intrest in me more than being a friend. recently he got a girlfriend. I'm hopping that in the way of teenage romance that realationship will be over by the time i see him again anyways. i have tryed sooo hard to get over him! i think about him all the time, i haven't crushed on my school's famed hotties-they don't appael to me now that i like this camp friend. what can i do to A) get him to like me again by the next time we see each other B) meet up with him sooner or C) get over him? painlessly.

Hey girl, I think you need to stick with c., getting over him for now. With the distance, it's not worth limiting yourself to just him. And here's how you let him go: just stop talking to him. Set a little electronic distance and plug yourself in your school's activities. You'll find you'll be thinking less about him in no time and by the summer you'll be more than ready to be friends!

by ¬å¨®å on 1/20/2010 8:01:14 PM

your friend is not very nice>Frown

by PicturePerfect on 1/20/2010 7:52:19 PM

MOD I have these blister-type things on my face that I can't get rid of. They're like greenish (sometimes red) solid bumps. There's two (one near my nose and one on my chin) HELPPP!!

Hey girl, the most important thing you can do for your skin is to keep your face clean. Have your 'rents look at your marks too -- they're a bit unusual and if they don't heal naturally, you may need to talk to a dermatologist.

by septemberxblue27 on 1/20/2010 7:46:15 PM

MOD. my friend was talking to my crush on facebook and asked him is he liked me and he said no. im really sad about it what should i do and do you think he might be just saying no?? what should i say if he talks about it tomarrow at school???

Hey girl, unfortunately I think the 'no' your crush said is a real no. I can guarantee you he won't talk about it at school tomorrow though so no worries. Distance yourself and focus on your schoolwork. It'll be hard, but distracting yourself is a great way to get over this dude.

by tayswiftfan13 on 1/20/2010 7:45:10 PM

I ahgree with CutieWithGlasses on both comments. Luhv the quote BTW, The Clique is ahhmazing!!!!!!

by Fashionista4ever<3 on 1/20/2010 7:41:46 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
i feel that me and my best friend arent soo close anymore. we have been friends for five years but lately it seems like we have nothing to talk about. she always gossips which i HATE. and she never tells me anything. today i heard her say to someone "yeah i really like him but dont ask him out for me yet" and just two days ago she told me she didnt like anyone. whenever we have plans she cancels at the last minute. but if im not friends with her, i wont have a best friend. i have lots of other friends but none of them are friends with my best friend and they all have bestfriends. help me, please!

Hey girl, I know it may seem hard but that girl really isn't much of a best friend either. I'd have a heart-to-heart with her. Let her know your concerns about your relationship. And if things don't change? Get to know your other friends. Who says a girl can't have more than one BFF anyway? (;

by crazyshortie13 on 1/20/2010 7:41:44 PM

*CLUB ANTI-JONASBROTHERS*,

If ya hate them soo much why do ya wanna talk about them more?! BTW I'm listening to Black Keys right now! Tong

by Fashionista4ever<3 on 1/20/2010 7:40:40 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/20/2010 7:34:12 PM

thats horrible Frown

by pearlnagem on 1/20/2010 7:19:35 PM

MOD!
Okay, my BGF was acting a bit strange today. Since we live so close to eachother and get on/off at the same bus stop, I walk with him to his house and we talk about stuff. When we get to his house, I hug him goodbye and walk to my house. Since we haven't done that in a few days though, I decided to hug him at school (which I've done before). So Tuesday when I saw him in the cafeteria, I poked him and then said, "I didn't get to hug you on Friday." Him: "Ah well." (not in a mean way). So I was leaning over to hug him, but he shyed away. Today at lunch I saw him and he told me he wasn't going to be on the bus, so I told him I was going to hug him then and he was like, "Noooo..." (Not in a mean way, in a cute little kid whiney kind of voice). I don't know if this is because he has a gf of 4 years, but I've hugged him before, so I'm confused as to why he's not letting me hug him.

Hey girl, sounds like he might be confused too. Try talking to him to clear the more-than-friend vibes he may be getting. Let him know you would never try to get in the way of his relationship and it's not like that at all -- you just care about him a lot as a friend.

by kadabrafreak890 on 1/20/2010 7:03:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD What should I spend my Christmas money on? I only have like, $170 left to spend.... I have a FLIP camera and other common electronics if that helps! thx! 33333

Hey girl, why not save that money? It could come totally in handy as spring clothes come out! (; Also, you could donate a li'l bit to Haiti -- a little bit goes a long way. For more info on ways to donate, check out our article on different causes at http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/19/help-Haiti-earthquake.aspx

by zeus11 on 1/20/2010 7:01:06 PM

I'm good at giving advice so ask me and if you confront her she might own up to spreading the rumor.

by chanel96 on 1/20/2010 6:52:04 PM

Hey girlies of GL! If you're reading this article then you obviously care about advice. So if you need it come to ME! I know MODs are the best people for advice but sometimes they don't answer. (No offense MODs! Smile) If you need answers fast(within 24 hours) ask me on my pro.

XOXO~Courtney Tong

by cmn5297 on 1/20/2010 6:50:33 PM

"Friends are supposed to have my back, nawt stab it." - Massie Block.

by CutieWithGlasses on 1/20/2010 6:49:19 PM

Uhh that's so immature. But don't be mean to the poor guy, Gawd that just will make you look like a jerk!

by CutieWithGlasses on 1/20/2010 6:48:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok, so today i got a test back from in math. my score scared me. My teacher even handed my test back two times, to have me fix something. my final score was a 66!!! thats a D. IDK what to do, all my grades r dropping, but all higher than a c. i want a tutor, but my mom doesnt seem to want me to get one. what do i do?

Hey missy, talk to your teacher and ask if they can help you sometime after school. Maybe getting a classmate to help you might be better. You guys could work on math problems at lunch or before or after school, and think you'll be saving lots of money that you'd be spending on a tutor. Good luck in math, I'm not good at it either lol Smile

by kelkellkelly on 1/20/2010 6:38:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD where can i find super ah-dorable but "classy" bags (bigger bags but a little smaller than tote bags) that kind of look like prada bags or coach or ya anything!! i really want either a big black back or a "T-shirt" tote bag or something like those?!?!?

Hey missy hit up Nordstrom, Forever 21, Wet Seal, Delias, Honeycomb Hideout and Target for some stylish bags. Thrift stores might have what you're looking for too, they have lots of cute tote bags that are one of a kind. Smile

by ponanadrama on 1/20/2010 6:35:46 PM

MOD!!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!MOD!!!!i can't tell if the guy that i like likes me, he always stares at me and gets really nervous around me and all of his friends tease him when i am around.and he always bumps into me and tries to grab my hand. My bff says he does but i dont know if i believe her cause she couldn't even figure out her own crush liked her! and he told her that he did!

Hey girly, oh yeah he defintely likes you. Make a move and ask him out. Smile

by brown_eyed_girl-13 on 1/20/2010 6:31:39 PM

MOD. how can i tell if my crush likes me???

Hey girly, you just gotta pay attention to what he says and does around you. Does he always give you compliments? Ever catch him staring at you? Can he be touchy feely? Things like that will let you know how he feels about you. Smile

by tayswiftfan13 on 1/20/2010 6:30:14 PM

**MOD** so my best friend just all of a sudden got really mad at me but hasn't told me why...and she appologized but was mad at me the next day...i've tried to ignore it but she is turning my other friends against me, and she is just being rude and nasty towards me. what should i do?!?! thanks, suki123

Hey girlfriend, you need to talk to her. Ask her whats up and why she's treating you this way. Maybe something happened between you guys that you didn't realize. Smile

by suki123 on 1/20/2010 6:29:43 PM

MODERATOR!!! Thank you Lynae! I never had the idea that the were jealous! Thanks again! Smile

Ya welcome chica! Forget about those girls, they're not important. Smile

by bombergirl97 on 1/20/2010 6:24:09 PM

i give great advice so ask me anything u might ask the mods!

by swim_chick101 on 1/20/2010 6:20:17 PM

Hey girls!
This is sort of a contest...
i am ooking to join a club so if u think that i might like ur club, just write an ad up on my pro!
whoevers club i pick(may b more than 1) i will advertise all over GL!

by swim_chick101 on 1/20/2010 6:18:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so i told my crush that i got my friend to tell my crush that i like him a few months ago and he said ok. well we've been talking alot and stuff. yesterday i got my bff to message him on fb on my account (cuz my computer was messed up)askin if he'd want to do somethin sometime w/ some friends. he hasnt replied yet but he was on when my bff sent it yesterday. did i scare him off? me and my bff r just thinking that he has to have time to think about it but.... p.s. i dont c him much cuz he's in 9th and i'm in 8th grade.

I don't think you scared him, especially since you asked him to hang out with you and your friends and not just you alone. Maybe he's thinking of an answer or his compter could be acting up. Don't send another message though, wait for him to respond. Smile

by blondie123abc on 1/20/2010 6:14:51 PM

ive had that happen but she told a true secret than only she knew. we had a HUGE verbal fight and actually stating cussing at each other and everything....we never make eye contact to each other anymore let alone talk

by blondie123abc on 1/20/2010 6:10:14 PM

modmodmodmodmod!!! please!! ok so i've absolutely loved this guy for a year and i don't know what to do!!!! he knows that i like him, as does the rest of the 8th grade. this guy is like one of the most important things in my life. he said that he didn't like me back... now he likes these two other girls that DON'T like him back... i guess he knows how i feel... but anyways i just absolutely love this guy with my whole heart. then yesterday he was sick and out of school and i texted him to see if he was feeling better and he replied "sick and who r u" HE'S HAD MY NUMBER FOR LIKE FOREVER!!! and i know that he didn't get a new phone. he deleted my number!!!!! i could not believe it and it made me really mad at him and sad too. i was starting to convince myself that i didn't like him anymore, but then he looked at me and smiled and i just couldn't help it. sometimes he acts like he likes me too. my friends have told me that i need to get over him and find a new guy but i just can't!!! i've tried everything from talking to a ton of guys to trying to get to know him all over again. i try to think about the things that aren't so good about him but it just doesn't work. it feels like he's the only one that i'll feel this way about. i mean he's like everything to me and i feel really happy when i'm with him and sad when we're apart! WHAT DO I DO???? some of my friends have said that he's acting like he likes me but just trying to hide it. PLEASE HELP ME!!! and sorry this is soo long!!!

Hey missy, I'm with your friends on this one, you should move on and let this guy go. Sounds like he enjoys your company but just likes you as a friend. And it's okay that you still have feelings for him, it's going to take a while for you to get over him, but everyday you need to work on moving on. One way is to release your feelings about him by writing in a diary or journal. Instead of staying in your room thinking about him, get out and hang with some friends. And lastly accept the way he feels about you. Hope this helps! Smile

by Ali2468 on 1/20/2010 6:08:40 PM

Well that kinda sucks...

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 1/20/2010 6:04:36 PM

Hey girlies Smile this is the club prez & i just wanted to post to remind anyone if you want to join the Official Twilight Club just post Smile i updated the quizzes, blogs, and quotes & we have a whole bunch of new info thanks to my amazing staff Smile plz check it out & join Smile xoxoxoxoxoxo

~magaliciousd, club prez
~Peace, Love, Twilight! Smile

by Official Twilight Club on 1/20/2010 6:04:24 PM

Mod I've never had my first kiss yet, but I want to be prepared for when I do. What do you do? I know it's kind of a weird question but I don't want to be in that position and have no idea what I'm doing and mess everything up! Thanks!

Hey girly, lol well kissing isn't as hard as it looks. It's better to not plan a kiss and just go along with the flow. Trust me when you're in that moment, everything will fall into place, his lips,  your lips, his eyes, your eyes. And you'll get better at kissing the more you do it, so no worries. But just some things to remember before you kiss is to keep your breath fresh, take all candy and gum out your mouth, keep your lips moist and match your top lip with his bottom lip. Hope this helps ya! Smile

by aubrey31 on 1/20/2010 5:51:24 PM

mod***** i was talking with my crush at our lunch table today, and i noticed that whenever i look at his eyes, he looks down or to the side real fast, then looks back up. what does that mean?

Hey girl, aww he could like you, so flirt with him a little more. Smile

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 1/20/2010 5:48:35 PM

MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!! All of the girls in my class don't like me! They used to be my friends but they just act like I'm invisible. I never done anything to them! Frown They're hanging out with this very rude girl. Now my old friends and I are COMPLETE opposites. For example: I don't talk, they talk up a storm; I don't gossip, they gossip; I don't have a Facebook; they have a Facebook. They call me nasty and annoying. What should I do?

Hey chica, keep on being yourself. The only reason they don't like you is because they're jealous of you, and why should you hide what makes you unique just so they can feel better. At least  you found out your friends were fake in this way, instead of a way that really hurt you, and it's better to have no friends than a thousand bad ones. Smile

by bombergirl97 on 1/20/2010 5:38:59 PM

MODMODMOD ok so my friend, bridget, hates my bf. apparently there's a reason, but she won't tell me what it is. She said it was something that happened last year, but she won't tell me cuz apparently itll hurt me. I'm not really mad about that now.. cuz i'm just trying to ignore it. And today after school i hugged him goodbye and she was making faces(while she was walking behind us) and i try to ignore her but i have church with her tonight and shes in my small group. so can you help me? thanks(:

Hey girly, you need to talk to her. Maybe he hurt her in some way that you need to know about. It's okay if they don't like each other, but they can't go on acting like this. It's not fair to you. Smile

by peacelovechrist23 on 1/20/2010 5:36:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! So a few days ago I found out that me friend is moving to Texas. I did not find out from her. I found out from her brother's Facebook. She hasn't said anything to me yet. Should I wait for her to tell me? Should I flat out ask her about it? Or should I be casual about it and ask if she is trying out for girl's varsity hockey with me next year? Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey girlfriend, you should wait for her to tell you. She's probably trying to pick the right moment to let you know, so wait for her. But just because she's moving doesn't mean you guys have to stop being besties. You can always text, email, call and write her. Thank god for Skype and Facebook lol. Maybe scheldue a few times out the year for you to stay at her house and for her to stay at yours. Smile

by hockeyismylife on 1/20/2010 5:35:52 PM

omg!!!!! this is bad!!!!!! you should totally tell the president so he can get this straightened out right away!!!!! Its amazing how the world is still spinning even thought this catastrophe is going on!!!! my oh my!!!!!

by freestuff on 1/20/2010 5:25:26 PM

when people ask you about da rumours just laugh it off Smile

by laughin2hard on 1/20/2010 5:21:30 PM

dumb her girl!!!!!!!!!

Attention All Chicas!
Do you need help? Advice? Are you scared? Stressed? Anything that needs an answer, I'm answering it! I get back within' a day (if not, (which never happens) its prob cuz I'm on vacay) I’m really good! Everyone in school comes to me for advice! So get those mouses and click on over to my pro! LOVE YOU ALL! PS- I also give party tips. Just tell me the type of party you are throwing! HOPE TO TTYS

by xmonkeybrain10 on 1/20/2010 5:20:17 PM

Are you just starting a club,
and want to make it seen all around
GirlsLife.com???
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**
Is your old advertisement getting old,
Or you would just like a new one,
Posted all over???
**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~** Are you looking for the
PERFECT
Club to join on GirlsLife.com?

We can help you with that!!!
From Modding, to designing ads, even
Finding YOU the perfect club!!!

Club Advertising is the place to be!!!
It is the perfect starting place
For new club presidents!!!

Check out Club Advertising
RIGHT NOW!!!
We have tons of jobs open!!!
Including a Vice-President!!!
I hope we can get them all filled
by the end of next week!!!
SO HURRY!!!!

I REALLY hope to see you there!!!

Help make this club successful!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Infinite X's and O's,
LuckyDucky14
ClubAdvertising President/CEO

by ClubAdvertising on 1/20/2010 5:18:31 PM

MO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i have gymnastics 2nite andi was wondering if there were so cute hair ideas i could try. thx!!!!

Hey girlfriend, you could throw your hair into a cute braid or twist. Try two braided pigtails with a headband or a low side ponytail with some hair clips. Have fun at gymnastics!!! Smile

by katherinem17 on 1/20/2010 5:05:47 PM

wow thats tough! maybe you should ask her if it was really her and if so ask her why she is saying these things. hope you guys work it out!!
COME CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!! Smile
Ellie Smile

by Ellie58 on 1/20/2010 4:59:01 PM

#################################################################################################### OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Are you eagerly awaiting the latest trends? the latest makeup styles? Have boy probs? (dont we all??!!)or maybe your hair has got you down? COME JION THE NEW FASHIONALPHA club! join or eeven beceome a mod! CHECK IT OUT!!!!

by fashionalpha on 1/20/2010 4:55:41 PM

This is amazing advice! I've had something like this happen before. I confronted her, only to find out that she was using me. Yeah.

by Sary on 1/20/2010 4:42:28 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!PLEASE MOD!
this really annoying boy in my class is spreading rumors that i like this boy that i talk to.actually its not just this boy but a few other people too think that i like other boys that i talk to that are JUST friends and i DONT like them!i deny it but they think that i do like them even though i don't!i am sick of being friends of boys and being accused of liking them!cant girls and bys be friends without likeing eachother?what shuld i do?!im sick of this and it is ruining my rep!

by smfreshness17 on 1/20/2010 4:10:41 PM

thats awful. i feel bad. :[ like half of my school (theres about 950 in my school) think me and this other guy like eachother/ are going out! it stinks! well, i mean the guy who the rumor is about is pretty cute and we kinda like eachother, but we didnt want people to kknow, and we DEFFF are going out! blehh its frusterating! so i feel for ya..

loveyouuuu;

by volleyballer27 on 1/20/2010 4:02:35 PM

Smile********CONTEST!**********Smile

Love making your own outfits?
Smile
Well here is YOUR chance!
Smile
Design an outfit with the (of course) outfit, shoes, accessories, hair AND makeup!
Smile
Winner will get to pick what ever job they want AND be crowned head of fashion and beauty for a month!
Smile
Hurry and enter all designs must be turned in by Jan.23 (Saturday)♥♫
Smile*********************Smile

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 1/20/2010 3:56:36 PM

ATTENTION!!!!
ALL GIRLS PLEASE READ!!!!

i've started this new thing called "tip of the day". i created it so girls can get real tips, from a real girl like me! plus, one of my new years resolutions was to be more helpful and nice to everyone. so please check it out! just one time! also, i give AWESOME advice on ANYTHING! (or so ive been told) if its super important than put (!!!!!!) at the top. ill answer in less than 24 hours. if your profile is being moderated, or its not public, ill answer on my profile. thanks a TON for reading, i really appreciate it!! thankyouuuuu!! :]

by volleyballer27 on 1/20/2010 3:41:49 PM

thanks 4 readin' my comment! Smile
xoxo Joyce

by jojoyce_27 on 1/20/2010 3:29:06 PM

This is great advice. You should confront her not in school and talk to her without yelling or getting mad. If you yell or storm out this can cause un-necessary drama that you don't need. Take it from experience. You'll make it through! Smile

by pupellie on 1/20/2010 3:22:28 PM

Great advice GL! And I totally feel for you. One of my so called "bffs" back stabbed me and then she began back stabbing all her other friends. Now all my friends and me secretly dislike her. So don't worry. She might even cause her own demise!

by musicluva246 on 1/20/2010 3:13:06 PM

wow if my bff did that i would not like that oh really great advice!!!

by ejdesigns on 1/20/2010 2:11:34 PM

Hey i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a TENNIS or a SPORTS CLUB!!!!! if you are post a comment on my profile and I'll try to make that club!!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS FOR A CLUB LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!! ☺☺☺☺☺

by Tennis4Ever on 1/20/2010 1:40:08 PM

Sorry to say but you might need a new BFF.

by AlixStar on 1/20/2010 1:08:24 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Hi I was looking @ the new mag on thissite and it said it would be on newsstands and in mailboxes today, does that mean if i live in new england ill get it today?

Hello lovey! I'm so happy to see how excited you are to get GL in your mailbox! Unfortunately I don't know the exact date it will be sitting in your mailbox waiting for you to read it. If you have questions about your subscriptions, feel free to contact us! http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx

lizzie n.

by erichmo on 1/20/2010 12:32:48 PM

wow. you must have great friend. i'm so sorry she stabbed you in the back like that. great advice Smile

by Quince_playa on 1/20/2010 11:55:15 AM

*hey girlies*

do you ever need a little pick me up? or just something to make you smile? maybe you just want something to think about. if you do come to my profile im starting a quote of the day on it because i love quotes and i would love to share them with you!! so please come take a look =)

~whitney~

by beauty4girls on 1/20/2010 11:23:07 AM

wow girl I'm sorry to say it but u just might need to find ya a new bff cause this one isn't worth your time!
Good Luck I no you'll make it through this=]

Check out my profile please!

by allysonk294 on 1/20/2010 10:20:37 AM

There is a Gross boy in my class called john

by Aryanaprincess on 1/20/2010 10:20:05 AM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
HEY GIRLS !!! IF YOU HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS THEN *CLUB ANTI-JONASBROTHERS* IS THE CLUB FOR YOU !!!
TAKE POLLS AND QUIZZES AND COME TALK AND HANG OUT WITH FELLOW JONAS BROTHERS HATERS !!!

-CLUB PREZ-

by *CLUB ANTI-JONASBROTHERS* on 1/20/2010 9:39:05 AM

hey girl thats sad that your bff is doing that.
hope the advice helps!

by rightfield1 on 1/20/2010 8:11:47 AM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileTongTongTongTongTongLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing IM HAVING A CONTEST ON MY PROFILE!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW YOU HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN. WEATHER YOUR CRUSH ASKED OUT YOUR BFF OR YOU CAUGHT YOUR BF KISSING ANOTHER GIRL I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! POST YOUR HEARTBREAKING STORIES ON MY PROFILE AND I WILL CHOOSE A 1ST THROUGH 5TH PLACE!!!!! HAVE THEM POSTED BY FRIDAY THE 22ND AND AT THE TOP OF YOUR STORY PUT: ***HEART BREAKER*** SO I WILL KNOW TO LOOK AT IT! I WILL POST THE WINNERS BY NOON ON SATURDAY THE 23RD!!!!! THE MORE HEARTBREAKING YOUR STORY THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORY!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTongTong
xoxoxoxoxo
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 1/20/2010 8:10:53 AM

Great advice Liz! I think u should totally confront ur "BFF." & yeah when some1 asks you about John be sarcastic, not mean towards him.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/20/2010 8:02:23 AM