AN HOUR AGO Sporty style goes chic! Spy these 9 stylish outfits from @OfficialNFLShop + tell us your fave to win: http://t.co/fHbN6y7YNM #GLfashion

2 HOURS AGO Yay, good idea :) RT @amandacb__: I'm about to get subscribed to @girlslifemag 💛💙💜💚❤️

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: These fab fall reads are guaranteed to get you psyched for autumn activities (hello, Friday night football games!):...

COMMENTS

Ask Lucky: Popular Peeps Say I'm Hanging With Losers

Dear Lucky, I ’m in a new school, and a popular girl told me the people I hang out with are losers. They’re nice, but I...

HEY GIRL!! Im in the 6th grade..some of the popular kds say I hang out with losers..(Im one of the populars..BE YOURSELF!!) And I said there not losers..there my friends! If you spent 1 day with you..you would know that there awesome! Youre the real loser here! There not losers if you like them..there nice to you..and you have a great time hanging out with them! Moral is: Who cares what people think? There your friends!!

by Roadrunner on 4/21/2010 12:59:06 PM

Ok STEREOTYPING much! Not all popular people are mean! Most popular people are liked bcuz they are nice!!! That means that they're not mean. Im probably a little bit more popular than average, but Im pretty normal. I'm friends with the "populars" or whatever YOU people call them! They are REAL people! Not actors in a movie! Yes SOME populars are mean, but only like 20% of them!! This is the most stereotypocal and predijust thing I have read from this site. I so do not trust GL anymore!!!!

by Swifty on 4/17/2010 11:37:50 AM

hey GL girlz!!! i am great at giving advice, so ask me!!!!!!!!! Heres how to do it:
Write your screename at the top, and put a star next to it for a question (*) and a # for a comment. Then write your question or comment. Within one day, you will see the answer to your question on my profile! I know that a lot of people want you to ask them questions but I would really like to be a mod someday!! Please ask a question or comment!

by chesterkona on 4/15/2010 8:08:41 PM

im popular, but to be honest, friends are friends.
to me it doesnt matter what color or what shape, whether they like math or football or what ever. it doesnt matter much to me! i jsut like friends who are nice, not boring, and can get along well with my other friends

by krystalkoda on 4/15/2010 7:26:58 PM

OMG that was such good advice the people on this website give great advice!

by bff61 on 4/3/2010 11:21:55 PM

MOD
I use to have this crush on a boy, jake, but then i found a kinder, sweeter boy who asked me out, ian!
I use to have loads of fun with jake and we messed around and he was like one of my best mates i asked him out but he said no and we just carried on being friends.
But now eversince he found i was going out with ian he wont talk to me at all, or joke around in lessons or even say hi!
What should i do because i really dont want to lose him as a mate?

Hey babe,

Bummer!  Try asking Jake what is bothering him.  It might be hard to get him to be honest at first, but keep trying.  Guys have feelings too - he could feel like he's being replaced, or he could have realized he made a mistake by saying no, or any number of things.  But if you really wanna keep him as a friend, it's worth telling him how much you value him and how much you miss how things used to be!

Lauren C.

by sophsoph555 on 2/12/2010 7:56:53 AM

Hey. That is what popular people say to me, and then i stoped hanging out with them and i felt bad. So you sould stay with your friends not those popular people, who cares what they think! Popular people just act all stuck up and preppy and they draw to much attetion to themselves so actually, there the losers!
Hopes it helps!
Hannah Smile
xoxo

by hannahbanana814 on 2/1/2010 8:27:42 PM

thanks mod!!! you're like my hero-that's a reeeally good idea and i've never thought of saying anything like that before! thanks again! good night! Smile God Bless!

Hey girl, no prob. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by idance_17 on 1/23/2010 12:45:30 AM

MOD
thanks so much for answering back so fast! i didn't know gargling salt water helped relieve the soreness!
here's my 2nd prob--
so my guy friend/crush recently got a cellphone so today in ACE class he asked me if i had a phone so i said yes and then i heard him ask a mutual friend (she was sitting right next to us) if she could get my number and someone else's number for him. earlier he texted me so we talked for a while about cellphones and then he had to leave for bball. thing is, i'm not sure anymore whether he sees me as just a friend or a potential gf. it's hard to tell since he's a flirt (but not a player). sometimes he flirts with me, sometimes not. i don't want to tell him how i feel since what would be waay awkward.how can i get him to see me as a girl he could date? (like i told you yesterday i'm not the best flirt lol!)
thanks sorry if i'm being annoying! i really do appreciate it--no joke u are one of my fave mods because you give the most specific advice! Smile
God Bless!

Hey girl, thanks so much first of all. Here's my suggestion: I'd try asking him hypothetically where he sees your relationship going. Try hinting to him that you see him as boyfriend material and you're looking for someone. Once you plant seeds like that, it's up to him to act one them and let your relationship grow.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by idance_17 on 1/23/2010 12:34:25 AM

dear MOD--
i have 2 probs but to make it easier for you i'll post them 1-at-a-time.
so i have a cold and although its not too bad, i lost my voice and i can't talk-all i can do is squeak...yea not good. and my throat hurts whenever i do attempt talking. do you know any cures for laryngitis? my bff might come over tomorrow and i don't know sign language. i've tried not talking and drinking lotsa water but so far no progress. can you help me out? thanks i appreciate it! Smile
God Bless!

Hey girl, try resting your voice, drinking plenty of fluids, and sucking on some cough drops. Your throat just needs time to heal and unfortunately there's no miracle treatment. You can also start gargling salt water to clear your sore throat a bit.

xoxo