3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

I secretly want to be a singer

Secretly, I really want to be a singer (or at least sing well). The problem is that I am pretty sure I don't have even...

Ok, ever since i could pretty much speak i could sing. I think i'm getting pretty good at it. I sing anytime i'm alone, and when i'm in the shower, blush, i sing my heart out. And i think i'm getting pretty good at it. I've always wanted to be a model, but that won't happen!, so my second career choice would be singing. But i get really nervous when i sing in front of people. I hear YouTube can work some magic, so i want to sing on the webcam to get some opinions, but my mom thinks im 'putting myself onto the web', so that's pretty depressing! Help!

by gessi:) on 2/17/2011 9:06:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! My friend and I made up these fake bf's and we're telling some people about them, is this OK? What should I do?

Hey! Thats kind of weird and you may be caught in your lie which will be embarrassing! Dont make it up you will get one soon enough

Lindsay S.

by rockinyal on 10/28/2010 12:12:33 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!! I have a really good voice.Once when I went to my BFF Sylvia's house she told me to go and sing Karaoke.I sang 4 songs.After,she told me I was FANTASTIC.I was shocked when she said that.Do you think Sylvia really meant that or was she just being supportive??? HELP!!!! THANK YOUSmileSmileSmile

Hey girl, its hard to say because I've never heard you sing, but if you think you're good and she does too, I'm sure you've got some talent going on!

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by PinkButterfly24 on 4/7/2010 12:15:34 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.

by fun<3er15 on 3/8/2010 9:07:38 PM

People always tell me I sound like Beyonce. =]

by snowman1997 on 3/8/2010 11:51:47 AM

I don't want to be a singer, I'm going to be a singer.

by snowman1997 on 3/8/2010 11:34:23 AM

MOD
i found out today that my friends parents are watching her aim account. my mom told me this and i dont know if i should tell my friend. it feels like they dont trust her enough to act responsibly online which she totally does. help?!?!!? thx!!!
I know it must feel weird if you friends parents are watching her and I bet you aren't sure what to do but you shouldn't tell her but you should talk to her parents and say that you know she is appropriate and safe online. If they have someone reassure them she is good then maybe they will stop but dont push them they are just trying to do what is right for her

Hey, Girl! Sorry
for the “stock” message. We’re psyched you’re here but since this is a super
busy time, mods aren’t able to answer personal advice or contest questions.
We’re approving your comments now so the girls can start offering feedback
right away! If you still have questions, please come back, we’re happy to
help…or just let the other chicas answer now! (They give awesome advice, trust
us!) Love and thanks!
Your Blog Patrol Babes

lizzie n.

by pbjrocks7 on 2/10/2010 4:22:04 PM

Mod!!!!! I have a wonderful voice. I have been told many times that I should go on American Idol when I am old enough. Earlier this week I performed "Everytime You Lie" bye Demi Lovato at my school talent show. I was told a few times that my voice was better than Demi's was on her CD! Plus the music wasn't working so I had to sing acapella! I write my own original songs and I love to perform, but there is a problem. My parents don't want me to sing! They say that I am too young. (I will be 14 on Valentine's Day) They say that I can when I move out of the house. I wish they were supportive. I really think that becoming a singer songwriter is my future. Help?!

Hey babes, unfortunately you need your parents support, emotionally and monetarily to get you to superstardom. Its awesome that you have talent, I wish I could sing. In the mean time take voice lessons, participate in school musicals or join a children's choir. Do the things that will give you great practice and exposure to the music world. Once you are cultivated, maybe your parents will be more into helping you make your dreams a reality. xo JANA
jana k.

by MusicStarr14 on 2/6/2010 9:40:40 PM

*MOD MOD*
I have the same problem. I write lyrics and I've had signed recording artists read them. (and they've said they're amazing) I know I have a "nice" voice and music is literally everything to me. I dream of performing and recording... But my parents don't want that for me. They discourage me to sing (and write). They say it's not realistic... What should I do? I feel really bad...

Well it may be unrealistic, but if youre passionate about it then you should pursue it! Just in case i suggest you have a back up plan though. Just find something you really like that is more practical that will satisfy your parents. Also one way to prove yourself to your parents is to let them see how talented you are. Show them your songs and show youre amazing talent. Theyll be proud Smile good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by chellie-bellie on 2/6/2010 12:20:39 AM

MOD !!!!!!!!
I secretly want to be a singer too! The problem is that Im too scared to sing in front of anyone and I even get embarrassed if my sister or mom hear me singing when I think Im alone. From what I hear I sound good, but I refuse to sing in front of people until I have voice lessons and feel comfortable with it. I hate being in front of crowds but I fantasize about performing concerts and having a band. Also, I hate my voice (talking) when I hear it in videos so I even try not to talk in them. It hurts my self esteem because Im jealous of some of my friends and celebrities like Selena Gomez and Hayley Williams who have pretty voices. Sorry this is so long, but do you have any advise to help me with all this? If so it would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks Smile

Well i suggest you get voice lessons to become more confident in yourself. Do whatever you can to build your confidence in your singing and everything else will work itself out. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.