Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guysđź™…:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

4 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

5 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Antique Oopsie

I was babysitting these two little kids, and I was getting them ready for bed upstairs when the phone rang. I ran downstairs to answer...

When my parents hire a babysitter, I help them. I'm not the kid they have to actually "watch". I'm like an assistant!
So we kinda have to take care of my brother toghether.

by supahstar on 3/2/2010 9:38:57 AM

At least you weren't hurt.

by Emma Jean on 2/14/2010 8:02:33 PM

Hi all those girls out there!
Do you need advice on something but not getting the answers?
Do you need someone to talk to but don't want to talk your friends, mom, or older sister?
Did you just get your period but don't know who to talk to?
Do you have questions about babysitting?
If you do come visit my profile and I will answer all your questions! I'm starting a club called 'Questions, Comments, and Concerns!' Come visit any time and I will answer in two days.
Hope to see you there!

by pink&purpleluva on 2/6/2010 7:17:15 PM

One time when I was at my aunts house and my baby cousin was there. I had him sitting in front of me and I moved for one second and he fell. Then he started crying. But he was ok afterward.

by pink&purpleluva on 2/6/2010 7:06:54 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school and stress experiance to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to the grand opening of natalieisyourmod on Saturday Feb 6 at 9am central time

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer within 3 days of your posting!

Thanks for reading

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/3/2010 7:35:55 PM

You didn't fart, right??? hahahahaha!!!!!

by Duffawuff on 1/29/2010 7:53:31 PM

The parents were NICE about it! sorry

by emygirl11 on 1/28/2010 12:43:33 PM