9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: My Friend Does Drugs

Dear Carol, My 13-year-old friend is into drugs. She’s tried to quit, but kids at school ask her for drugs and she gets back into...

That is sad i feel sorry for her. Hope her friend can quit drugs are bad for you. Frown

by kat10165 on 7/19/2010 4:51:19 PM

anybody there? can u please help me??? i'ts urgent!!!!! this new guy at school has been kicked out of alot of schools, thats not the part, he does drugs and smokes! the problem is that he's my crush. he's a tottal hottie! i care for him, today i said to myself that i wouldn't mind doing drugs! just to go out with him!
can u tell me anything????
respond at my page, tuesday is the last day of school! urgent!!!

by fruity on 6/18/2010 11:31:38 PM

Not to be preachy, but if anyone's looking for advice on guys, makeup, friend troubles or any other problems you're more than welcome to ask me on my profile! I love to help people, and Im good at giving advice. Im 14 & I've been through a lot.

Head over to my profile && ask away ! (:
xErinx

by xamazingxerinx on 5/24/2010 11:17:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My bff little sis got into drugs she is on the 6th grade cheer team already has had her first kiss (im in 9th grade and still havent) shes not 13 she freakin 12 i love her to death and want to talk to her but i cant cuz she got her fone taken whn her parents found out about it yesterday she s moving skools and isnt doing cheer anymore either i lover her like a sister but dont know what to do plz plz help

Hey girl, I am not really sure how to help you with this one. I mean you can try to talk to her to support her but if her parents won't let you then it sounds like you are stuck for right now.
Kayla C.

by d3st!Ny8) on 3/25/2010 5:48:03 PM

Drugs aren't good, but when there's depression... Also, if kids r askin her 4 drugs, it can end badly like at my school!

by MaddieOMG on 3/1/2010 7:44:32 PM

i dont know ur friend but i dont want her to die like my uncle did cuz stupid drugs.......u gotta convince her to stop
good luck!

by emsubu on 3/1/2010 2:05:33 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

Oh and I'll answer on your profile, if your profile is private remember to check mine cuz then il answer thereSmile

by Beth's Advice! on 2/26/2010 7:44:39 PM

MOD (sorry this is off-topic)
During gym, and sometimes other times (even when Im not active) my legs get purple-ish blotches all over, and its worse than anyone else's. It looks weird, what can I do to get rid of/hide it? thaanks Smile

Hey girl,

Do you know why this happens?  Try talking to your doctor about it at your check-up - it could be a circulation issue, so he should know about it just in case!  Plus, he could have a solution for ya.

Lauren C.

by xamazingxerinx on 2/12/2010 7:12:58 PM

some of my guy friends have been getting high since they were in 5th grade but its not like their addicted to it. they just do it for fun.
if u really think about it the majority of us will probrally try drugs while in our teen years.
i havent yet but something tells me that i am

by verenice<3 on 2/11/2010 12:10:43 AM

Aww that is a bad situndation! Be there as a friend to help her!Some times it takes tuff love but she will appretiated in the end! Ill be praying 4 her!

by Rebecca Lynn on 2/10/2010 9:57:33 AM