1 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

13 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

16 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: My Friend Does Drugs

Dear Carol, My 13-year-old friend is into drugs. She’s tried to quit, but kids at school ask her for drugs and she gets back into...

OMG!! That could kill her. Girl..you need to get help NOW!!

by bfflc peace club on 2/4/2010 5:25:47 PM

OMG!! A 13 yeara old. That's absoultly CRAZY!! That could kill her. Girl...you have to get help immeditly!!

by bfflc peace club on 2/4/2010 5:21:53 PM

how could people do drugs it wooens your life forever
im never gonna do anything like that that poor girl its just so sadFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

by fuzzylucky1 on 2/2/2010 5:11:23 PM

MOD
Hey so there is this girl I used to be friends with but she copies EVERYTHING I feel like I can't be me cuz she's me too. I take dance and I love I feel like it's my escape from everything else and the only thing I have. She told me she was joining dance next year and I seriously don't know if I can deal with that every time I am around I instantly feel mad and depressed and that is not my personality. There is a possibility she won't but what do I say or do if she is definantly going to. She is also extremely senistive and cries if you say she is being mean even if you say it in a nice way so idk if confronting her is an option. PLEASE HELP Idk if I can live my life like this anymore!!!!!111

Hey doll, if she signs up she signs up. YOU are in charge of your emotions. You gotta just live your life and not worry about the other people that are in or out of it. Chances are if you have been dancing for a while and she hasnt, she wont even be in your classes. Dont get worked up over something in the future. xo JANA

jana k.

by brunettehotty97 on 1/28/2010 8:41:20 PM

IF YA'LL NEED HELP WITH A BFF PROBLEM PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE. YOU CAN ASKE ME ANYTHING. I'VE GONE THROUGH A LOT WITH FRIENDS AND I HOPE I'LL HELP YOU TOO. PLEASE COMMENT Laughing

by brunettehotty97 on 1/28/2010 7:53:41 PM

Awwwwwww I'm so sorry. I will be praying for her!

by DreamyZoe on 1/28/2010 6:53:26 PM

HEYA! WANT FUN? HAVE QUESTIONS LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY PAGE YOUR WELCOME TO VISIT!! I ANSWER COMENTS 1-2 DAYS!
PEACE FROM-
SUNSHINE101 =)

by _sunshine_101 on 1/27/2010 10:48:52 AM

this is so sad....so young....plz get her help
check out my profile
comment thanks

by PuppyLover290 on 1/26/2010 9:33:37 PM

13? dang, so young ): You need to get her help ASAP!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/26/2010 8:25:50 AM

This is super-sad! I'm glad I hang out with a good group of people that would never be into that stuff!!!!! PEACEEE ~~~~~~~SAMM

by bronxbombrgirl98 on 1/25/2010 5:01:58 PM