10 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

14 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Makeover Takeover: Locker Decor Brought To You By Girls Like You

Glam up that gross gray paint and bring in some fresh new trends this semester!

the things i use to make my locker THE BEST ONE IN THE SCHOOL

~a whiteboard
~a little bin for a hair brush and your fave gloss
~pics
~posters
~Fun magnets
~a calendar
~a shelf
~tons of color

by colorqueen101 on 8/22/2010 5:58:32 PM

MOD
My back to school is coming back in just two weeks, so I started supply shopping already. I saw this article and totally fell in love with these products. I really liked the lockerlites and magnetic wallpaper, so I checked at Staples and Walmart online and checked instore @ staples. But the items weren't there. My friend went to Walmart and checked for me and she said they werent there either. I REALLY want these for bts, so do you think I could find these somewhere else? Like in a store? Thank you SO much. Smile

Hey girlie, try target they always have great BTS supplies.
Paige T.

by Princess_HT on 8/20/2010 9:00:43 PM

MOD!
At my school, we don't have magnetic lockers, only wooden ones. Most of this stuff is for magnetic lockers. Any tips?

Hey babe! You could try using Tac or other white sticky material that is made for walls and hanging posters/misc. pictures.  It's similar to the concept of using tape, but it's stronger.
Megan R.

by Faith265 on 6/16/2010 6:46:05 PM

mod mod mod im you biggest fan i wis =h i met you though because im the coolest drummer ever

by austinvanhalen on 5/8/2010 4:03:04 PM

hey mod im a rock drummer im the biggest fan in firefighting i was wondering how did you came up with magnetic wallpaper im a boy

by austinvanhalen on 5/8/2010 3:59:55 PM

my school does not have lockers so my backpack is STUFFED with papers and binders and stuff so idk

by fruity on 4/1/2010 1:04:49 AM

roar

by lovemusic1313 on 2/1/2010 10:20:57 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod i really want the magnetic locker papper but i looked on the sites that u could find it @ and they didnt have it i really want it b4 school starts again and i figgered it would be cheaper to get it now then later in august or b4 school cuz i really want it plz help

Hey chica, amazon, ebay, zazzle and magnacard have the wallpaper, so check those sites out and order it. Smile

Lynae P.

by girlzrock123 on 1/31/2010 3:34:59 PM

ooo kewl but i luv my locker...i got a couple pics of a few close friends but otherwise its got a really kewl super mario theme!!! i drew some pics and others i printed out, i luv yoshi though so it's mostly him.

by bichonmo123 on 1/28/2010 7:14:33 PM

mod Mod MOD!!!
I need some eyeliner help! i need just a casual school look. i dont no wat kind to wear, but a medium brown color suits me. i have ultra light features, so anything dark or thick lining looks terrible on me. i also need some tips on how to use it. thx xoxoxo

Hey babe! Try using brown eyeliner as close to your eyes as possible.  You could try liquid liner or pencil depending on your preference.  I suggest choosing either your top lid or your bottom, and then just lining one or the other! You could switch off on different days, or play around and see which looks best!  A cute casual look is using a dark brown mascara and then lining the top lid very lightly Smile
Megan R.