AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

Pasta For Breakfast: Morning Pastina

Want something warm for breakfast this winter? If you’re tired of eating oatmeal and want something fun to cook (especially on weekends when you...

it sounds intesting! i will have to try it!

by bluechick on 5/2/2010 5:56:09 PM

A Girl asked a Boy: -Do you think i'm pretty? -He said NO....-Do you want to be with me forever? -He said NO -Would you cry if i left? -Once again He replied with a NO. She had heard enough; As she walked away tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm and said: -You're not pretty you're BEAUTIFUL. -I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. -And I wouldn't cry if you walked away..... I would DIE. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00-4:00 PM tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you break this chain u will be cursed with relationship problems fo' tha' next 1O yrs, send this to 20 ppl in yhur buddy lis

by laxdanca99 on 2/16/2010 3:51:27 PM

My grandma made pastina for me all the time for lunch when she was babysitting me. But she didn't put it in milk and add the toppings. She just added chicken broth and some meat. It was really good still. It is always my favorite when I go to her house.

by shastagirl11 on 2/4/2010 7:11:59 PM

Sounds yummy Smile

by babygirl1999 on 1/24/2010 1:06:41 PM

hmmm. sounds delicious!!!

by MonkeyGirl7 on 1/24/2010 11:16:01 AM

I eat the weirdest things for breakfast, like broccoli cheddar soup or quesadillas. Laughing I just don't care for breakfast food, haha.

by lindseyxlemondrop on 1/22/2010 7:03:27 PM

:O COMING SOON! :O
The newest hot spot for all things beauty is coming soon. BeautyBuzz is like a newsletter containing beauty secrets, beauty how-to's, advice, and more! I'm Megan, founder of BeautyBuzz. You can contact me for more deets or if you have any questions on my personal profile: pearlnagem. (You might know me from TheAlphaCouncil.) Please consider visiting BeautyBuzz--coming soon!

xoxo,
Megan
BeautyBuzz

by BeautyBuzz on 1/22/2010 6:10:28 PM

I just recently triend making an egg and chesse bagel on the weekends....good!

by skatefun on 1/22/2010 5:43:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
hey there mod! ok sorry but i really feel like i need to ask this question.. ok here is goes..

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     ?, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Sammy d.