12 MINUTES AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

AN HOUR AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

2 HOURS AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: The Music Queen!

Hey ladies! My name is Meghan, and as you may have guessed, I’m an intern here at GL.

my name is meghan too!!

we both spell it the same!
lol lol lol

that sounds cool!!!!!!

by meghan1 on 2/14/2010 10:20:58 PM

MOD
(Lizzie N. please)
I tried that. The voting was yesterday, and we found out later that day. I did what you said and guess what???? I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much Lizzie!!!!!! I'll make sure my friends know to do that if they want to run ;)
I can't thank you enough!!!!

by Duffawuff on 2/2/2010 11:35:55 AM

Thank you soooo much! I'll try that!Smile

by Duffawuff on 1/27/2010 5:22:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
At my school there's a thing called Student Council.I want to run for VP. The only thing is that you have to go on TV and the rest of the school votes for the person they want. I really want to be VP, but I gut super nervous! Is there a way to not get nervous?
Thanks!

Hey Girl! Make a list of everything that is awesome about you. I guarantee you can come up with at least two pages of things that make you YOU! If you get nervous just look back at that list and ask yourself, "why should I be nervous when I'm all of these great things?" It's hard to stay nervous once you're confident. Hope this helps and good luck with the campaign!

- Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.

by Duffawuff on 1/27/2010 2:19:10 PM

Being an intern @ GL sounds so much fun!

by OMG123 on 1/26/2010 4:50:50 PM

Shes soo pretty!! & i love how she loves music lol, me 2 Laughing

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/26/2010 8:12:55 AM

Hey girlies
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Do you love Twilight & want to join a club to discuss anything about Twilight with other people?
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Then join the official Twilight Club!
Smile Smile Smile Smile
We have plenty of quizzes, blogs, info & much much more for you to do Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Just post on the clubs profile to join Smilexoxoxoxoxo

~magaliciousd, club prez
~Peace, Love, Twilight! Smile

by Official Twilight Club on 1/25/2010 11:08:37 AM

luv music.cant liv without it.

by greengirl111 on 1/25/2010 12:46:08 AM

That sounds so awesome girl! Smile

check out my profile, and leave a comment, thx!

by rosebubbles101 on 1/24/2010 11:53:29 PM

MODMODMOD

Thats really koolSmile
Check out my profile to get some advice!

Luv YA - Marzapan