AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

If you kiss a girl and you get those feelings in your down there like when you're kissing a guy does that mean you may be bi? I am not sure but one close friend said it happened to her and now she is wondering. There may be a difference between getting physical and mentally thinking your bi. I am going to try a find out more about it and what it means.

by fashionqn on 12/6/2012 11:23:41 PM

I once had my two bffs over and my sisters had about 4 girls over and my friend and i did an open dare cuz we didn t think it would be so bad. we thought they might have just made us like smell eat others feet or something which was pretty gross to us! LOL. But instead, they dared us t kiss each other! We didnt end up doing it though cuz i luv her as like a sister but not enough to kiss her! We both said that we cant do it becuz we see each other every day! But, if i were u i would just maybe talk it out. ask her if it was as wierd as it was for u!

by carlsonmegan on 5/28/2011 12:08:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD A lot of my friends are apparently bi or gay and i ask them how they know and they say they just know. ive been thinking about it and i dont wnat to cuz i really dont want to be gay. i mean ive never even thought of girls and i still dont. but if i think about it i can picture it and it doesnt really gross me out as much as it should. but im not gay! I mean i would never have SERIOUS feelings for a girl. im so confused. how do u know? becuase i dont know but what if i do. i mean i think i dont. OMG I NEED TO STOP THIS DEVELOPMENT WHICH MIGHT NOT EVEN BE DEVELOPING MOD!

Hey girly! It's totally, totally normal to be confused. And, it's normal to wonder and have questions. However, it seems like you're only questioning it because your friends are saying that they are. Meaning, you probably hear about it a lot... so it's easy to think about it, like anything else. I think you'd know for sure though, if you liked the same sex. And if you did, that would be totally OK.

Becca G.

by sayali123 on 4/24/2011 6:43:32 PM

okay, don't panic. You're okay. i mean It's only a dare. If you find out she's into into you then just tell her If she is you're real friend. she'll understand.

by scissorluv101 on 2/14/2011 3:23:16 PM

now that ive read this i am starting to question my own sexuality because i did this with my best friend and after it none of us said anything after it and i know that shes not bi or les i need help!!!!

Hey girlie,

It's normal to want to experiment, but this is between you and your BFF. Talk to her or an adult you trust to help sort out your feelings, and don't worry too much about it!

Clare W.

by justinbieberlover22 on 1/20/2011 3:10:40 PM

I've kissed my friends, but then again, I'm bisexual.Smile

by P.i.N.K(: on 1/8/2011 8:08:18 PM

This is no laughing matter

by ashley19rose on 1/7/2011 4:12:34 PM

that would be awful if it spread around the school. One of my friends had the same thing happened to you but it spread around the school. The girl that was really mean saying that she and this girl were dating and that my friend was leisbian.

Girls, are you bored out your mind all the time, go to my profile and leave a comment and we can chat.

by bieberfever945 on 9/27/2010 5:18:13 PM

It's just like the song,
"I kissed a girl", "Just to try it!"

by hscmith on 8/15/2010 10:10:00 PM

All these people are saying that others that say it's gross are immature but it truly is. The girl who wrote the story was tricked into seeming like she's bi or les, but she did it blindly. The friend manipulated the harmless game and could've even spread nasty rumors about her being bi. And she probably was bi or les and thought that the girl felt something for her and thaat was her way of the first step, but to this girl it had no emotion behind it. If my friend said that I'd say no and ask if she was straight.

by luvlautner1999 on 7/2/2010 7:12:10 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!