1 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

2 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

2 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! LOVE BOYS???? LOVE FUN????? THAN THIS TOTALLY NEW CLUB IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CALLED CLUB BOY CRAZY<3!!!!! AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!! SO COME CHECK OUT CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 TODAY!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 1/27/2010 11:02:14 AM

ewwww! that is really hard i bet. i don't believe in gay marriage or anything but obviously you aren't gay if your freaked out like that..

by xoglitzyglam12 on 1/27/2010 10:52:30 AM

um hahaha i got dared to do that once but i didn't end up doin it! i was a little too grossed out! Check out my profile and comment! i love giving adivce!

by Kristin95 on 1/27/2010 10:43:21 AM

i know how you feel. i was playing truth or dare once and ended up kissing a guy i didn't know, and i felt so uncomfortable and grossed out. so i can only imagine how you must feel. (altho if u r gay that's ok!) don't worry, it'll be alright, u will probably be able to laugh about it someday Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 1/27/2010 10:16:57 AM

yum lol jkjkjkjjk lol haha o man girl if u didnt like it dont ever do it!no seriously!i myself dont support homosexualism

by bluemily on 1/27/2010 10:01:48 AM

dont worry its okif you kissed your friend just dont tell anyone because if you do it will spread around the whole school and that would be bad ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL Smile

by elizabeth12 on 1/27/2010 9:30:57 AM

LOL wow a new dare at my next sleepover..jk jk. but I agree with Kristen Y. that you shouldnt let this get in the way of ur friendship and that its nomral for girls our age to "explore" their sexuality.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/27/2010 8:10:39 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).