1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Brooke'sBFF4Life on 6/4/2010 1:48:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD please Answer!!!!!!!

Okay, so today a guy who used to be in my class came back to visit us. I have a crush on him. He asked me to give him a hug, but not the other girls as far as I know. I did and at the end he said that it was a lame hug(in a laughing tone, not upset), so he obvs wanted more. Then laughed at everything I said and sat near me and kept staring at me. It is possible that he likes me? Thank you!

by purplegirlae on 5/19/2010 1:13:52 AM

I did the same thing thing with my BFF...so we had this sleepova and she dared me to kiss her but on the cheek so i did. and during the night she told me if i ever kissed a girl i said no so she wanted me to try so i did....(LIKE) but i felt a little quilty and bad. BUt now we're still BFF but we dnt hang out as much and i think she likes girl lol....should i ask her?

by gly4ever on 5/17/2010 3:39:05 PM

i were have never did da dare unless someones payin me 100 $$!

by MzChicaSwagg14 on 5/15/2010 3:48:39 PM

uh and what part are u guilty about

by swimmerxox on 5/13/2010 7:36:06 PM

Well I think that it's normal, I've heard of people who have done the exact same thing before... And if she turns out to be bi or a les then that's that, there's nothing you can do about it... And it doesn't mean you shouldn't still be friends... things happen!

-Nat

by Bandlover827 on 5/12/2010 9:22:13 PM

wow people saying its gross and nasty and all that other stuff are being really immature theres nothing wrong with kissing a girl if u wanna explore ur feelings its fine...she did and she found out it wasnt wat she wanted...enough said...

by Gemi*84 on 5/12/2010 8:07:21 PM

So I just found out today that my neighbor is gay. I've known him since I was 3... and I don't know how to approach the situation. Most of the kids at school know, and when I asked him if it was true, he said yes, and not to tell my parents because they'll tell his parents. Should I ask my neighbor a bunch of questions, completely ignore the situation, what should I do??? I see him every day so it's hard to ignore it, and once something gets spread around the school, it gets EVERYONE talking for at least a month. Help!!!

Hey girl! It's great that he is starting to be comfortable in his own skin, but it is his decision when to tell his parents. It's likely his parents already have some kind of clue about his sexuality.  I think you should continue to be his friends, but don't start spreading his secret. It's his to share and he can tell whoever he wants and choses to tell!  You could tell him you're worried about rumors if it's on your mind...let him know you're worried that a rumor will spread about it because a couple people know.
Megan R.

by purplefantastic1169 on 5/3/2010 7:56:10 PM

she may be bi....
i would kind of keep my distance, but i wouldn't tell my other friends in case they would make fun of her or make up rumors about her.

by gretathegreat on 4/28/2010 8:34:02 AM

wow i wouldnt have done it but i dont think its gross.
im straight but people who r against bi and lesbian people are rude!

by emilypizazz on 4/14/2010 3:33:15 PM