Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guysđź™…:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

5 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

6 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

Its ok!! Its best for and your friend of you dont do that again...I hope you all feel normal again!!<3 Abby

by doodlebug789 on 2/1/2010 8:55:35 PM

Eww. I would feel guilty to. But if shee keeps accting like that tell your parents or ask her about it in a pilite way.

Hope it gets better

Hannah Smile

by hannahbanana814 on 2/1/2010 8:17:26 PM

tht is kinda creepy. i never want to kiss my bff. maybe a hug but a kiss on the lips. eww.

by supergirlsis27 on 2/1/2010 7:37:38 PM

that's no right

by bananacutie on 2/1/2010 4:53:13 PM

Shopping tip: When u go shopping with friends u dont always have to buy things. U can look around and try free samples. Or u can buy accessorie like earings or lotions. U and ur friends can sample perfumes or try on clothes. Shopping doesn't always mean spending. Check out my profile. I am going shopping today with my friend!!

by bluehair on 2/1/2010 12:10:17 PM

thnx eryn

by cubbiesluv101 on 1/31/2010 6:46:54 PM

MOD***MOD where on the website are winners posted?

Under fun stuff and then contests
Eryn G.

by cubbiesluv101 on 1/31/2010 6:40:36 PM

where on the website are winners posted? thnx luv ya

by cubbiesluv101 on 1/31/2010 6:36:57 PM

Hey I can't remember the name of that club that hels you find clubs. Do any of you remember? It was like clubfinder or something and its really bugging me. If you know it just post the exact name. Thanks!

by katiekins130 on 1/31/2010 5:41:46 PM

Hey girlfriend, if she keeps acting this way it may be best to talk to her parents. Let them know she's acting up again and she may have to go back on medication. Just try to be there for your friend. When she's around you be sure to watch her. Smile

Lynae P.