AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 ladies snag a Marietta cardigan from @VoodooVixenLDN: http://t.co/tEiEi6aAlq

2 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

14 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

MOD*MOD*MOD* - Okay, so I want to build up my muscles in my legs. I know to do squats and stuff for thighs, but what about my lower leg muscles. is there any excercises i can do for them?? thnx Peace*Love*Happiness*** Smile always!!!

Hey girlfriend, you could try the wall stretch. That's just when you put two hands up against a wall, one leg bent and the other straight behind you and push against the wall. Try the heel toe exercise by walking across your room with your forefoot on the ground and walking backwards on your tiptoes. Ever do the compartment stretch? That's when you stand straight up, bend one knee and bring your heel towards your but and grab your foot. Hope these help ya out!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by RayGurl14 on 1/31/2010 1:38:40 PM

if she says that than she is problble lusbo thats like so gross

by gigiscool on 1/30/2010 10:24:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this has nothing to do with the topic but how do we find out if we win a prize and does the grand prize include airfare?

Hey girl! I'm not totally sure about the airfare, so I'll check that out. but we will def let you know if you scored the grand prize!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by cubbiesluv101 on 1/30/2010 9:42:40 PM

hey,dont feel bad...we all make stupid mistakes...we just got 2 get up and brush our shoulder off...u will b ok k...

by halogurl on 1/30/2010 8:50:34 PM

Okay, i guess if some people think it's alright, it's fine with them... but if she asked you to kiss her, even tho its truth or dare, who does that? I sure dont ask my friends to kiss me, that's kinda gross

by ConverseCutie/AlexaT on 1/30/2010 7:05:46 PM

0_0 girls dont kiss girls. sorry but ewwwwwwwwww! oh and for all of yall who are sayin that we r being immature about this just cus we think its gross, chill out. we all have our opinions.

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 1/30/2010 6:34:51 PM

wow, a lot of people are being really immature about this.

by ♥alyssa♥ on 1/30/2010 4:36:52 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/30/2010 3:50:21 PM

*************MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD****************
I think I have anxiety and when people talk about something like this I get overcome with dread. I think it is because when I was younger something similar happened to me. I feel so guilty, please help!

by JBamazesME on 1/30/2010 12:46:36 PM

MOD!!!!
I think I have anxiety and when people talk about something like this I get overcome with dread. I think it is because when I was younger something similar happened to me. What should I do?

by JBamazesME on 1/30/2010 12:36:14 PM