Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Me and my friends birthdays are coming up. A bunch of my friends including her are putting money in to a whole load of things. Of course, me and my friend spilled what we were getting for eachother. She REALLY hates what we were planning on getting her, and now I understand why. But whats something useful that we could buy her for her birthday?
Thanxx!

Hey girl! I'm not sure. Ask her if there's something she really wants. If not, figure out what she's interested in and get her something to go along with that.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by xoallie13ox on 1/30/2010 11:23:24 AM

Okay, being honest here. I would probably have done the dare. One: it was sleepover, you have lapse of judgments when at them. Just think of how many times you regret calling your crush at a sleepover, yet you still did it. Same thing with kissing a girl at a sleepover. Two: It wasn't in public, so nobody's gonna know unless you tell them. Three: It was your best friend! She probably feels exactly the same as you did after the kiss, unless your absolutely sure she's a lez, so she wouldn't say anything to anyone. And, Four, it was a dare. You chose dare, you do the dare, my rules in truth or dare. I kissed a girl before on a dare and that doesn't make me a lez. My friends have danced on each other and pretended and every other thing they could possibly do without getting too lez. It's normal truth or dare, if you ask me.

by sunay on 1/30/2010 10:59:45 AM

It was just truth or dare, so that doesn't mean ur friend is a lesbo, it was just she dared u, thats all

by Samantha V on 1/29/2010 7:57:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Mod...
HELP ME!!! i like, around 2-3 guys at the time! i don't know how to act around them! i always get emabrrased when i'm around them!!! and i try to be myself! but it's HAAARRRDDDD!!!!!!! HELP ME! PLEASE!

by emma_emily on 1/29/2010 7:40:47 PM

lol, I'm mormon too and i think thats a bit weird also! Wait, was it on the lips,or on the fleshy cheek?

by smurns on 1/29/2010 7:09:54 PM

Well think about this hun- she asked you to kiss her...she took advantage of TOD. I think your BFF is kinda lesbo....:O

by justinbieberloverrr on 1/29/2010 6:51:46 PM

THAT IS SOO NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. . . .. . . . . . . . . .I'm lds(mormon)and usually people think my opinions are extreme.....soo maybe i'm overreacting. . . . . .

by Hollerbackgirl on 1/29/2010 6:41:45 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!
there's this guy i really like and i only have two classes with him, but every other time i look up he's looking at me (or at least in my direction)
should i tell him that i like him? Or should ijust let it ly?

by Hollerbackgirl on 1/29/2010 6:39:47 PM

Most girls have their first kiss with another female. don't worry. it doesn't mean she likes girls. maybe your BFF wanted to practice so she could have the best kiss with her boyfriend someday. My first kiss was with my friend. We were eight though... anyway its normal. don't sweat about it!

by emis125 on 1/29/2010 6:35:30 PM

Hey girls Ask me any advise about anything your too scared to ask your moms about i am a Moderator
so i can answer them just come to my profile and i promise to answer them honestly Plus Come To My profile If You Want To be A Moderator!And Fill Out The From And I Will Look over It! - SuperStylel96

by SuperStyle96 on 1/29/2010 5:34:03 PM