10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

she practically asked you to kiss her! i think she wants more than friendship...NO OFFENSE TO GAY OR BI PPL Laughing

by danielle:] on 1/29/2010 4:41:56 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/29/2010 4:37:07 PM

Dont worry i did that once it is realy gross.I dont even know why i did it but i was only 6 at that time.Never going back agin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by meme4115 on 1/29/2010 4:11:28 PM

wow thats...gross...

by Vnessa18 on 1/29/2010 1:48:22 PM

how do you make a profile picture

by bribri4ever on 1/29/2010 7:43:08 AM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! LOVE BOYS???? LOVE FUN????? THAN THIS TOTALLY NEW CLUB IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CALLED CLUB BOY CRAZY<3!!!!! AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!! SO COME CHECK OUT CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 TODAY!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTongTong
-Liz

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 1/29/2010 6:44:46 AM

Well, the fact that she dared you to kiss her is kinda weird... did she just want to practice kissing or is she in to girls??? hmmmmm

by ConverseCutie/AlexaT on 1/28/2010 10:04:45 PM

no big deal really. just talk to her about it and make sure she does not tell anyone becuase you seem embarrassed. (DONT WORRY I WOULD TO!) its normal to feel guilty and its also normal to kiss a girl. dare or not. my bff and my good friend practiced kissing on each other and it was my bffs first kiss! actually more than half of girls will have their first kiss with another female! so dont sweat it

by dancer10196 on 1/28/2010 9:25:36 PM

thanks mod! sorry it was so long! XD

by luvlautner on 1/28/2010 9:18:55 PM

MODERATOR! hey! i'm kinda stuck in an awkward situation! i was afterschool earlier this week and a guy my friend used to like was there too but no one else i know was there! he recently got a car and got to drive it that day so he took me out to see it! afterwards he gave me ride back to the front of the school! as i was getting out my mom pulled up behind him! now she doesn't trust me but i never planned to get into his car! she told me she's going to get people's opinions on whether they think we're just friends! i kinda like him but no one except another friend knows that!the friend that liked him last year, and some of my other friends including the one who knows i like him, are coming over tomorrow! i don't want my mom to bring it up but i don't know whether to ask her not to or tell my friend that liked him what happened. if i don't tell her i don't want her to think i was hiding it and i don't want my mom to think that i was hiding it from my friend! i don't know what to do!please help me!

Hey babes,i dont think it is that big of a deal. He just took you for a spin in his car! I would just tell your mom that its nothing and you would really appreciate it if she didnt bring it up cause some of your friends might be offended and you wanna keep the waters smooth. xo JANA

jana k.