10 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI

12 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

wow kissing a bff? i understand the truth and dare but dont do it!!!!!!! its like wrong to do to ur bfff!!!

by hwada1 on 1/28/2010 8:07:57 PM

I would not wanna do that its gross.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 7:57:31 PM

Forget it was a girl that is gross i would of passed.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 7:55:51 PM

That's Ok if it was a boy but that is Ok that it was a boy.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 7:54:06 PM

why would she want you to do that?

by cvfan on 1/28/2010 7:48:22 PM

Well, me and my best friend (ever) neither of us know how to kiss a guy sooo we practiced on each other. We felt awkward at first but now we're perfectly fine. AND now we can sing the song 'i kissed a girl' and it's true LOL u'll get over it trust me!

by HannahLola on 1/28/2010 7:37:30 PM

Okay. Umm,first of all,to the people who are saying it's gross,it's really not. It was a silly dare. I mean I would definatly feel akward the next few days I'd see my BFF if I kissed her,but then I'd finally remind myself-It was just a dare. Not anything real. So yeah

by xXTINKERBELL2009xX on 1/28/2010 7:36:06 PM

I did that once when me and my friend were playing 'The Little Mermaid' when we were 8.

Do u meen ON THE LIPS!?

by Tomatos97 on 1/28/2010 7:32:27 PM

It's not that big of a deal, really. So you kissed a girl? Big whoop. Also, it's not gross for all the people saying it is.

by Soccer*Chick1997 on 1/28/2010 6:36:15 PM

when i played truth or dare, we made a promised not to do any of that.

by winneconnerocks on 1/28/2010 6:26:30 PM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.