3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

I kissed my BFF!

There's this new girl that came to school this year, and we became friends and had sleepovers. Last night, I had a sleepover with her...

wow kissing a bff? i understand the truth and dare but dont do it!!!!!!! its like wrong to do to ur bfff!!!

by hwada1 on 1/28/2010 8:07:57 PM

I would not wanna do that its gross.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 7:57:31 PM

Forget it was a girl that is gross i would of passed.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 7:55:51 PM

That's Ok if it was a boy but that is Ok that it was a boy.

by kate100 on 1/28/2010 7:54:06 PM

why would she want you to do that?

by cvfan on 1/28/2010 7:48:22 PM

Well, me and my best friend (ever) neither of us know how to kiss a guy sooo we practiced on each other. We felt awkward at first but now we're perfectly fine. AND now we can sing the song 'i kissed a girl' and it's true LOL u'll get over it trust me!

by HannahLola on 1/28/2010 7:37:30 PM

Okay. Umm,first of all,to the people who are saying it's gross,it's really not. It was a silly dare. I mean I would definatly feel akward the next few days I'd see my BFF if I kissed her,but then I'd finally remind myself-It was just a dare. Not anything real. So yeah

by xXTINKERBELL2009xX on 1/28/2010 7:36:06 PM

I did that once when me and my friend were playing 'The Little Mermaid' when we were 8.

Do u meen ON THE LIPS!?

by Tomatos97 on 1/28/2010 7:32:27 PM

It's not that big of a deal, really. So you kissed a girl? Big whoop. Also, it's not gross for all the people saying it is.

by Soccer*Chick1997 on 1/28/2010 6:36:15 PM

when i played truth or dare, we made a promised not to do any of that.

by winneconnerocks on 1/28/2010 6:26:30 PM