AN HOUR AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

2 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Getting in trouble for talking

The kid I sit next to in school always is talking, but he NEVER gets in trouble for it. I don't talk that much in...

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by Artsygurl4evr on 5/1/2010 10:44:21 PM

Can anyone help me? i neeed a new way of studdying! flash cards dont help and when i try to just plain out look at the book i some how get distracted. plz help me?
thx JonasLuv

by JonasLuv on 2/18/2010 10:32:18 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod i have this person who sit nxt 2 me in school is always talking and wen i say plz stop they tell the teacher i wuz talking and tellng her 2 shut up!!!!!!!!!!

hey girl! maybe you should move seats, leave them alone to let them get caught on their own, and you should talk to your teacher after class about it.

Hallie R.

by anastasia1998 on 2/16/2010 4:08:48 PM

mod my comment didnt get posted and i posted it on here

hey girl. idk maybe the server had a glitch at the same time you posted it. try again!

Hallie R.

by inkysmith on 2/16/2010 3:05:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i talk a little in class but the person i sit nxt 2 talks 2 me all the time but very quietly and wen i say "stop talking please." i get yelled at! PLZ PLZ PLZ help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with <3 , anastasia1998

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now. I would love to chat with ya, but it's just not possible at the moment. Ask other girls on GL for help, they give great advice trust me. Thanx for understanding. x0x0 Lynae

Lynae P.

by anastasia1998 on 2/15/2010 7:16:56 PM

by lovablelily71796 on 2/12/2010 4:05:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so v-day is comin up riiight??? so theres this guy i like and i think he likes me back what do i do for v-day (oh and if possible it has to be able to fit through a locker crack thing from the outside XD)

Alyssa B.

by peaceloveaa on 2/3/2010 10:43:00 PM

THAX JANA U ANSWERED SO FAST I WAS HOPING U WOULD

IF ANY1 ELSE HASANY SUGESTIONS PLEEZ COMENT ON MY PROFILE THX I REALLY NEED INTERNET SOURCES

by fabulous on 2/2/2010 10:15:43 PM

MOD
ok i have to write a speech and talking to my teachers or answering a question in front of the class(15 students)is bad enough i have to say this speech in front of over 300 peope!!! anyways dont know how im gonna do that but i wanted to do it on ligers i have been looking online and i have found some pretty weird stuff but i think there real but i cant seem to find a reliable sores (e.g. wikipeadia) could you please help me and dont mean to rush u but i kinda need it asap THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babes, oh my gosh I do not do well with public speaking either. Thankfully, I have never had to give one really. I cant help you with homework, I do not have time. I would choose a topic that has more research. I am quite sure that Ligers gained popularity from that movie Napolean Dynamite. If the only site you are getting is wikipedia then I dont think it is a topic that has real scientific research. xo JANA

jana k.

by fabulous on 2/2/2010 9:45:30 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
HEYYY!! Attention all Girlzzzz of GL! I give advice in my school newspaper, (Editor in chief if I must say! ) Right, so, if you do have any problemo you write *!*!*!*! on the top, kay? If your profile isn't visible I will answer on mine. I will answer in 2 dayz no matter what.
Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong