1 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

2 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

COMMENTS

Getting in trouble for talking

The kid I sit next to in school always is talking, but he NEVER gets in trouble for it. I don't talk that much in...

*!!!Hey girls!!!*
Im guessing most of you come too girlslife.com for great advice wether its boys, friends, workouts, your body, or style. Go to my profile for some of the best advice on pretty much any thing! Im open for your questions, Just coment of my profile and put **Advice?** and your question and I will try to get back at you within 3 days!! I want to help you and I will try my best to get you the best of advice!<3!
Luv ya!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/2/2010 8:16:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HOW DO U MAKE BGF'S?

Hey girl! Just like you make friends with girls! Get to know a cool dude and you'll be friends before you know it!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by _sunshine_101 on 1/30/2010 11:23:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need help getting my friend a present!!! Our birthdays are close and I love my present that her and my other friends are getting me, but she doesnt like the present we're all getting her. What should we get?

by xoallie13ox on 1/30/2010 11:38:54 AM

Okay, me and my friend were 15 hours apart, she was born first. Now all of our friends pull me aside to see what to get her, then pull her aside to see what to get me. Of course, both of us confessed what we were getting. We wanted to make sure we liked the presents before they bought them! Im okayy with my present, and she really hates hers. She wants something useful... but she doesnt know what I should suggest to the rest of our friends (who dont know we spilled.) All she wants are shoes, which are pretty expensive. Do you have any suggestions on what to get her or should we all put in some money for the shoes?
Thanxx ;)

Hey girl! If she wants shoes, get her some shoes!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by xoallie13ox on 1/30/2010 11:34:10 AM

I talk in class but I don't get caught that much. I seem to get the other person in trouble. It's because I'm not a really talkative person.

by NJessicaN on 1/30/2010 11:28:38 AM

yeah, that happened in seventh grade

by Irish Girl on 1/29/2010 5:09:15 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/29/2010 4:34:08 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! LOVE BOYS???? LOVE FUN????? THAN THIS TOTALLY NEW CLUB IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CALLED CLUB BOY CRAZY<3!!!!! AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!! SO COME CHECK OUT CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 TODAY!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTongTong
-Liz

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 1/29/2010 6:45:06 AM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILESmile

by pawprintsoreocookies on 1/28/2010 10:29:52 PM

modmodmod!!!!
ok i have a HUGE crush on my bgf and i really want to ask him out. we flirt constantly and i think he might like me but im not sure. he has never admitted to liking me but he has never denied it either. i really want to confront him and ask him out but im TERRIFIED of rejection. the last time my bf dumped me i cried myself to sleep for weeks and even started cutting myself. but im better now and im ready to move on but i fear that if things dont work out between me and him something awful will happen. HELP!
-Liz

Hi doll, dont take him saying HE doesnt like you as indication that he does like you. He might just not be interested and doesnt feel like being petty about it. Honestly, rejection is a part of life and the fact that you have had you heart broken but are still ready to date is awesome. Just know that the worst he can say is no. You will feel bad for a bit then you will realize life goes on and you will meet someone else. xo JANA

jana k.