AN HOUR AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

2 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

3 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

COMMENTS

Getting in trouble for talking

The kid I sit next to in school always is talking, but he NEVER gets in trouble for it. I don't talk that much in...

you should ask the teacher if you can move, most of the time they'll say yes and the teacher will respect you.

by popmusic on 1/28/2010 8:13:31 PM

mod,
how come sometimes when girls ask questions on these things you just post the questions and don't answer them?

Hey babe, sometimes it happens by accident. If that happens and you still want your question answered, just post it again

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by PicturePerfect on 1/28/2010 7:45:59 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this may sound silly but o wel i am starting a thing on my profile where i am going to be posting ways to be nice and help brighten ppls days and how to deal with mean girls and stuff so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASe check it out share your personal storys and let me kno about u and mean girls at ur school and how u deal with it!!!!!!!

by bballer51 on 1/28/2010 6:12:24 PM

I'm a pretty quiet student so when I do talk to other students, the teacher ignores me on purpose haha. I do have to admit I've gotten people in trouble for talking..... when I was the one that started it.

by Stargirlcandy3 on 1/28/2010 5:51:31 PM

iik wat u mean ugh when everybody is chatting it up me and my crew have to talk louder then normal just to hear each other ( most of us r in band and orch so we kinda lost sum of our hearing moslty me i play trombone and sit by percussion) so we get in trouble for just talkin and everybody is talking just as loud....

by daninic on 1/28/2010 5:19:48 PM

I have that problem too 4 a while. Here is a tip I learned: don't answer or else u will get in trouble

by Samantha V on 1/28/2010 4:47:31 PM

Ok, this teacher is SOOOO not goo at listening. U need 2 tell the teachere face to face what is happening

by Samantha V on 1/28/2010 4:46:09 PM

Jeez! I got in trouble for reading in ILA!!! I was reading the paper she had us read and she said that we should read it a few times. I was reading it a second time cuz idk what it was cuz it was confusing, shes all like "Carolyn what are you doing?" and I'm all like "I'm just reading it again." shes all like "Well you should be at the highliting part now!"

she had just said that we should read it a couple times too!!!!

GOSH I HATE MS.PORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BrownEyedBuddy on 1/28/2010 4:41:14 PM

ask to move seats cause the dude is distracting you.

by kgirlpanda on 1/28/2010 4:31:32 PM

That has never happened to me. Most teachers say 'she wouldn't do that.', if I was blamed by another kid for talking.

by biskii on 1/28/2010 3:38:00 PM