9 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

10 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

Getting in trouble for talking

The kid I sit next to in school always is talking, but he NEVER gets in trouble for it. I don't talk that much in...

That stinks! The rest of the kids in my class talk up a storm! Me? I'm quiet! lol

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PLEASE!!!

by iloverocknroll on 1/28/2010 3:07:23 PM

Thanks Hallie!!!

by eilsel516 on 1/28/2010 2:25:11 PM

~*~MOD~*~ I get really bad cramps and I hate it, is there anyway to make them feel less painful?

Hey girl!

If you have an idea when your period is coming, you could start drinking a lot of orange juice and eating way less salty foods a week before it comes. Also, to control the muscle spasms that create cramps, exercise and do sit-ups-- it really helps! For more tips, check out our section Periods-Period!! <3 Your Mod Babes

Hallie R.

by eilsel516 on 1/28/2010 1:18:30 PM

wow that sucks!i talk all the time in class and never get in trouble!

by Kristin95 on 1/28/2010 11:40:41 AM

sounds annoying but i've never had that problem before (:

by CutieWithGlasses on 1/28/2010 9:23:34 AM

i know exactly how u feel! i had the same problem last year-my friend was in my class and she sat next to me, and she was always talking to me. i would be quiet for most of the time, but as soon as i said a word the teacher got mad at me! grrr lol hope it all works out Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 1/28/2010 9:19:39 AM

that sucks! I dont think I could go all class without talking though LOL Smile

by furryanimallover on 1/28/2010 9:06:04 AM

Ugh! This one girl in my band class gets me in trouble for that! It really affected my grade: from an A+ to an A! LOL!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/28/2010 7:59:47 AM