1 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

2 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

3 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Getting in trouble for talking

The kid I sit next to in school always is talking, but he NEVER gets in trouble for it. I don't talk that much in...

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by Artsygurl4evr on 5/1/2010 10:44:21 PM

Can anyone help me? i neeed a new way of studdying! flash cards dont help and when i try to just plain out look at the book i some how get distracted. plz help me?
thx JonasLuv

by JonasLuv on 2/18/2010 10:32:18 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod i have this person who sit nxt 2 me in school is always talking and wen i say plz stop they tell the teacher i wuz talking and tellng her 2 shut up!!!!!!!!!!

hey girl! maybe you should move seats, leave them alone to let them get caught on their own, and you should talk to your teacher after class about it.

Hallie R.

by anastasia1998 on 2/16/2010 4:08:48 PM

mod my comment didnt get posted and i posted it on here

hey girl. idk maybe the server had a glitch at the same time you posted it. try again!

Hallie R.

by inkysmith on 2/16/2010 3:05:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i talk a little in class but the person i sit nxt 2 talks 2 me all the time but very quietly and wen i say "stop talking please." i get yelled at! PLZ PLZ PLZ help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with <3 , anastasia1998

Hey chicky, I'm super busy right now. I would love to chat with ya, but it's just not possible at the moment. Ask other girls on GL for help, they give great advice trust me. Thanx for understanding. x0x0 Lynae

Lynae P.

by anastasia1998 on 2/15/2010 7:16:56 PM

by lovablelily71796 on 2/12/2010 4:05:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so v-day is comin up riiight??? so theres this guy i like and i think he likes me back what do i do for v-day (oh and if possible it has to be able to fit through a locker crack thing from the outside XD)

Alyssa B.

by peaceloveaa on 2/3/2010 10:43:00 PM

THAX JANA U ANSWERED SO FAST I WAS HOPING U WOULD

IF ANY1 ELSE HASANY SUGESTIONS PLEEZ COMENT ON MY PROFILE THX I REALLY NEED INTERNET SOURCES

by fabulous on 2/2/2010 10:15:43 PM

MOD
ok i have to write a speech and talking to my teachers or answering a question in front of the class(15 students)is bad enough i have to say this speech in front of over 300 peope!!! anyways dont know how im gonna do that but i wanted to do it on ligers i have been looking online and i have found some pretty weird stuff but i think there real but i cant seem to find a reliable sores (e.g. wikipeadia) could you please help me and dont mean to rush u but i kinda need it asap THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babes, oh my gosh I do not do well with public speaking either. Thankfully, I have never had to give one really. I cant help you with homework, I do not have time. I would choose a topic that has more research. I am quite sure that Ligers gained popularity from that movie Napolean Dynamite. If the only site you are getting is wikipedia then I dont think it is a topic that has real scientific research. xo JANA

jana k.

by fabulous on 2/2/2010 9:45:30 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
HEYYY!! Attention all Girlzzzz of GL! I give advice in my school newspaper, (Editor in chief if I must say! ) Right, so, if you do have any problemo you write *!*!*!*! on the top, kay? If your profile isn't visible I will answer on mine. I will answer in 2 dayz no matter what.
Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong

by Lily1O1 on 2/2/2010 9:36:22 PM

*!!!Hey girls!!!*
Im guessing most of you come too girlslife.com for great advice wether its boys, friends, workouts, your body, or style. Go to my profile for some of the best advice on pretty much any thing! Im open for your questions, Just coment of my profile and put **Advice?** and your question and I will try to get back at you within 3 days!! I want to help you and I will try my best to get you the best of advice!<3!
Luv ya!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/2/2010 8:16:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HOW DO U MAKE BGF'S?

Hey girl! Just like you make friends with girls! Get to know a cool dude and you'll be friends before you know it!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by _sunshine_101 on 1/30/2010 11:23:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need help getting my friend a present!!! Our birthdays are close and I love my present that her and my other friends are getting me, but she doesnt like the present we're all getting her. What should we get?

by xoallie13ox on 1/30/2010 11:38:54 AM

Okay, me and my friend were 15 hours apart, she was born first. Now all of our friends pull me aside to see what to get her, then pull her aside to see what to get me. Of course, both of us confessed what we were getting. We wanted to make sure we liked the presents before they bought them! Im okayy with my present, and she really hates hers. She wants something useful... but she doesnt know what I should suggest to the rest of our friends (who dont know we spilled.) All she wants are shoes, which are pretty expensive. Do you have any suggestions on what to get her or should we all put in some money for the shoes?
Thanxx ;)

Hey girl! If she wants shoes, get her some shoes!

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by xoallie13ox on 1/30/2010 11:34:10 AM

I talk in class but I don't get caught that much. I seem to get the other person in trouble. It's because I'm not a really talkative person.

by NJessicaN on 1/30/2010 11:28:38 AM

yeah, that happened in seventh grade

by Irish Girl on 1/29/2010 5:09:15 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile. thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 1/29/2010 4:34:08 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!! LOVE BOYS???? LOVE FUN????? THAN THIS TOTALLY NEW CLUB IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CALLED CLUB BOY CRAZY<3!!!!! AND I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!! SO COME CHECK OUT CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 TODAY!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingTongTongTongTongTongTong
-Liz

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 1/29/2010 6:45:06 AM

CHECK OUT MY PROFILESmile

by pawprintsoreocookies on 1/28/2010 10:29:52 PM

modmodmod!!!!
ok i have a HUGE crush on my bgf and i really want to ask him out. we flirt constantly and i think he might like me but im not sure. he has never admitted to liking me but he has never denied it either. i really want to confront him and ask him out but im TERRIFIED of rejection. the last time my bf dumped me i cried myself to sleep for weeks and even started cutting myself. but im better now and im ready to move on but i fear that if things dont work out between me and him something awful will happen. HELP!
-Liz

Hi doll, dont take him saying HE doesnt like you as indication that he does like you. He might just not be interested and doesnt feel like being petty about it. Honestly, rejection is a part of life and the fact that you have had you heart broken but are still ready to date is awesome. Just know that the worst he can say is no. You will feel bad for a bit then you will realize life goes on and you will meet someone else. xo JANA

jana k.

by rightfield1 on 1/28/2010 9:49:12 PM

you should ask the teacher if you can move, most of the time they'll say yes and the teacher will respect you.

by popmusic on 1/28/2010 8:13:31 PM

mod,
how come sometimes when girls ask questions on these things you just post the questions and don't answer them?

Hey babe, sometimes it happens by accident. If that happens and you still want your question answered, just post it again

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by PicturePerfect on 1/28/2010 7:45:59 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this may sound silly but o wel i am starting a thing on my profile where i am going to be posting ways to be nice and help brighten ppls days and how to deal with mean girls and stuff so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASe check it out share your personal storys and let me kno about u and mean girls at ur school and how u deal with it!!!!!!!

by bballer51 on 1/28/2010 6:12:24 PM

I'm a pretty quiet student so when I do talk to other students, the teacher ignores me on purpose haha. I do have to admit I've gotten people in trouble for talking..... when I was the one that started it.

by Stargirlcandy3 on 1/28/2010 5:51:31 PM

iik wat u mean ugh when everybody is chatting it up me and my crew have to talk louder then normal just to hear each other ( most of us r in band and orch so we kinda lost sum of our hearing moslty me i play trombone and sit by percussion) so we get in trouble for just talkin and everybody is talking just as loud....

by daninic on 1/28/2010 5:19:48 PM

I have that problem too 4 a while. Here is a tip I learned: don't answer or else u will get in trouble

by Samantha V on 1/28/2010 4:47:31 PM

Ok, this teacher is SOOOO not goo at listening. U need 2 tell the teachere face to face what is happening

by Samantha V on 1/28/2010 4:46:09 PM

Jeez! I got in trouble for reading in ILA!!! I was reading the paper she had us read and she said that we should read it a few times. I was reading it a second time cuz idk what it was cuz it was confusing, shes all like "Carolyn what are you doing?" and I'm all like "I'm just reading it again." shes all like "Well you should be at the highliting part now!"

she had just said that we should read it a couple times too!!!!

GOSH I HATE MS.PORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BrownEyedBuddy on 1/28/2010 4:41:14 PM

ask to move seats cause the dude is distracting you.

by kgirlpanda on 1/28/2010 4:31:32 PM

That has never happened to me. Most teachers say 'she wouldn't do that.', if I was blamed by another kid for talking.

by biskii on 1/28/2010 3:38:00 PM

That stinks! The rest of the kids in my class talk up a storm! Me? I'm quiet! lol

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PLEASE!!!

by iloverocknroll on 1/28/2010 3:07:23 PM

Thanks Hallie!!!

by eilsel516 on 1/28/2010 2:25:11 PM

~*~MOD~*~ I get really bad cramps and I hate it, is there anyway to make them feel less painful?

Hey girl!

If you have an idea when your period is coming, you could start drinking a lot of orange juice and eating way less salty foods a week before it comes. Also, to control the muscle spasms that create cramps, exercise and do sit-ups-- it really helps! For more tips, check out our section Periods-Period!! <3 Your Mod Babes

Hallie R.

by eilsel516 on 1/28/2010 1:18:30 PM

wow that sucks!i talk all the time in class and never get in trouble!

by Kristin95 on 1/28/2010 11:40:41 AM

sounds annoying but i've never had that problem before (:

by CutieWithGlasses on 1/28/2010 9:23:34 AM

i know exactly how u feel! i had the same problem last year-my friend was in my class and she sat next to me, and she was always talking to me. i would be quiet for most of the time, but as soon as i said a word the teacher got mad at me! grrr lol hope it all works out Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 1/28/2010 9:19:39 AM

that sucks! I dont think I could go all class without talking though LOL Smile

by furryanimallover on 1/28/2010 9:06:04 AM

Ugh! This one girl in my band class gets me in trouble for that! It really affected my grade: from an A+ to an A! LOL!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/28/2010 7:59:47 AM