AN HOUR AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

AN HOUR AGO These YouTube vloggers have your Halloween makeup covered: http://t.co/tgitXV7LGz

2 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

COMMENTS

Snag the perfect jeans for your bod!

Finally! We’ve got the secrets to scoring amazing denim, for every size and shape.

They should show the pics with people who actually have that shape. It could be more helpful.

by Danerka on 4/1/2012 5:46:49 PM

Mod
I'm not sure what I am cuz I have a wide waist, thunder thighs, big calfs, and I'm just like overall fat. What would I be under?

hey! If you carry most of your weight around your middle I think it's most likely apple-shaped body type
Helen S.

by miaboo123 on 5/6/2011 7:03:25 PM

I dont care, Im still gonna wear skinny jeans =P

by Filaluvva on 2/4/2011 4:14:09 PM

i have skinny jeans and flare jeans in a lighter wash what colour shirt shoud i wear them with?

Hey girl,

The best thing about jeans? They go with everything! From neutrals like black and beige, to bold colors like orange and royal blue, to pastels like yellow and baby pink...you're set with jeans because you can wear anything with them. Just try it on in front of the mirror first and see if the combo makes you feel good about your look. If you like it, go for it!
Lauren C.

by tennisfashionista on 8/15/2010 4:22:05 PM

MODMODMOD. Smile
would a B cup and curvier hips+thighs be considered part of the pear or hourglass figure?
thanks (:

Hey girlie, I think you would be pear, but I bet you could pull off either style!

Lauren T.

by pinkheartcrazy23 on 8/6/2010 7:19:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Okay so I fit into slim jeans (im about 82 pounds and im 11) but i also have an hourglass figure (i get it from my mom). So should I wear the skinnies or the flare (or bootcut) jeans? Thanks!! ~*Maddie*~

Hey girly, you can both. Both pairs of jeans would look good on you, switch them accoridng to your outfit. Smile

Lynae P.

by metrostation3xx on 4/18/2010 3:07:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD*************
I don't know what "shape" i am... apple..? pear..? I am just petite in my legs and curvy for my waist, which of the jeans would be best for me? thank you

Hey girl,

If your legs are a little shorter and your hips/waist area is a little curvy, try wearing jeans with a mid-rise and a boot cut/flare leg.  They're super cute!

Lauren C.

by Rossi72 on 3/2/2010 4:26:28 PM

thanks a bunch!

by **chocolate** on 2/23/2010 5:37:49 PM

mod mod mod
how should i wear boot cut or flare jeans. i think flares are kinda weird with boots wen they are tucked in. but boot cuts are okay.i onlyhave a few skinnny jeans but a bunch of bootcut and flares. how should i wear them?

Hey Girl! Pair those boot cuts with some cute flats. As for flares, you can wear almost anything with those. Perhaps a nice pair of moccasins? Hope this helps! xo Lizzie

lizzie n.

by **chocolate** on 2/22/2010 9:21:16 PM

mod mod mod
its really hard for me to find jeans that are low rise but not too low rise that comfortable and that fit right i am 5'5'' and in health class we had to figure out our bmi (body mass index) and i am overweight for my height i need help
mod mod mod mod mod

Hey girl,

The best jeans for your height and weight are probably boot cut or flare leg jeans.  Instead of looking for jeans with low rise, try mid-rise - they hit just below your natural waist, so they aren't too high OR too low!

Lauren C.