AN HOUR AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

1 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

2 HOURS AGO What your food cravings realllllly mean: http://t.co/8hturIgN1O

COMMENTS

Getting mom and pops back together

My mom and dad got divorced three years ago, but I know they’re still in love with each other because my dad has said that...

I used to want to get mine back together to... but the thing is, USUALLY, i mean not all the time... But when your parents say they love each other it means they do still love each other, but they just can't live with each other. Complicated... =\

Divorces stink, don't they? Frown My parents divorced like.... eight/nine years ago, so I'm over it. But I hope ur ok.

by FrenchMani<3 on 4/5/2010 4:36:25 PM

Can we say the Parent Trap? LOL love that movie. ;)

by kclove on 2/27/2010 9:59:42 AM

My rents are glued..... haha;)<3

by Rossi72 on 2/23/2010 1:00:25 PM

*******MOD!! Okay, here's the thing. I'm really depressed because of my family. My family is made up of my little brother, my mom, and my dad. Recently, everything's been tense. They're all fighting and getting frustrated at each other, and, to top it all off, my little brother is going through a phase where he thinks he's better than everyone. We all used to get along together, but now those moments are rare. How can I get my family to be happy together again???

Hey girl, all families go through their ups and downs, so I'm sure all of us girlies can relate to what you're going through. Right now things are a bit tough, but keep your chin up. The beauty of a family is that no matter how rough things are, or how bad things get, they'll always still love each other. When things cool down, why don't you try having a chat with each of your family members one on one. Ask them how they are and be there for them if they need someone to talk to. You could also maybe suggest a family night once a week where you guys can go out to dinner, play games, etc. ~G-Blog Babes

Jiae K.

by kirakira11 on 2/5/2010 2:52:36 PM

MOD~~~
my brother is really ticking me off. after school he always follows me around at home and while im dojng something in my room, he'll come in and start annoying me and playing with my stuff. he always wakes up late for school so if i need to be there early, im usually kinda late. he keeps bugging me when im on the computer and he acts like he has nothing else to do, so he follows me around all day. i need my privacy from him because im tiered of him irritating me. what should i do?

Alyssa B.

by converseluvr on 2/3/2010 7:01:19 PM

*!!!Hey girls!!!*
Im guessing most of you come too girlslife.com for great advice wether its boys, friends, workouts, your body, or style. Go to my profile for some of the best advice on pretty much any thing! Im open for your questions, Just coment of my profile and put **Advice?** and your question and I will try to get back at you within 3 days!! I want to help you and I will try my best to get you the best of advice!<3!
Luv ya!!
~Advice Columist Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/3/2010 3:31:48 PM

mod!!!
ok so here's the thing, I have a lot of guy friends but the problem is that most of the have ended up liking me at some point. I'm really confused? why are all my buds starting to like me and crush on me? thanks!

Hey darlin, great relationships are based on friendships. You make them comfortable and they know they have stuff in common with you and that is why they crush on you. xo JANA

jana k.

by soccermicci on 2/2/2010 11:00:03 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
HEYYY!! Attention all Girlzzzz of GL! I give advice in my school newspaper, (Editor in chief if I must say! ) Right, so, if you do have any problemo you write *!*!*!*! on the top, kay? If your profile isn't visible I will answer on mine. I will answer in 2 dayz no matter what.
Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong

by Lily1O1 on 2/2/2010 9:35:46 PM

HEY GIRLS COME JOIN CLUB BOY CRAZY<3!!!!!!!!!! there are still lotsa jobs available SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing:TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
-Liz