AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: GL's New BGF

Hey ladies! I’m Mike and I’m stoked to be a new intern here at GL because I’m pretty much the biggest guy Taylor Swift fan out there.

Ooh I wa scared he would be modding! That'd be a tad awkward...!!!

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/28/2010 6:13:37 PM

mod mod mod mod ok I sighned up to get gl on my cell and it. said I would recive my 1st MSG shortly but. it's been two weeks
Frown-peyton

Hey girl! We are still trying to work out the kinks, so stay patient. it should start working soon.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by girlzrock123 on 2/13/2010 9:52:37 AM

mid mod mod mod mod mod I have two q's ok 1 I thought thatonly girls worked for GL and 2 do u know Taylor swifts utube page name ty srrty that u have to b modding so late <3 xoxo peyton

Hey girl! It is mostly girls who work at GL, however, we are more than happy to have guys on board!! And I'm sorry, I don't know Taylor's youtube page.. you can prob find it on her official website though.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by girlzrock123 on 2/13/2010 1:13:34 AM

lol he got that braclet a justice

by sososophie55124 on 2/5/2010 7:56:59 PM

that'd be kinda akward, if he answered like period, shaving, weight loss, questions.

by tennis! on 2/5/2010 7:05:35 PM

Ummm.... obsession much? Just a tad scary.

by vintage456 on 2/4/2010 7:51:34 PM

That's actually really brave for a GUY to be an intern for a GIRLS magazine. Most guys wouldn't do that. NIce job dude!

by bamgirl101 on 2/2/2010 9:56:46 PM

What is MOD????

Hey Girl! MOD is short for moderator. Here at GL, we're always making sure that your comments are appropriate and that your advice gets answered. If you ever need advice, we're here to help! Have an awesome night girl Smile xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by fashioncutie189 on 2/1/2010 9:07:25 PM

MOD
im confused is Mike an MOD??

Hey babe, Mike's just interning, he's not a mod. Smile

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Sportgirl1997 on 2/1/2010 7:27:00 PM

MODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! is Mike ever going to Mod? i would really feel uncomfarable if he did.. bc of some of the Q'z we ask.

Hey babe, No, the mods are all girls. don't worry about it! Smile

xoxo Allie