4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: GL's New BGF

Hey ladies! I’m Mike and I’m stoked to be a new intern here at GL because I’m pretty much the biggest guy Taylor Swift fan out there.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

by lesliegirl1999 on 2/1/2010 6:29:31 PM

hey come check out my profile
comment?
i give advice Smile

-<3_minnie_mouse

by <3_minnie_mouse on 2/1/2010 6:22:11 PM

so cool! it will be good to have a guy's POV on guy probs.

by artsy1997 on 2/1/2010 5:14:33 PM

cool! he will give great guy advice! but like isnt it called girls life?

by zeus11 on 2/1/2010 4:05:02 PM

aww this is cool!
check out my profile girlies, I love giving advice or just chit chatting!

by forever12 on 1/31/2010 11:10:50 PM

Thanks, Taeler! I think that was the fastest response I've ever gotten, lol. =)

by xoxoemilyoxox on 1/31/2010 9:09:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hey, when's the GL Mobile Club gonna start? I signed up but haven't gotten anything yet.

Hey girl! Should start really soon! Keep a heads up!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by xoxoemilyoxox on 1/31/2010 9:02:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i plan on being a singer and i really want to start my career now im 14 and would love to find a manager or something to help start my career. i live and florida and there arent many opportunities here. could plz help me find someway of starting my career.
Thank you!

Hey girl! You should start to sing at any events that you can.
Eryn G.

by schoolrocks20 on 1/31/2010 8:32:07 PM

Hey girls! Check out my profile for an awesome club!

by midnight149 on 1/31/2010 6:48:16 PM

LOL thats awesome how theres a guy interning! I think its great Laughing

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/31/2010 6:20:35 PM