AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

Crushing on Faraway Guys

Well lately I've noticed that guys like more and more. That's great...but...none of them live near me! Only one guy who has been interested in...

MOD MOD sooo this is very depressing but i found out my boyfriends gay the other day ad i don't know what to do! pleasee helpp

Hey! I'm so sorry, check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/category/splitsville.aspx

Helen S.

by monica101097 on 4/29/2011 7:48:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 weeks but we haven't gone on any dates yet cause my parents are wicked strict about it and he lives 30 mins away. and i haven't seen him in 2 months but we both really like each other . My phone broke so i cant text him, but i really wanna see him cause i miss him. Is it even worth trying so hard?? please HELLPP

hey! well that's up to you. do you like him enough?
Helen S.

by monica101097 on 4/29/2011 7:36:57 PM

Im stuck on this guy that lives like 45 min away.. and i dont know what to do.. ive talked tohim forlike a year and he claims he loves me!! i think i love him too... but he doesnt want to make it offical... I need some helpp

by AshleyLove on 11/12/2010 11:51:30 PM

Hey hey hey girlzzz!!!!!

guess what- I AM HAVING ANOTHER WRITING CONTEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEEEEE STYLLEEEE WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats right- you can make your post about anything you can imagine!!! It can be ANYTHING!! ( as long as it can fit in ONE post!)

All post must be submitted between the dates of 8/9/10 and 8/31/10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post them to my profile and remember to BE CREAVTIVE!!!!

Luv ya!!! <3333333333333333333333

by dancergal22 on 8/9/2010 11:19:35 AM

*MODMODMOD*
My boyfriend is turning 18 this Saturday. We've been courtin' for 17 months. I already got him a brand new leather Bible (we're Jesus-freaks!!!) with his name detailed on the front, because his is falling apart. I want to get him a little something else, but I'm not sure what. He's a total country boy, btw. Smile Thanks! ♥

Hey maybe get (or make) him a CD with a bunch of songs that remind you of him or describe your relationship.
Brittany B.

by countrycutie12 on 7/15/2010 9:45:38 AM

mod mod mod MOD MOD MOD***
ok so my boyfriend just moved because his dad got a new job. he moved farr away. and im not sure we are ever going to see each other again. we talk to each other alot on facebook and stuff but its not the same. i really like him and he really likes me but... should we continue this long distance relationship or just break it off before it gets too complicated? and also when we do talk on facebook theres not much to say. i usually get a one word answer from him. i mean i always kind of did but now its harder to deal with that. what are some good conversations that i could bring up with him that would get him talking more? hes not a shy guy so its weird having to go through this. plez help me out.! thank youu! Smile

Hey girlie, you might have better results if you talk to him on the phone instead of on facebook. Also make sure that you're asking him specific open-ended questions so just yes or no isn't an option.

Lauren T.

by lalaland30 on 7/9/2010 6:20:14 PM

*****MOD***** ok, well I know this guy, but I want to know whether he likes me. He always messages me and likes to chat with me. How do I know and if he does how do I find out?

I know, it can be SO tricky to figure out if a guy likes you!  If he's been starting up the convos, that's definitely a good sign, because it shows he likes chatting with you and wants to get to know you better.  If you talk with him in person, this article has some really helpful tips:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  Good luck!

Marie H.

by harajukugirl1000 on 5/19/2010 4:28:09 PM

MOD! Okay, im talking to this guy and he is in 11th and im not but in 8th. I think i like him but the ? is, is he too old for me?? and how will my 'rents respond to it because we hav only talked over the phone and i would lik to get to go places with him if we start dating. im not sure what to do. any help?

Hey girly, yeah he may be a little too old for you. He's about to finish high school and you haven't entered yet. It's cool to be friends with him but don't take it any further. Let him know you're not ready for a relationship but like to keep in touch. Next year you'll be in 9th grade and there will be a lot of cute guys to choose from, so don't fret over him. Smile

Lynae P.

by Lauren #22 on 5/2/2010 3:50:11 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
okayy so i met this guy at this school event thingyy tht i went to but he llvies lik 5 hrs away from mee and i got his number and we txted lik alll the time but now we only txt for lik a 1/2 hr a day (which i no is still alot but not as much) and he hinted a lot tht he liked me but idk wut i shud do cuz i kinda lik him too but he lives to far away! please help meee! what wud u do ????

hey girl!You could talk on the phone, but its hard to have a relationship since he does not live near you.
Eryn G.

by cgirl72 on 4/18/2010 6:58:57 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN

by ellecutie7 on 4/15/2010 8:26:54 PM