4 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

5 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

7 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

I can't get rid of my pimples and blackheads

My mom pops them, but it hurts! I’ve tried over-the-counter medicines, but they don’t help. Is there a way for my face to clear up? We’ll...

i use nutregena oil-free face wash and its been working 4 me! Smile

by dozeriscool on 2/11/2010 11:36:29 AM

i kno how u feel,because i hav the same prob

by lnl1199 on 2/9/2010 9:24:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD I get huge zits at my hairline, it is soooo disgusting. any tips for them to go away?

Hey girlfriend, that could have something to do with the type of products you're putting in your hair. So for a few weeks refrain from putting any kind of hairspray, gel or mousse in your hair and see what happens. Before you go out and get an acne kit, try out applying witch hazel to your zits. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by cremecake on 2/7/2010 4:16:58 PM

MOD I have quite oily skin & Ive tried oil absorbing sheets but they dont last all that long so Im looking for something different.
So I was wondering, how can I get my skin to be less greasy for longer? thanks Smile

by xamazingxerinx on 2/6/2010 2:40:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
OK so the valentines day dance is comming up and I have a SUPER cute black dress it has little white diamonds all over and goes down to barley past my knees the sleeves are spegety straps that tie togeth. THe problem Is I dont have shoes or know how to put my hair! Plus It is a Maskerade party so we have to wear maskes what mask shoud I Were?? This is my first real dance So i am VERY tense please help! THaks SO MCH! LOve,Dogloverforever!

Hey girl, I'd try a cute half-up, half-down do for your hair: try curling your hair a bit too and using a barrette or clip with white rhinestones to pull your outfit together. As for shoes, go for silver flats or sandals with tights: you'll illuminate the room.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Dogloverforever! on 2/3/2010 8:41:07 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by h2oaddict on 2/3/2010 4:14:46 PM

MOD MOD I used a cream for my zits that had benzoyl peroxide in it, but my skin is too sensitive. What else can I do?

Hey chica, the trick is finding the right acne product for your skin. Since you have sensitive skin, when you go to look for creams and soaps, be sure to read the ingredients to see if they cater to sensitive skin. Try Neutrogena or Clearisil. Smile

Lynae P.

by loveydovey8 on 2/3/2010 3:36:17 PM

I remember having blackheads for awhile...I swear i have no clue where they went! It was like in 6th grade and i did use something but i forgot..urg!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/2/2010 8:08:59 AM