3 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

4 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

4 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

I can't get rid of my pimples and blackheads

My mom pops them, but it hurts! I’ve tried over-the-counter medicines, but they don’t help. Is there a way for my face to clear up? We’ll...

Someone told me that for people with really oily skin benzoyl peroixide is the problem.

by ReDKOoLAiD on 8/16/2010 1:03:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My skin looked great for the past month or so. And usually I only have 2 or 3 zits on my whole face. but i got a major breakout the past week. It looks really bad. And every day for school I put a bunch of coverup on.
Can u tell me what might be the cause for the breakout?
And what i should do to make my face look better?

Hey girlie, I can tell you what breaks me out sodas and greasy food. Has their been a change in your diet? Have you been stressing out about school lately? they can all cause a break-out also it could be just an aspect of puberty.

Paige T.

by amyjay on 8/14/2010 8:19:24 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
I have big red scars along my nose, theyr grose and annoying! I don't where any make up, and proactives not working for me. Plus im getting blackheads that don't seam to go away! What should I do? I want to have beautiful skin, but that doesnt seem to be working. Please help!

Hey girlie, I'm so sorry it sounds like your really ready to do something to help your skin. I think it might be best for you to go see a dermatologist skin can be really finicky and sensitive sometimes you should go to the doctor and see what your skin needs.

Paige T.

by prettyinpinkox on 8/14/2010 5:02:15 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Ok so i have ALOT of acne and i go to a derm. but the thing that he gives me don't work!!! Is there something else i can do? PS i wash my face 2 times a day
- <3Abby

by abby1123 on 8/14/2010 2:32:31 PM

MOD I don't really have pimples anymore( I'm 14) maybe like 3 or 4 small pimples, but I have acne scars. I have them along the sides of my face by my ears and on my forehead. I have dark skin, so it's not THAT bad, but I'd like to clear it a bit before school starts in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Acne scars are a total bummer - I mean, you already had to deal with pimples, right?  The good news is, they will naturally fade with time.  You might want to read this:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/Acne-Scars.aspx. The next best thing is microdermabrasion, a treatment that can be done at your dermatologist's office.  And remember, never pop your pimples - that makes them more likely to scar.

Marie H.

by orangeslice on 8/12/2010 3:36:30 PM

MOD do pore strips work?

Hey! I find that they work differently for different people. My pores are very small so they don't work for me, but they work great for my friend! Try them out and see what happens! Smile

Haley W.

by iheartpeas on 8/12/2010 11:55:51 AM

MOD!
around the fourth of july, i got a zit on my nose, and it didnt go away, i tried doing everything (including on the spot treatment) and it didnt go away. i didnt dare pop it though. now the zit is gone, but where it used to be on my nose, there is a nice big red spot on it. it looks like a zit, but it's just a red circle. how do i get rid of it? how do i cover it up? thanks MOD, :]]

Hey! Sounds like the zit left a scar. Most blemishes will do this, but you can cover the scar up with a concealer. Find a concealer that matches your skin tone and apply it on the area. Some dermatologists may also be able to give you a lotion that will fade scars. Smile

Haley W.

by purple.dinosaur9797 on 8/12/2010 10:09:36 AM

Neutrogena oil free face wash works well for me...and you can get some that smells like grapefruit! NICE!

by doodlegirl on 8/11/2010 9:38:44 PM

MOD MOD! okay so where i live it can get hot and humid and my face tends to get oily. school starts in a week and i just wanted to know if there is any solution that can make my skin less oily! thanksSmile

Hi girl, try shopping around at your local drugstore. Opt for a wash that is specifically for oily skin and try it out!

Tory N.

by ccc429 on 8/9/2010 1:05:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
What's a good acne product for sensitive skin that I can use on pimples that's a little stronger than my regular face wash? I use Stridex pads when I break out for Sensitive skin but they don't really work.

Hey girl, you can try spot treatment: Neutrogena has a great On The Spot acne treatment cream my sister uses.

xoxo