1 HOURS AGO #DIY earrings that totally look designer: http://t.co/Yg14dT1VMK pic.twitter.com/UBGvFbkWiC

3 HOURS AGO Going on vacay? Here's what to pack: http://t.co/yRcAmecJNe pic.twitter.com/KpgmmpIaQK

COMMENTS

I can't get rid of my pimples and blackheads

My mom pops them, but it hurts! I’ve tried over-the-counter medicines, but they don’t help. Is there a way for my face to clear up? We’ll...

Idea to get rid of blackheads really quick:
1. boil water- PARENT SUPERVISION!!!
2. hold your head over it with a towel around- you should just get steam, NOTHING else.
3. gently push them out with q-tips.

by xLoveLifex on 7/28/2010 10:05:44 PM

ooooh i had blackheada, but the lady who does my eybrows popped them. wich was a good thing cause the insides were solid, not liquid!!! ouch!

by Madam Gir on 7/28/2010 3:11:37 PM

momd mod....i hate my acne i have tried lots from neutrogena to clearasil and NONE of them work right and it makes me feel insecure Frown do u reccomend anthing to wash my face with?? and should i put stuff on my face after i wash it like creams??

Everyone's skin is different! So, what works for me, might not work for you.  I would ask your doctor to see if they can help you out! Hang in there, girl!

Katie R.

by syddakidxo on 7/28/2010 2:02:12 PM

i hate pimples

by syddakidxo on 7/28/2010 2:00:04 PM

i wash my face EVERY morning and night and nothing seems to work i dont know what to do ): should i put something on my face after i wash it or something? do u reccomend anything to try that helps well??

Hey girlie, try using a facial cleanser specifically for acne!
Alissa S.

by syddakidxo on 7/28/2010 1:58:10 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
i have a breakout under my nose and i have pictures tommorow!
what should i do to get rid of it?
also, i got my lip waxed and the lady told me to put neosporin on it for 3 days morning and night, i dont have any neosporin what can i use instead? thanks

hey girlie, i don't know that there's a way to get rid of a breakout overnight. I'm also not sure there's a substitute for neosporin, just buy some at a drugstore!
Alissa S.

by sparkles333 on 7/28/2010 12:59:43 PM

okay iahve this giant pimple in my forehead and i dont know how to get rid of it!

by KK14 on 7/28/2010 2:44:15 AM

I have really bad acne on my face and I can't get rid of it! I've been to the dermatologist and I've tried EVERYTHING but nothing is working! What can I do?!?!

by wendtgirl on 7/27/2010 9:39:01 PM

modmododmodmod
when my mom has a pimple she can't get rid of she pokes it with a clean needle. Is it Ok to do that? right after mom does that she puts on a certin cream to dry them out.

Hey girl, it's not a good idea to pop your pimple period — it may lead to more. I'd keep your face clean and use an acne spot treatment cream.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fuzzchick on 7/26/2010 10:37:49 PM

HELP
What should I use if I am starting to break out but my face isnt covered in pimples, zits, and blackheads. I have then all down my nose, and my forehead. What should I do?

by smileyriley1011 on 7/26/2010 6:55:56 PM