12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Ask Lucky: Don't Like Her New Pal

Dear Lucky, My BFF and I have been friends since pre-K, but she’s been hanging with this girl who doesn’t like me. How can I tell...

my bff is friends w her bf's bff's girlfriend. we both know that she hates me. she always comes up and takes my bff away from me. we all sit at the same lunch table and this girl always makes me feel left out. she even once made it so i couldnt even sit at the table. every time she takes my bff away it feels like a dagar just went through my heart. i know my bff likes me better but sometimes she has to go w this girl and she has to leave me behind. i feel bad when she does this. sometimes i just want to slap this girl. i dont cuz thats mean but she has called me the b word and called my bff the c word. and the b word. i cant tell if she serious cuz she never is but when she is u cant tell!! i dont want my bff to b hurt but i know she likes this girl. i have tried being nice already. my bff know i dont like this girl but she still has to hang out w her. i think its cuz she wants to cuz her bf and his bff are friends and she thinks that they have to b friends cuz the bfs r friends. my school is going to valley fair and my bff said it could b just us but maybe her bf. but i think if her bf goes the girl and his bff will too. i like my bff's bf and we r like sibs but i HATE that girl. what should i do!!!!!??????

Hey girl, that is always tough. I would just try to talk to your BFF about how it makes you feel when she abandons you. Maybe she doesn't realize it. And with some people you just have to tolerate them. It might sound mean but it is true, just be civil if you can.

Kayla C.

by CoolBean on 4/22/2010 8:10:54 PM

ugh my bff is like being friends with this girl who HATES ME!!!!! this "friend" acts like she likes me but its obvious to me and my bff that she hates me. my bff is nice about the fact that i dont like her new "friend". personally i think they are only friends cuz their boyfriends r bffs. my bff and that girl are soooo different!! and dont say to try to b friends w her cuz i already did. help!!!

Hey girl,

Sometimes not everyone is meant to be friends, but it doesn't mean you can't try to get along. Since your BFF knows that you and this girl don't get along, I'm sure she won't put you in a situation where you would have to hang out. But just make sure your BFF continues to make time for you. She probs hangs out with this girl cause of the BFF boys, so don't worry about it chica!
Allee S.

by CoolBean on 4/22/2010 7:32:24 AM

i feel weird ahhhhhhhhh wa haha ah
weird huh?

by MOLLY 77889 on 4/8/2010 6:21:46 PM

Hey girl, I don't see why they wouldn't let you watch it. The movie isn't bad or anything. I would just ask them and see what they think. Otherwise I guess you could find answers online.

Kayla C.

by MOLLY 77889 on 4/8/2010 6:06:29 PM

This has happened to me many times....

by bff61 on 4/3/2010 11:15:51 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
this is really important!
my bff is being sorta pulled away by this girl who hates me! i already told my bff that she hates me and that evry time im w her, she comes over and gets in the middle and then pushes me away (not physically) and then she drags my bff all over and gets into her relationship w her bf. she never includes me. i dont know what to do about her. my bff understands. today i got my bff to come sit by me adn the girl got so mad at me and my bff for coming to sit w me!! wut should i do???? Frown

I would talk to your BFF about it and make sure she understands. Then, I would see if you could work out a time that all three of you could talk and figure out why she is acting that way.
Kayla C.

by CoolBean on 3/18/2010 6:50:26 PM

MOD! please help . alrightt, so my bff, who i have been friends with since i was 2 is kind of a mega flirt! Seriously, there is a list of 15 guys that she likes or calls them "her man". she thinkks everyone is just in love with her! Im not jealous though, ive got a boyfriend. But it bothers my other friends because she will flirt with guys they like and then get them to like her not them! soo i want to talk to her since ive known her the longest and stuff but i just dont know what to say...?! Please help! Thankks. <3

Hey girl,
If it's bothering you, be honest and tell her how you feel.  Have it come from your heart, and show your concern for her.  I know it can be difficult, but you can do it!

Marie H.

by hockeyloover11 on 3/10/2010 5:52:40 PM

mod hey i am having trouble w/ my best friend she is just so rude and i don't know what to say to not be her friend any more she just wont stop talking about me she said that all her friends are small or taller and she is trying to tell me that i am too small to be her friend and that is was bugs me help me plezz response fast thx =}

Hey girl,

True friends definitely wouldn't treat you or other friends that way.  That would bug me too!  Instead of worrying about her, spend time with friends who make you feel AWESOME just for being you! Smile

Lauren C.

by abby'11 on 3/9/2010 8:06:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi, I have been friends with my BFFL for 3 years, and this year we entered middle school. Our friendship is still really strong, but I've made some awesome new friends that I love to hang out with too. My BFF has also made new friends, but her relationships with them are not as strong. So yesterday, when my BFF was over my house and we were hanging, my other group of friends called and asked if I wanted to go over their house for a snowball fight. I said yes, and asked if I could bring my BFF too. They said sure. My BFF seemed uncomfortable though, and she said she felt like my other friends didn't like her. (I'm pretty sure this isn't true!) I talked with her for a little, and she even cried (but only a little.) She's afraid that I'm not going to be her best friend anymore, which is so not true. She is probably also worried because if I dump her(it's never gonna happen) she doesn't have many other great friends to fall back on. I realized I was pretty rude for accepting the invitation with my BFF there, but she had been acting this way about my other friends before. So yesterday I made up an excuse not to go, but today I texted my other friends and asked if we could have the snowball fight today instead. They said sure, so I went and hung out with them and had an awesome time. The problem is, I feel like I have to lie and hide things from my BFF because she'll be offended that I hung out with my other friends. I didn't tell her that I went and had a snowball fight with my other friends today. There have been other times that my BFF asked what I was doing when I had been with my other friends and I said I was doing homework or some other excuse. I hate feeling like I have to lie, but at the same time I feel like I have to in order to not hurt my BFF's feelings. I feel like there's two groups: me and my BFF, and me and my other new friends. I've figured out that my BFF doesn't like to hang with my other friends, so I try and hang with them seperately. But sometimes it gets hard. When I had my birthday party this year, I was going to invite my new group of friends, and my BFF, but I thought she would be uncomfortable so I invited just my BFF and another good friend I have. Anyway, the point is, I feel like I'm divided between the two groups, and I don't like lying to my BFF but I feel like I have to. It's not ruining my life or anything, but sometimes I get really frustrated. Should I continue to hide my hangouts with my other friends from my BFF? Any help would be great!! Thank you!! ps-sorry its kinda long.

Hey chica, you're right it's not good to lie so tell your BFFL the truth. Let her know you love having her as a friend and you love your other friends too. Everyone is not going to always get along so don't worry so much about the way they feel about her. If they start to talk bad about her, then defend her of course, but don't use that as an excuse to not hang out with people you have fun with. I'm sure your BFF knows that you're going to have ohter friends. Just be sure you let her know that you have her back no matter what. Hope this helps!: )

Lynae P.

by gardengale on 2/28/2010 12:30:26 AM

Hey! Uh me and my other friend have a kind of a problem. Well there is this girl and she can be a little mean and annoying. She talks mean about me sometimes. Also everytime am talking to my friend she comes and gets in the middle and pulls my bff away. Like today in class i was laughing about something funny my bff did and i coulnt stop laughin and she just looked at me like i was a moron. She is fun sometimes but mean. Alot of girls don't like her at all. She also is the center of attion in class. How can we get her to stop that? Plz Help thx!

Hey girl,

I know it sounds silly, but the best thing to do here is to ignore her.  Just remember that you have a good relationship with your BFF - that's what matters!  Dirty looks and interruptions can't break that.  I know she can hurt your feelings and bug the heck outta ya, but take the higher road here and shrug it off.

Lauren C.