12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

Mod Mod Mod!
Is it possible to change the icon of your club after it has been moderated? I tried to do that a while ago, and I got a message saying that my club had been updated. But when I check my clubs, the old icon still shows.

Hey CBlueFish, mhmm that's weird. It usually takes a few minutes at most, for the icon to change. Try it again and see what happens.  Send me the name of your club so I can check it out too. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by CBlueFish on 7/28/2013 9:15:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Do you have any ideas for removal of facial hair for people with sensitive skin? I have a lot of hair on my upper lip and my eyebrows are very bushy. Tweezing is really hard because there is so much hair there. What should I do?

Hey girlie, try waxing. It might swell a little initially, but you can use drops for red eyes to calm any redness after it's done. And the hair will stay away for 3-4 weeks.

Lauren T.

by CBlueFish on 7/28/2013 7:51:03 PM

Mod I also have hair on my upper lip and its really noticeable . I have waxed it but I noticed its not the hair that's only the problem. I also have darker skin above my lip then the rest of my face ( like a guy)!!!! Is there any way to lighten the skin above my lip to match the rest of my face. I hope you can help because I feel less of a girl with a mustache just like a guy's.

Hey chica, first of all never feel like you are less of a girl because that's simply not the case! You're fabulous and nothing or no one can take that away from you. If you want to reduce the appearance of the darker skin try finding a good concealer that will blend well into your natural skin tone. If you want to solve the problem all together, then try using a common household ingredient that will help reduce the darker area: Lemon! Click here to find out exactly what you need to do. Hopefully this helped! You're beautiful no matter what! ;) xx
Jess D.

by ebjo105 on 6/21/2013 12:33:15 PM

MOD MOD
Okay so I'm really passionate about singing and performing. Only problem; I've never performed in front of anyone except for my second grade performance of James and the Giant Peach in front of the second grade. I am really stage fright. How can I get un-stage fright. Thanks soo much!

Hey fashiongirl43, imagine your performance going really well. Also do whatever you need to, to calm yourself down. Whether that may be drinking water, listening to music or breathing deeply, do it. What helps me is focusing on what I'm going to perform. I'm an actress, so I think about my character, so in your case your songs. Experiment with other methods too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fashiongirl43 on 6/4/2013 7:15:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay. So I have hair on my upper lip and its so annoying and gross. And obvious. I try my hardest to hide it but I can't hide my face forever. Tweeting hurts bad and I don't wanna wax it. How do I get rid of it permanently or for longer than a few days???

Hey girlie,

I would talk to your mom about some different options--there are a lot of safe at-home waxing and bleaching options, or you could get waxing done at a salon. The only way to get rid of it permanently would be through laser hair removal, which can be pretty costly, but a salon waxing will get rid of it for weeks at a time, which is great. Your mom will help you find the best options!

Meghan D.

by alexandrah99 on 3/23/2013 9:40:00 PM

Mod mod mod!
I got my crushes number but now I don't know what to txt him.

Hey girlie, just start with something simple like hey what's up. It'll seem natural and get the conversation started.

Lauren T.

by fufucakes on 3/18/2013 5:02:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
Okay so recently I used the sally hansen bleach thingy. it worked great, but it wore off in about two days, and now i'm back to wear i started! what gives? and second, i have to shave my face.. (i have soooo much facial hair, and its dark) it's sooo embaressing!!! is there anything i can do to make it stop?

Check out products like Nair or veet and just shop around to see which product best fits your needs. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by lizzy_2015 on 3/16/2013 3:07:39 PM

I wax my lip and it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by OliviaLuvsU!!! on 3/13/2013 7:52:24 PM

Mod
Hi! okay, so i am a black girl in a really white white community( not being racist but for me its like a white person living in Mali XD) so of course im self conscious, but, i have a HUGE nose, that i reaeeeely dislike, i cant look at my face and say "oh,i feel so pretty today" i like everything else about my self, just not my nose, can anyone help? When i get older , i don't want to get surgery becuase i am made the way i am and i should be proud of that , but improud not.....can some one please help me understand and cope with this ?? i feel so ugly sometimes..

Having any kind of nose is natural and is what you were given. Instead of always thinking about how big your nose is, embrace it. You can also be thankful for all of your other great features. Think about those who don't have the great features you have. One big nose is no big deal!

mailyse f.

by laylyluvsu on 3/11/2013 3:02:51 PM

Moderator!
Yeah, NONE of these suggestions for facial hair work on me. I'm starting to think it is dark pores. Why wont my mustache come off and if it is dark pore how can I make them lighter (im allergic to bleaching so thats out) because everyone is calling me a man at school ....

Hey girl, if you're concerned about your pores, try seeing a dermatologist.  If you find someone that does eyebrow threading, they also likely do upper-lip threading, which could be a good option.  Focus on parts of your bod that you love and don't let those kids at school get ya down.

Karin E.