1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

2 HOURS AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you ready for a BF?

I have hair on my upper lip, like a mustache!

I want to get rid of it but don’t know how. I tried tweezing it, but it hurts. Many dark-haired girls and even some blondes have...

Hey Girlies!
My name is Saida and I came and made an account here to help girls with a lot of problems, and tips for myself. I can help you with anything from Make-up to acne or clothing ideas. Please contact me on my profile (sodahead101) and I will respond to your comment from a few minutes to a few days. If I don’t respond, post again! Luvv yah!  ★❤♫☼☮

by sodahead101 on 8/16/2010 1:00:39 PM

come check out my profile!
for tips and ask question on preetty much everything!
i can get back to you in a day or less!
so ask away!
( im great with grades,hair,makeup,studying,test,skincare, school and freind drama!) =]

by princess24 on 8/15/2010 5:26:58 PM

omg i have that too!!! I hate it. my best friend says its not noticeable but it totally is. its so frustrating espeacially when people r like eww u hav a stach.

by ilovemylife29 on 8/14/2010 12:47:52 PM

I got my upper lip waxed at the salon with my mom. The day after I started breaking out where it was waxed, How do I get rid of the breakouts so close to my mouth? Is that normal??

by bfflbrd on 8/12/2010 10:57:08 AM

My mom went to sallys beauty supply and bought like a little mini crockpot and you put wax in it and it melts and gets hot and then you buy the strips and wax your stache with it. Thats what me and my mom both do. Infact, I am doing it tomorrow morning because its that time again! Doesn't hurt at all it just feels like ripping a bandaid off!

by coolchick110 on 8/9/2010 11:17:14 PM

everyone be it visable or not has hair on their upper lip i say oh well deal with it because me being light skin the hair on my upper lip is more pronounce ppl juss need 2 deal

by carmelmagic12 on 8/9/2010 9:04:49 PM

i have a little hair and people make fun of me my mom made some stupid comment about it and from that day on I was alert about it

by Hellokitty lover on 8/7/2010 12:02:20 AM

I want to do bleach myself at home. I wnt 2 do properly so i dnt mess it.
Thanks 4 helpin!!

hey! I can't find any instructions on the site. You should ask your mom or hair stylist for tips Smile
Helen S.

by Pri-rockz on 8/6/2010 7:29:35 AM

Does laser hurt???

by Pri-rockz on 8/6/2010 7:27:39 AM

Sally Hansen is one of the most cheapest beauty salon products!
It's peach fuzz!!!
Lot's of girls have it!
Even I do!!!!

by lilibean123123 on 8/4/2010 11:06:28 AM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?